Things That Will Cost More Under Obama’s Climate Change Plan

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
- John Stuart Mill

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/conservative.html#4J4ClsHtglWdVzGF.99

They already cost more - in the wake of a succession of "once in a century natural disasters," try getting house insurance, especially if its anyway near the ocean or a flood plain!

Last edited:
The song of the modern American right: 'woe is me, woe unto me, the sky is falling, the sky is falling, please form a whine circle so we can all whine together, we're lost, it's hopeless, we can't do it, we're lost, form the circle, whine and cry, woe is me, woe is me.' The American right is the largest contingency of cry babies in the history of the world. You negative nabobs of negativity are just too sad. Woe is me....

hey nut bar why don't you point out where the op is wrong? You doubt the price of everything wil rise? Tell us why. I bet you're too darn stupid to do it.

she probably doesn't care...they figure government will subsidize them with taxpayers money if they need it..that seems to be the new thinking today

I'm never sure whether the use of 'she' is meant pejoratively or somehow I come across as a woman online? Sorta funny, we all have an "About Me" profile, does anyone read them? As far far as the OP being wrong, there is no need to disprove that as price fluctuations are a lot more complicated than the fact Obama is President. Obama must have great powers to manage universal price changes. It is so easy to point to one person as the cause of all that is. Oh by the way, he doesn't possess those powers in case you are still wondering.

Food First/Institute for Food and Development Policy | Institute for Food and Development Policy

midcam is a commie and loves everything about it..we aren't free people to them..

hey nut bar why don't you point out where the op is wrong? You doubt the price of everything wil rise? Tell us why. I bet you're too darn stupid to do it.

she probably doesn't care...they figure government will subsidize them with taxpayers money if they need it..that seems to be the new thinking today

I'm never sure whether the use of 'she' is meant pejoratively or somehow I come across as a woman online? Sorta funny, we all have an "About Me" profile, does anyone read them? As far far as the OP being wrong, there is no need to disprove that as price fluctuations are a lot more complicated than the fact Obama is President. Obama must have great powers to manage universal price changes. It is so easy to point to one person as the cause of all that is. Oh by the way, he doesn't possess those powers in case you are still wondering.

Food First/Institute for Food and Development Policy | Institute for Food and Development Policy

You're exceptionally ignorant.

offsite

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
- John Stuart Mill

Conservative Quotes - BrainyQuote

They already cost more - in the wake of a succession of "once in a century natural disasters," try getting house insurance, especially if its anyway near the ocean or a flood plain!

The "AGW causes extreme weather" myth has already been debunked quite thoroughly.

Forum List

Back