This Is Proof That People Hate The Truth

Because he's a nut case.

1649018392077.png

Mike Lindell has been turned down by twelve TV stations.

I'm not in favor of him being cancelled but

I'm not a big fan of his. I understand that he has a great testimony about what God has done in his life and I'm grateful for that.

But he once said of his autobiography something akin to there's no way you can read this story and not believe in God or something like. And at that all my flags went up. People read the story of Jesus Christ, God's own Son, and reject it--so what are you saying? Your testimony is better than that? Just kinda turned me off and then things I saw after that reinforced it.

But he once said of his autobiography something akin to there's no way you can read this story and not believe in God or something like. And at that all my flags went up. People read the story of Jesus Christ, God's own Son, and reject it--so what are you saying? Your testimony is better than that? Just kinda turned me off and then things I saw after that reinforced it.

Yeah,.. umm,.. actually reading the Bible has made me question it multiple times, even though I still rely on my faith as that's what makes me believe in it, but it doesn't stop my doubts and questions about a lot of things from time to time though.

No, this is proof that Mike Lindell is not believable and he has no evidence to back his outlandish claims up.
So people aren't giving him air time even for his product because they don't want to be associated with that kind of crazy.

I'm not a big fan of his. I understand that he has a great testimony about what God has done in his life and I'm grateful for that.

Lindell plays to religious right winger's fears the same way that Dimond and Silk plays to black stereotypes.

I have mixed feelings about the guy. To me, if everyone else can have a place on the TV, he should have one as well if he wants one. That said, I keep running into his commercials enough to where I have gotten sick of them which can only mean one thing. How much does he have to complain about exactly? Perhaps he should be happy that anyone gives him the time of day. Apparently, he has yet to learn that not everyone is going to be a fan of him or that it isn't the end of the world if not everyone is.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Meh. I don't care what his politics or religious beliefs are. I like his pillow. I can't think of a person on this earth, that if you dig hard enough, you can't find something inflammatory about. These media smear campaigns and cancellations need to stop.

Yeah,.. umm,.. actually reading the Bible has made me question it multiple times, even though I still rely on my faith as that's what makes me believe in it, but it doesn't stop my doubts and questions about a lot of things from time to time though.

This is what I'm saying. If people read the actual accounts of Jesus and still have questions, then what made this pillow dude think people could read HIS testimony and say OKAY all questions answered?!?!

Meh. I don't care what his politics or religious beliefs are. I like his pillow. I can't think of a person on this earth, that if you dig hard enough, you can't find something inflammatory about. These media smear campaigns and cancellations need to stop.

I agree with this. If he has great pillows and robes and slippers let him sell his stuff.

But he outright sold himself and his brand as Christian so there is that. Check out the lion behind him in the latest commercial...overlaid by Christ, the Lion of Judah.

I believe this wholeheartedly. But please don't "use" this to sell your stuff.

This is what I'm saying. If people read the actual accounts of Jesus and still have questions, then what made this pillow dude think people could read HIS testimony and say OKAY all questions answered?!?!

Yeah I see what you're saying and especially since asking questions isn't a sin. I've actually come to know and understand that if you can be a doubter but yet still manage to cling to your faith and not turn away from God that actually makes your faith that much stronger in the end. So yeah I think having doubts makes your faith grow in a way is basically what I'm saying even though I know that sounds a little bit weird but hopefully it makes sense.

'They want my voice stopped.'​

Well, they ain't doing a very good job then cause I see Mike on TV every day. Over and over again.

But yeah, if anyone was so sure the 2020 election WASN'T a rip off, they would welcome mike and make a liar out of him but they can't.

Forum List

Back