This is an Enlightened White Guy. Must See

Egyptians
Mali
Ghana
Well 3 for a whole continent isn't much to brag about.

Plus, the egyptians don't count because the Greeks and Romans influenced them to develop a written language.

So in reality, you only have 2 . :cool:

Can you explain why whites moved to Africa to start a great civilization? You seem to be avoiding this question.

How can you prove that European historians wrote about history as it was happening or that it was not altered? It appears you are also avoiding this one.

Because Atlantis sank?

Sometimes I think it must hurt you to be so naive and stupid. No one had to break into the pyramids to try and alter the paintings. They were already under the control of the Egyptian government. You really need to learn your history son. Jesus was a commercial created by the church. if no one truly knows what he looked like then why was he force fed to the slaves as a European? I guarantee you he wasn't white.

Depiction of Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do know they have actual photographs, and even movies, of people opening unspoiled tombs and discovering that all the paintings inside those tombs were exactly the same as all the ones altered by the Egyptian government, don't you?

By the way, when you rewrite history don't forget to mention how they went back and altered the fact that ancient Greeks described the Egyptians who built the pyramids as being green.

How do you know this? Where you there when they opened the tomb for the first time? BTW movies aren't real life. I thought you knew that. Why would I say green men built it? Its apparent a Black men designed and built the pyramids.

It is apparent that people all over the world designed and built pyramids.

Fuck, I designed, and built, one when I was 5. It was made from plastic bricks, and I knocked it over later, but I did it.

You didnt answer the question when you addressed my reply to someone else. Why didn't they build the civilization in Europe? Why would they "easily" sail a few days :lol: to build a great civilization instead of just building it where the already were? Europeans only gained control of Egypt multiple millennia after its glory days and ultimately destroyed it and much knowledge.

As I pointed out in a previous thread there are man made structures in France that predate the pyramids by over 2000 years.

Like what? Is it true? Maybe I can learn something new.

If it isn't you should be able to prove that I am lying.

You do know they have actual photographs, and even movies, of people opening unspoiled tombs and discovering that all the paintings inside those tombs were exactly the same as all the ones altered by the Egyptian government, don't you?

By the way, when you rewrite history don't forget to mention how they went back and altered the fact that ancient Greeks described the Egyptians who built the pyramids as being green.

How do you know this? Where you there when they opened the tomb for the first time? BTW movies aren't real life. I thought you knew that. Why would I say green men built it? Its apparent a Black men designed and built the pyramids.

Fuck, I designed, and built, one when I was 5. It was made from plastic bricks, and I knocked it over later, but I did it.

Is yours still existing today? i'm talking about real pyramids. Not lego land ones.

Is yours still existing today? i'm talking about real pyramids. Not lego land ones.

So am I, which is why I pointed out they were built all over the world. Remember your thread where you claimed that ancient aliens built the pyramids in Egypt and Mexico, but ignored the ones in every where else?

By the way, if the same culture built the pyramids in Egypt and Mexico, how come no one noticed the fact that they dominated the world for over 2000 years?

So am I, which is why I pointed out they were built all over the world. Remember your thread where you claimed that ancient aliens built the pyramids in Egypt and Mexico, but ignored the ones in every where else?

By the way, if the same culture built the pyramids in Egypt and Mexico, how come no one noticed the fact that they dominated the world for over 2000 years?

You should be able to link where I made those claims. Otherwise we all know you are lying.

If it isn't you should be able to prove that I am lying.

I'm not trying to prove you are lying. I want to know if there is a real pyramid like structure in France that predates the ones in Africa.

I don't believe I used the word pyramid to describe the man made structures in France.

Why are you talking about them then? We are talking about pyramids and intelligence it takes to build some that last for thousands of years.

You should be able to link where I made those claims. Otherwise we all know you are lying.

My mistake, you said it was aliens.

I'm not trying to prove you are lying. I want to know if there is a real pyramid like structure in France that predates the ones in Africa.

I don't believe I used the word pyramid to describe the man made structures in France.

Why are you talking about them then? We are talking about pyramids and intelligence it takes to build some that last for thousands of years.

We are not talking about pyramids, we are mocking your belief that people deliberately rewrote history because they hate blacks. Sorry if you got confused.

You should be able to link to that as well. People that use aliens to say the indigenous people didn't build the structures cant admit that they were too racist to give those people credit.

We are not talking about pyramids, we are mocking your belief that people deliberately rewrote history because they hate blacks. Sorry if you got confused.

In other words you are mocking because you have nothing at all you can prove. OK i accept your withdrawal. :lol:

My knowledge has it that the only pyramids that predate the Egyptian ones are the Nubian ones. Until you can show me a site that has pyramids older than those I have to call BS Quantum.

Last edited:

You should be able to link to that as well. People that use aliens to say the indigenous people didn't build the structures cant admit that they were too racist to give those people credit.

This from the guy that insists that it is impossible to build pyramids using modern technology, which must mean that the people that actually built them had advanced technology available to them that no longer exists. He makes this claim while pointing to pyramids that were built thousands of years apart in different parts of the world, and then argues that he is not saying that there were aliens, or an advanced civilization that no one can find any evidence of.

And he wonders why people think he is crazy.

In other words you are mocking because you have nothing at all you can prove. OK i accept your withdrawal. :lol:

You are the guy that thinks only super geniuses can build pyramids. I pointed out that, since I built one when I was 5, I must be a super genius, and you whinge about being mocked.

This from the guy that insists that it is impossible to build pyramids using modern technology, which must mean that the people that actually built them had advanced technology available to them that no longer exists. He makes this claim while pointing to pyramids that were built thousands of years apart in different parts of the world, and then argues that he is not saying that there were aliens, or an advanced civilization that no one can find any evidence of.

And he wonders why people think he is crazy.

You should link to that also. I know its fun to lie but you will be caught. I'm waiting for the links Quantum. :lol:

Forum List

Back