Think Kobe would care if I was killed in a crash

Hey, if Tom Brady died, I would be pretty sad, but not THAT sad. I don't know him, and other than watching him on TV, he plays no part in my life or my level of happiness. Not like losing a member of my family at all.
Shows how much Kobe was loved

Brady is the GOAT but is not particularly loved by fans outside of NE or other NFL players.

I think if Brady died under similar circumstances the reaction in the U.S. would be possibly bigger than the reaction we’re seeing with Kobe. Yes a lot people aren’t fond of Brady, but everyone respects the hell out of him.

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

Just another millionaire that flew his helicopter to work everyday.

And yet I really don't relate to an asshole that creates a thread specifically to shit on the memory of a dead person. Weird, huh?

Call me different I guess. I really don't relate to all this kobe fanfare. Think he would care if he read about me dying in a crash.
To listen people talk like he was their best friend, and yet, probably hardly knew the guy. Is kinda corny to me.

And yet I really don't relate to an asshole that creates a thread specifically to shit on the memory of a dead person. Weird, huh?

What asshole do you relate to?

upload_2020-1-29_10-12-40.jpeg

You're not weird. You're a mathematician.

I was shocked to see Shaquille O'Neal speaking on Kobe's death. They were bitter enemies. Kobe Bryant was responsible for O'Neal's leaving Los Angeles.

So? No shit. I've experienced my own losses in this life and who hasn't? What does this have to do with Kobe being a more valuable human being than, say, my child? That is why I said it was subjective. IMO, he is not more valuable than any member of my family, regardless of how much money he has donated to whatever causes. That's my opinion on the matter.

Where did anyone say that Kobe Bryan should or was more important to YOU than someone in your own family?

Why do you insist on denigrating a man who, made it to incredible stardom and was giving back to his community in a great way? Why?

I was shocked to see Shaquille O'Neal speaking on Kobe's death. They were bitter enemies. Kobe Bryant was responsible for O'Neal's leaving Los Angeles.

I'm not surprised in the least bit.

It is called compassion. You're too young but the late President Ronald Reagan (R) and then-Speaker of the House (D) would fight tooth and nail during the day over policy. Then at night, they would frequently meet up and have drinks together.

It's sad, but that compassion is missing today in a lot of ways.

He should not have died. Pilot error.

Apparently the helicopter had a fire. Maybe we should wait until the facts are in before throwing stones. Just sayin'.

The pilot got lost in the fog and flew right into a hillside! He sent out no distress call.

The fire was AFTER the crash.

I understand that now.

As you know, lots of erroneous reports come out during and right after a tragedy that proves wrong as more information becomes available. Initial reports said that there were a total of five passengers on board.

Worse than that. I heard one comparing it to the death of Roberto Clemente who was killed performing a humanitarian mission using a dilapidated plane to deliver food to Nicaragua after an earthquake. That`s not quite the same as using a helicopter to avoid a 2 hour drive to a basketball game.
Clemente, Pirates' Star, Dies in Crash Of Plane Carrying Aid to Nicaragua

What should he have done? Trudged through the snow, up-hill to the game?

He was spending and working personally to do great things for his community. Why is that a problem for you?

It is called compassion. You're too young but the late President Ronald Reagan (R) and then-Speaker of the House (D) would fight tooth and nail during the day over policy. Then at night, they would frequently meet up and have drinks together.

I'm quite old and very well remember Ronald Reagan and his fights with Tip O'Neal. Those were over policy. Shaq and Kobe did not argue over policy. They despised one another personally to the point where Kobe Bryant told the Lakers that if Shaq didn't leave the Lakers, HE would. Shaq left town. Therefore I'm surprised to see a kind word for his dead enemy.

Yep, I agree

Great basketball player, yes. No different from anyone else dying though.

Sorry, but there is a huge difference between Kobe Bryant, his daughter, seven other passengers that died in that crash. Where does all the hate come from? Why?

Does denigrating a real hero, doing good for his sport and his community make you feel good?

Kobe and his wife were two really good people.

10 Times Kobe Bryant Was A Star Off Of The Court
BY TANYA A. CHRISTIAN · JANUARY 27, 2020
SPORTS LEGEND KOBE BRYANT WILL LIKELY BE BEST REMEMBERED FOR HIS SKILLS ON THE BASKETBALL COURT, BUT HIS PHILANTHROPIC EFFORTS DID NOT GO UNNOTICED.

10 Times Kobe Bryant Was A Star Off Of The Court

###

Honor Kobe Bryant's legacy through the charities he supported
By: CNN
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 6:57 PM CST

Honor Kobe Bryant's legacy through the charities he supported

Sorry kids I know reality is a terribly crushing to your egos but you're not important.

