This is an Enlightened White Guy. Must See

We are not talking about pyramids, we are mocking your belief that people deliberately rewrote history because they hate blacks. Sorry if you got confused.

In other words you are mocking because you have nothing at all you can prove. OK i accept your withdrawal. :lol:

You are the guy that thinks only super geniuses can build pyramids. I pointed out that, since I built one when I was 5, I must be a super genius, and you whinge about being mocked.

You've already shown you have to lie. This from a guy that claims to have built a pyramid. Where is your great pyramid at and why has no one ever heard of it? :lol:

Last edited:
In other words you are mocking because you have nothing at all you can prove. OK i accept your withdrawal. :lol:

You are the guy that thinks only super geniuses can build pyramids. I pointed out that, since I built one when I was 5, I must be a super genius, and you whinge about being mocked.

You've already shown you have to lie. This from a guy that claims to have built a pyramid. Where is your great pyramid at and why has no one ever heard of it? :lol:

No one ever heard of my plastic brick pyramid? Oh no, how will I survive?

No one ever heard of my plastic brick pyramid? Oh no, how will I survive?

Oh. I got the impression you built a real one. So you actually have no clue of the engineering feat it took to build a real one and make it last all these years? You still cant explain why the Japanese failed to build one with modern methods even though its possible. You cant explain how the Egyptians got the cuts in stone that today's stone masons and machinist say is virtually impossible without modern machinery. I forgot you haven't even had the pleasure of actually seeing a pyramid up close and first hand but yet you think you can speak on it. :lol:

You cant explain how the Egyptians got the cuts in stone that today's stone masons and machinist say is virtually impossible without modern machinery.
What a joke.....no stone masons say that. . :cuckoo:

The ancient Greeks were master stone cutters and hewed beautiful statues by hand.

And the Romans fabricated huge pillars for their temples by hand

As a side note: the Aztecs and Mayans hewed stones into blocks just as precise as anything the Egyptian crafted. . :cool:

You cant explain how the Egyptians got the cuts in stone that today's stone masons and machinist say is virtually impossible without modern machinery.

The ancient Greeks were master stone cutters and hewed beautiful statues by hand.

As a side note: the Aztecs and Mayans hewed stones into blocks just as precise as anything the Egyptian crafted. . :cool:

It also helps when you use limestone that melts when it rains, and then leave them out in the weather for a couple thosaun years. that tends to hide the tool marks and the sloppy cutting that some people expect.

It also helps when you use limestone that melts when it rains, and then leave them out in the weather for a couple thosaun years. that tends to hide the tool marks and the sloppy cutting that some people expect.

Except this wasn't limestone I am talking about This was basalt and granite.

I guess you dont know what you are talking about. I saw a stone mason profess that belief on TV last year. The Egyptians built pyramids not just statues. Please dont try and compare anything to the great pyramids you will only be laughed at. The Mayans indeed must have had the same know how and engineering skills but failed build anything as large as the pyramids.

I guess you dont know what you are talking about. I saw a stone mason profess that belief on TV last year. The Egyptians built pyramids not just statues. Please dont try and compare anything to the great pyramids you will only be laughed at. The Mayans indeed must have had the same know how and engineering skills but failed build anything as large as the pyramids.
Must have been one of those TV shows where they are also looking for Big Foot.... :lol:

Maybe the Mayans didn't feel the need to build a larger pyramid; which is hardly indicative of a failure. . :cool:

You weren't talking about the Egyptian pyramids?

My mistake, I thought you were talking about actual pyramids on this planet, I should have known better.

My mistake, I thought you were talking about actual pyramids on this planet, I should have known better.

Evidently you are lacking in information. The Egyptian pyramids were made out of a combination of stone. Basalt, Granite, Limestone there may be others but those are the 3 i remember. Why did you think the whole thing was made out of limestone? Are you that uniformed?

Building Materials of the Pyramids

"Many of the pyramids were built with a number of different stone materials. Most of the material used was fairly rough, low grade limestone used to build the pyramid core, while fine white limestone was often employed for the outer casing as well as to cover interior walls, though pink granite was also often used on inner walls. Basalt or alabaster was not uncommon for floors, particularly in the mortuary temples and as was mudbricks to build walls within the temples (though often as not they had limestone walls).

Egypt is a country rich in stone and was sometimes even referred to as the "state of stone". In particular, Egypt has a great quantity of limestone formation, which the Egyptians called "white stone", because during the Cretaceous period Egypt was covered with seawater."

