This is how you get rid of a armed poll watcher.....

Considering where your own bar is set, that's high praise. Thank you.
You guys are so easily manipulated. You just believe what you’re told to believe.

It’s sad that our country has to suffer because people like you can’t be adults.

The right thing to do, in states the don't allow carry at polling places, is to unpolitely ask them what the fuck they think they are doing, call the police, and stand right in front of them until the cops show up. Otherwise, if you feel like counterbalancing these clowns, bring a gun and stand in front of them.
They certainly don't dare in my town, which is over 80% armed.

You guys are so easily manipulated. You just believe what you’re told to believe.

It’s sad that our country has to suffer because people like you can’t be adults.
the irony in your post. hahahaahahaahahahahaha anytime derelict

You couldn't stay in a discussion longer than two posts without insulting someone. You've got nothing.

it's more smoke and mirrors of the demofks.

Yes, once again, they have deflected from the cheating by giving their paid media lackeys a story now of voter intimidation, yet, I'm still waiting for the video showing ONE PERSON ACTUALLY BEING STOPPED FROM VOTING LEGALLY.

The funny thing is that CBS running that story about voter intimidation at drop boxes probably intimidated a lot of people into not using them! Maybe they will actually wait now to vote ON ELECTION DAY as 99.99% of all people can and should.

the irony in your post. hahahaahahaahahahahaha anytime derelict
I caught the poster being misled twice about what was happening in photos.

You are the same.

But neither of you recognize it. The dupes never do. That’s why they’re dupes.

Yes, once again, they have deflected from the cheating by giving their paid media lackeys a story now of voter intimidation, yet, I'm still waiting for the video showing ONE PERSON ACTUALLY BEING STOPPED FROM VOTING LEGALLY.

The funny thing is that CBS running that story about voter intimidation at drop boxes probably intimidated a lot of people into not using them! Maybe they will actually wait now to vote ON ELECTION DAY as 99.99% of all people can and should.
Voter intimidation is illegal even if it is unsuccessful.

The photo of armed men with the Stacey Abrams sign was not at a polling place.

The photo of armed men (armed with a baton) at a Philadelphia polling place failed to note that they were REMOVED BY POLICE, as should happen in Arizona.

The photo of armed men with the Stacey Abrams sign was not at a polling place.

The photo of armed men (armed with a baton) at a Philadelphia polling place failed to note that they were REMOVED BY POLICE, as should happen in Arizona.
So you say.

Leftist vermin lie.

Implicit threat of violence and doxxing.

That’s intimidation.

That sounds reasonable. Just that I haven't seen any evidence that any voters have actually gotten threatened with violence, and the only people doxxing are democrats, like the one moderator here Zinc Warrior who immediately started suggesting following people to their homes, publishing their address, etc, and for what? Watching a polling station?

Maybe ZncWarrior wants to send them a box of choc=olates I bet. :smoke:

It is total bullshit that ballot drop boxes are just sitting around in parking lots available 24/7 totally unsupervised by anyone. A drop box is no different from a voting station!

That sounds reasonable. Just that I haven't seen any evidence that any voters have actually gotten threatened with violence, and the only people doxxing are democrats, like the one moderator here Zinc Warrior who immediately started suggesting following people to their homes, publishing their address, etc, and for what? Watching a polling station?

Maybe ZncWarrior wants to send them a box of choc=olates I bet. :smoke:

It is total bullshit that ballot drop boxes are just sitting around in parking lots available 24/7 totally unsupervised by anyone. A drop box is no different from a voting station!
Implicit threats of violence aren’t stated. It is still intimidation if the threat is not spoken.

The watchers are taking photos of voters and their license plates. They’re armed. Wearing masks. Tactical vests. Hiding their plates.

It’s intimidating. The state has received complaints from voters indicating they felt intimidated.

Poll watchers at normal polling places are registered. Identified. NOT ARMED. Not taking photos of people. It’s totally different.

Why can’t we have nice things anymore? Just leave people alone.

how was he being misled? what information did you have to say such nonsense?
Marener believes that, since the cops asked them to leave and the armed one only had a baton, then they were not armed or intimidating.

Leftists rationalize anything they believe in, and they believe that it's perfectly acceptable to cheat with any aspect of elections. :dunno:

Voter intimidation is illegal even if it is unsuccessful.

Who decides voter intimidation? You said it was Implicit threat of violence and doxxing. Who has been threatened and who has been doxxed?

Once again, the public have been gamed by the democrats into reacting to an issue that does not yet even exist. If the stupid fucking idiots running the elections simply manned all voting stations which includes drop boxes, there would be no need for poll watchers, no need for sheriffs or police, and no issue with intimidation. And less concern for cheating. But now, instead of doing that, some sherrif will stand out there jerking off while ballot stuffers cheat right under his nose or right behind his back.

Forum List

Back