Goodness. Sports stars are sports stars. That doesn't make their lives more valuable or more important than anyone else's life. I don't think acknowledging that fact has anything to do with ego, just reality. It is most sad for his surviving family members. Everyone knows that he died, and people who are sad can express that, but enough with the news coverage.
The fact that they are stars is not what makes them valuable. What makes them valuable, and more valuable than the haters on this thread, is that they are able to help and inspire millions off the court in their personal lives. They hold camps and teach kids how to be successful at anything...not just basketball. Alot of them have paid for funerals for random people that couldnt afford it after some tragic death. Their willingness to reach out and help others without any fanfare is important to the Black community.
The Koch brothers do a lot for humanity but I remember liberals being rather happy when one of them died
Not as much as Soros

I'm quite old and very well remember Ronald Reagan and his fights with Tip O'Neal. Those were over policy. Shaq and Kobe did not argue over policy. They despised one another personally to the point where Kobe Bryant told the Lakers that if Shaq didn't leave the Lakers, HE would. Shaq left town. Therefore I'm surprised to see a kind word for his dead enemy.
Evidently, they became close friends

This thread has really proven who the racist trash on this forum is. To not like someone is one thing, but to try and trash a young man who was an inspiration to others, was a good mentor to some, a good husband and a great father to his children is really sad. The only reason they hate him is because of the color of his skin.
--o yeah!! SURE...so much real proof!! just like Smollet's proof....hahhahahahahah

YOU are the racist!!! YOU prove to be the racist by injecting race into it!!!!

You guys are scum. 9 innocent people lost their lives and fools like you are these other fools are here spitting on them before they can even be put in the ground.
....you fked up!! like a lot of blacks in a lot of incidents = you bring up race when it has nothing to do with it
hahahhahahah

You're just too angry that we dont all care.

No just that you won't STFU. If you don't care why are still here?
This is a message board. He doesn’t have to “shut up.”
I guess he just cares too much about Kobe then huh -- he simply can't stop talking about it...

Which is the absolute opposite of claiming you don't care about something....
your post is really stupid
Most dic suckers like you will agree...

Yet here you are....still on a post whining like a bitch about someone you claim not to care about.....
why are you thinking about sucking d**k??!!!??????!!!!

This thread has really proven who the racist trash on this forum is. To not like someone is one thing, but to try and trash a young man who was an inspiration to others, was a good mentor to some, a good husband and a great father to his children is really sad. The only reason they hate him is because of the color of his skin.
--o yeah!! SURE...so much real proof!! just like Smollet's proof....hahhahahahahah

You guys are scum. 9 innocent people lost their lives and fools like you are these other fools are here spitting on them before they can even be put in the ground.
....you fked up!! like a lot of blacks in a lot of incidents = you bring up race when it has nothing to do with it
hahahhahahah

No you mucked up, if this was John Stockton you wouldn't be on this forum talking negative about him.

No just that you won't STFU. If you don't care why are still here?
This is a message board. He doesn’t have to “shut up.”
I guess he just cares too much about Kobe then huh -- he simply can't stop talking about it...

Which is the absolute opposite of claiming you don't care about something....
your post is really stupid
Most dic suckers like you will agree...

Yet here you are....still on a post whining like a bitch about someone you claim not to care about.....
why are you thinking about sucking d**k??!!!??????!!!!

You right wingers are always making gay preferences, what's up with that?

Hey, if Tom Brady died, I would be pretty sad, but not THAT sad. I don't know him, and other than watching him on TV, he plays no part in my life or my level of happiness. Not like losing a member of my family at all.
Shows how much Kobe was loved

Brady is the GOAT but is not particularly loved by fans outside of NE or other NFL players.

I think if Brady died under similar circumstances the reaction in the U.S. would be possibly bigger than the reaction we’re seeing with Kobe. Yes a lot people aren’t fond of Brady, but everyone respects the hell out of him.
Doubt that. Brady didnt inspire the masses like Kobe did. Its not enough to just be a GOAT or a super star. People have to connect with you and what you stand for.

I can honestly say I wouldn't care if you were killed in a crash.

he would care. he was a genuinely nice guy. that being said, there are some famous folks who wouldnt care, and some conservatives who secretly celebrate the demise of liberals, and vice versa

hahahhahahah

No you mucked up, if this was John Stockton you wouldn't be on this forum talking negative about him.
Well, LOL, I'm from Utah, and I ain't no Jazz fan.

Forum List

Back