Egypt: Building Materials of the Pyramids

Last edited:

Evidently you are lacking in information. The Egyptian pyramids were made out of a combination of stone. Basalt, Granite, Limestone there may be others but those are the 3 i remember. Why did you think the whole thing was made out of limestone? Are you that uniformed?

Evidently, you don't research your idiotic claims before you say stupid things.

Many of the pyramids were built with a number of different stone materials. Most of the material used was fairly rough, low grade limestone used to build the pyramid core, while fine white limestone was often employed for the outer casing as well as to cover interior walls, though pink granite was also often used on inner walls. Basalt or alabaster was not uncommon for floors, particularly in the mortuary temples and as was mudbricks to build walls within the temples (though often as not they had limestone walls).

Egypt is a country rich in stone and was sometimes even referred to as the "state of stone". In particular, Egypt has a great quantity of limestone formation, which the Egyptians called "white stone", because during the Cretaceous period Egypt was covered with seawater. The country is also rich in sandstone, but it was never really used much until the New Kingdom.

Limestone seems to have first been employed in the area of Saqqara, where it is of poor quality but layered in regular, strong formations as much as half a meter thick. This limestone is coarse grained with yellow to greenish gray shading. The layers are separated from each other by thin layers of clay and the coloration may vary according to layer. It could often be quarried very near the building sites, and quarries have been found at Saqqara, Giza, Dahshur and other locations.

Then again, no one but you ever thought you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Evidently, you don't research your idiotic claims before you say stupid things.

Many of the pyramids were built with a number of different stone materials. Most of the material used was fairly rough, low grade limestone used to build the pyramid core, while fine white limestone was often employed for the outer casing as well as to cover interior walls, though pink granite was also often used on inner walls. Basalt or alabaster was not uncommon for floors, particularly in the mortuary temples and as was mudbricks to build walls within the temples (though often as not they had limestone walls).

Egypt is a country rich in stone and was sometimes even referred to as the "state of stone". In particular, Egypt has a great quantity of limestone formation, which the Egyptians called "white stone", because during the Cretaceous period Egypt was covered with seawater. The country is also rich in sandstone, but it was never really used much until the New Kingdom.

Limestone seems to have first been employed in the area of Saqqara, where it is of poor quality but layered in regular, strong formations as much as half a meter thick. This limestone is coarse grained with yellow to greenish gray shading. The layers are separated from each other by thin layers of clay and the coloration may vary according to layer. It could often be quarried very near the building sites, and quarries have been found at Saqqara, Giza, Dahshur and other locations.

Then again, no one but you ever thought you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Both you clowns just proved what I said! What is it about granite and basalt did you not get? I highlighted it for you since you both appear to be blind. God damn you 2 are stupid!! :lol:

Last edited:
Why would anybody believe that blacks built the pyramids when today they can still only build dung huts?

Every now and then you run into individuals that are knowledgeable regarding the true history of African Americans and Africans. This guy seems to be following the footsteps of other white guys like Robert Bauval who wrote Black Genesis. These guys believe in looking at the truth without getting upset.

The Black History Deception - YouTube

Want to tell me again how you are not a racist?

Something you really should think about before you start talking about how enlightened white guys are if they talk about the history of Africa, Egyptians have never been considered black. They have a Middle East/Mediterranean complexion, shich lumps them in with the evil, non enlightened, white guys of the world.

I'm not really concerned with what white people or anyone else considers them. Actually I could care less. I have seen the proof actual, scientific, and biblical. its a non issue at this point. I'm just waiting for everyone else to catch up.

Like the white race of humans?

Want to tell me again how you are not a racist?

Something you really should think about before you start talking about how enlightened white guys are if they talk about the history of Africa, Egyptians have never been considered black. They have a Middle East/Mediterranean complexion, shich lumps them in with the evil, non enlightened, white guys of the world.

I'm not really concerned with what white people or anyone else considers them. Actually I could care less. I have seen the proof actual, scientific, and biblical. its a non issue at this point. I'm just waiting for everyone else to catch up.

Like anyone that is not aware of this information no matter their ethnicity. No such thing as different races.

Yes, African American architects following in the footsteps of white men

Like anyone that is not aware of this information no matter their ethnicity. No such thing as different races.

Noah was the Dad of all of us, according to the Bible..

Forum List

Back