This ad just made black democrats look really stupid

Let’s go Kim! I just donated

All democrats look stupid. But then there is the other side of the coin: who is killing most of these people? Other blacks. Who destroyed most of these communities? Blacks who live there.

The Democrats don't kill the blacks, they don't tear down their communities, but destroyed communities don't pay much in tax revenue and without that tax base, the money isn't there either to rebuild it.

The real problem comes from education and opportunity. You can't give opportunity to people without job skills. And it takes education to acquire skills.

Either Blacks are a victim of generational environmental and social bias and neglect, or,

Blacks really are less smart, harder to educate, and with greater behavioral problems.

Which are you willing to accept?

All democrats look stupid. But then there is the other side of the coin: who is killing most of these people? Other blacks. Who destroyed most of these communities? Blacks who live there.

The Democrats don't kill the blacks, they don't tear down their communities, but destroyed communities don't pay much in tax revenue and without that tax base, the money isn't there either to rebuild it.

The real problem comes from education and opportunity. You can't give opportunity to people without job skills. And it takes education to acquire skills.

Either Blacks are a victim of generational environmental and social bias and neglect, or,

Blacks really are less smart, harder to educate, and with greater behavioral problems.

I’m pretty sure it’s democrat policies is what’s caused the down fall, broken families, bad education.

I’m pretty sure it’s democrat policies is what’s caused the down fall, broken families, bad education.

What do you recommend as the solution?

What do you recommend as the solution?

Vote for Kim

Well, the latter part of what you are saying (blacks being victims of neglect AND harder to educate, in some cases) holds some merit.
When you have a political party that continually claims you are a victim, over time you come to believe it, whether it's true....or not. When black students have had trouble with subjects in school, the Democrat solution was to "dumb down" the material. In essence, the "bigotry of low expectations." It further doesn't help when there are good black students trying to study hard and achieve their goals and among them are students insulting them and saying that "the student is trying to be white." So, are blacks harder to educate? Possibly. Then again, when students live in single parent homes and primarily learn their behavior from their peers, they are not in an ideal situation for accomplishing goals. But if harder to teach is true, you don't "dumb down" the material, you find another method of teaching the students so that they can indeed learn the material. You can't standardize individuals in education. Everyone is different and individuals learn differently.

Wow she's GREAT, I hope she wins. There are so many articulate, intelligent and common sense Black Conservatives, what assets they are to the Conservative Movement, let's hope that as many Blacks as possible wake up and smell the coffee and finally realise they have been USED AND ABUSED by Leftists for DECADES and that it does NOT have to be that way anymore, they DO HAVE an alternative to Leftist abuse and Conservatism IS that alternative.

Well, the latter part of what you are saying (blacks being victims of neglect AND harder to educate, in some cases) holds some merit.
When you have a political party that continually claims you are a victim, over time you come to believe it, whether it's true....or not. When black students have had trouble with subjects in school, the Democrat solution was to "dumb down" the material. In essence, the "bigotry of low expectations." It further doesn't help when there are good black students trying to study hard and achieve their goals and among them are students insulting them and saying that "the student is trying to be white." So, are blacks harder to educate? Possibly. Then again, when students live in single parent homes and primarily learn their behavior from their peers, they are not in an ideal situation for accomplishing goals. But if harder to teach is true, you don't "dumb down" the material, you find another method of teaching the students so that they can indeed learn the material. You can't standardize individuals in education. Everyone is different and individuals learn differently.

You offered no policy solutions. You just restated the problems. How will tax cuts for the wealthy, repealing the ACA, militarizing the police and gentrification solve problems for Black Americans?

You offered no policy solutions. You just restated the problems. How will tax cuts for the wealthy, repealing the ACA, militarizing the police and gentrification solve problems for Black Americans?

Wait you mean democratic controlled cities are gentrifying black neighborhoods and you want to blame conservatives for that?

Ahh taxes help blacks lol not fixing the broken fam, and the kkk run education

Blacks have run their school system themselves since Nixon; they do it to themselves with the help of corrupt black dominated city councils.

Anybody know of any big city school system that isn't dominated by 'minority' administrators? Anybody think New York's, LA's, Oakland's, Atlanta's, Dallas, Houston's, etc. school systems haven't been run by black and Hispanic bureaucrats since the 1970's???

Wow she's GREAT, I hope she wins. There are so many articulate, intelligent and common sense Black Conservatives, what assets they are to the Conservative Movement, let's hope that as many Blacks as possible wake up and smell the coffee and finally realise they have been USED AND ABUSED by Leftists for DECADES and that it does NOT have to be that way anymore, they DO HAVE an alternative to Leftist abuse and Conservatism IS that alternative.

Media blacks them out. Ironic term, I know. And Biden decides who is black now.

Obviously some 60 years of Democrat policy 'solutions' haven't worked, and in fact made them far worse off than they were in the 1950's, when all that 'racism' was allegeldy holding them back n stuff. Why not admit your idiotic pandering to left wing fashions have screwed over several generations of school children, and you're now promoting sick stupid crap like Drag Queen Story Times to kids in grade school?

Well, actually, some Democrats told the truth and made real policy solutions available, but they got tossed under the bus; Patrick Moynihan and a few others pointed out the problems in detail, but of course got vilified by the commies and hippies for telling the truth.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

You want to blame Republicans for the problems democrats created in blue cities?
It's the blue cities that are militarizing the police
My city which has a population of 50,000 plus and is near Charlotte doesn't have militarized police and it's not run by democrats

Who can help but laugh when some Burb Brat snivels about 'militarizing the police n stuff', as if those hippie dopers and stoners haven't been pouring billions upon billions into the pockets of drug cartels, allowing them and their street gang heros able to afford all kinds of weaponry, but .but .. da cops are supposed to keep on using 1940's civilian weapons .... doped addled morons are always good for a laugh, aren't' they?

Keep on smoke smoke smokin' dat meth yall!

In Baltimore that election is over . Primary day is de facto election day. The Republican registration is so small that a miracle would need to occur for the Democratic nominee not to be elected.

I noticed she didn't mention a single thing repubs are willing to do for black people. I wonder why?
I notice you didn't mention a single thing democraps HAVE been doing for black people. I wonder why?

I didn't mention all those things because I don't have to. Black people already know who takes their interest to heart. That's why Trump has almost no black support.

Forum List

Back