Think what American job producers could accomplish ...

"Just get the hell out of my way" John Galt to the government in Atlas Shrugged

we currently have a president that is preventing job growth in the private sector.

Every picture tells a story:

cotd-75.jpg

Last edited:
They would just use illegals to work the jobs. Just like they did during BushII.

how about sending illegals home and using unemployed americans to fill the jobs?

That would be nice, but,,,,,,,

But, what? might hurt someones feelings who has violated our laws, invaded our country, and stolen jobs from americans? Try that in Iran or China or Russia.

Our current immigration policy is totally idiotic.

• Banned
Whether we keep the illegal immigrants here, or deport them, things could and should be so much better.

The recovery could have been robust if the stimulus had been well spent and new regulations weren't piled on us while the economy was still fragile.

More jobs for both illegal and legal residents.

how about sending illegals home and using unemployed americans to fill the jobs?

But, what? might hurt someones feelings who has violated our laws, invaded our country, and stolen jobs from americans? Try that in Iran or China or Russia.

Not nearly as bad as the unethical procedures by those that hire illegals.

we currently have a president that is preventing job growth in the private sector.

We have a president who learned from his communist father Frank Marshall Davis to "destroy from within".

If there are no jobs, the people HAVE to depend on Uncle Sugar.

Well, anyway, I'm glad to see that we're hanging on. Doers will find a way to keep doing even with people throwing tacks on the road.

This is good.

Whether we keep the illegal immigrants here, or deport them, things could and should be so much better.

The recovery could have been robust if the stimulus had been well spent and new regulations weren't piled on us while the economy was still fragile.

More jobs for both illegal and legal residents.

I couldn't agree more (with a few exceptions) but when you have a president with an agenda that is in direct opposition to what America stands for, there is little hope that there can be a "meeting in the middle" with this "man".

Barry is no more interested in a capitalist system than a man in the moon. Barry is all about code words like "social justice" and the "1%".

Pretty much like Lenin.

we agree, why hasn't the obama admin taken action against employers that hire illegals? Can you name one suit that Holder has filed against an employer for hiring illegals?

we agree, why hasn't the obama admin taken action against employers that hire illegals? Can you name one suit that Holder has filed against an employer for hiring illegals?

Unfortunately no. Holder busies himself with lawsuits against states who would require a voter to prove that they are who they claim to be. He does;t have time to actually ENFORCE laws.

We have a president who learned from his communist father Frank Marshall Davis to "destroy from within".

and the media remains silent--------------------------Don't they understand that they will be silenced by a totalitarian regime? Are they that stupid? I think so.

yes.
just Google, there are many.

Holder is the AG, he does not handle the illegals.That would be ICE or immigration agents. During the Oblama administration he has been fining companies known to hire illegals.

Last edited:
We would need more than a job friendly president. We would also need a population with a work ethic.

and the media remains silent--------------------------Don't they understand that they will be silenced by a totalitarian regime? Are they that stupid? I think so.

They know that the media will be silenced. They want the media silenced, just not them because they are the regime's mouthpiece so they won't be silenced.

Forum List

Back