Think the Koch Brothers Are Among the Top 10 All-Time Political Donors?

Okay, I'll bite...Union money in politics is bad. Go ahead, get all that money out of politics, unions, Koch suckers, everybody. I double dog dare you...

RI JUST ROCKS is all..

The only reason people have to depend on the gov't is because Pubs wrecked the world economy and the recovery, Pub dupes. CHANGE THE GD CHANNEL LOL - NO CONSPIRACY, MORONS.

No - the reason people depend on government because idiot Dumbocrats created a system which encourages people to do so because a person dependent on government gives the control-freak, Stalin-wannabe Dems the power they crave.

Which is why the Dumbocrats wrecked the world economy. You want proof? Just look at Detroit. 60 years of complete and total Dumbocrat control and what do they have to show for it? Bankruptcy (how Dumbocrat economics always ends). A city worse than a 3rd-world shit-hole. Crime. Poverty. Misery. You know - all of the things that left-wing idiocy always creates.

Okay, I'll bite...Union money in politics is bad. Go ahead, get all that money out of politics, unions, Koch suckers, everybody. I double dog dare you...

You are correct - union money in politics is really bad. But I have to ask - what is with all the false bravado? Considering this article proves that all of the money controlling politicians comes from left-wing unions, you're the one who has the most to lose.

Don't "dare" me because I'll gladly sign the contract which gets the unions out of government in exchange for getting the Koch brothers out.

You are correct - union money in politics is really bad. But I have to ask - what is with all the false bravado? Considering this article proves that all of the money controlling politicians comes from left-wing unions, you're the one who has the most to lose.

Don't "dare" me because I'll gladly sign the contract which gets the unions out of government in exchange for getting the Koch brothers out.

It doesn't, but it doesn't matter how many facts you are provided, Puppy, you'll bluster on like the facts never smacked you in the face. So...take your bravado and DO something with it, get that horrible, yucky, really awful bad union money out of politics and take all the Koch sucking PACs with them. Good luck, godspeed.

Think the Koch Brothers Are Among the Top 10 All-Time Political Donors? Sorry, You Are Wrong. Very Wrong. | TheBlaze.com

Nope the highest donors are UNIONS which give most money to Dems so the next time you say something about the Koch brothers you might want to say the same thing about the UNIONS !!

1920378_713645708680414_1657011881_n.jpg

|

As the chart below shows, the decline of the American middle class mirrors the decline of labor unions.

original.jpg

And-----and simultaneously, the decline of the middle class also mirrors the redistribution of wealth to the Koch Brother economic class.

Koch_Net_Worth_vs_Unemployment.jpeg

Forum List

Back