They're Quite Mad, You Know

Dems are down to SCREAMING to disrupt the hearing like fucking 5 year olds at their little sister's birthday party.

THANK HARRY REID, you whiny shits.

It's frustration. They've tried everything but Trump is stll standing

Trump is finished. These are mortal wounds. Republicans are preparing to throw Trump under the bus.

The family separations created a seismic shift in public opinion. Especially among the evangelicals. You can’t go back from that.

Everything that Trump has done since has only made things worse. The Singapore meeting with Kim that bought NK enough time to build a nuclear arsenal. The fracturing of NATO. The totalling abasing press conference with Putin. The disastrous trade war (what kind of fool starts a trade war with 7 different trading partners at once?), and last but not least the shredding of the NAFTA trading partnership.

Unhinged, and stupid. And you voted for him. Birds of a feather I guess.
You've got him this time huh?

Trump is finished. These are mortal wounds. Republicans are preparing to throw Trump under the bus.

The family separations created a seismic shift in public opinion. Especially among the evangelicals. You can’t go back from that.

Everything that Trump has done since has only made things worse. The Singapore meeting with Kim that bought NK enough time to build a nuclear arsenal. The fracturing of NATO. The totalling abasing press conference with Putin. The disastrous trade war (what kind of fool starts a trade war with 7 different trading partners at once?), and last but not least the shredding of the NAFTA trading partnership.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Kabuki theater, its all for the camera bolstering support from their flocks of sheep.
In the NY TIMES today Read about your habitual lying pervert
You really are clueless sonny.
You think trump the mad man has a clue ??? The pos is a cancer on America and you gd cowards are afraid to cut it out
he's curing cancer. you and your coup will be over shortly.

The 25TH

Kabuki theater, its all for the camera bolstering support from their flocks of sheep.
In the NY TIMES today Read about your habitual lying pervert
You really are clueless sonny.
You think trump the mad man has a clue ??? The pos is a cancer on America and you gd cowards are afraid to cut it out
he's curing cancer. you and your coup will be over shortly.

The 25TH
the 1st!!!

Everbody is crazy except Ttiump.

Yep, only you retarded feeble minded fucks of Trumpdon believe that crock of shit.

not everybody

just leftards such as yourself

Tell me, who the fuck has to say Trump is an inept crazy fucker for you asswipes to believe it?

Limbaugh?
Infowars?
Fox News?
Mike Pence?
Trump?

Yep, only you retarded feeble minded fucks of Trumpdon believe that crock of shit.

not everybody

Tell me, who the fuck has to say Trump is an inept crazy fucker for you asswipes to believe it?

Limbaugh?
Infowars?
Fox News?
Mike Pence?
Trump?
it's called it's not on our radar.

not everybody

Limbaugh?
Infowars?
Fox News?
Mike Pence?
Trump?
Obama the white supremacy dude.
4FCED388-8C50-4F74-95F0-96F654C65E68.jpeg

Trump just revamped a 20 year old budget flaw and is getting a dozen justices a week confirmed. While you Leftards chase his laser dots on the floor he is reshaping America for decades.

Hardly. Conservative justices don’t legislate nor do they budget. Those are the two chief factors in the economy.

The Republican Party has proven itself so corrupt and venal that they will literally support and provide cover for a deranged racist idiot in the White House.

They’re seeking to limit and control the damage that he does so as not to lose power. How is this any different than Iran Contra when Republicans who thought they knew better than the President what the country needed to do?

not everybody

Limbaugh?
Infowars?
Fox News?
Mike Pence?
Trump?

You Russian trolls are going to push the Trump party line until the end.

I’m sitting here reading these idiot posts from the usual Russian Troll Farm faction but damn few actual Americans defending Trump.

I’m sitting here reading these idiot posts from the usual Russian Troll Farm faction but damn few actual Americans defending Trump.
I'm sitting here reading posts from the usual crank Canuk Troll Farm faction and wonder about the failing level of mental health care north of the border

Well, in my stupid ungodly mind......

Do to others before they do it to you.

In my demented terminology.....

Fuck the fucking fuckers, before the fucking fuckers fuck you.

The left are not just mad. They are demented and dangerously enraged. Their followers hope for an economic melt down.

They would rather have a nuclear exchange with NK or even Russia just to say they were right.

That is not a joke, and I think many of you are understanding now what we are dealing with.

not everybody

Limbaugh?
Infowars?
Fox News?
Mike Pence?
Trump?

and I care why?

Forum List

Back