This Is Really Embarrassing.Kamala Draws 68 People In Philadelphia.This Is So Sad

Kamala Draws 68 People In Philadelphia.​

Progress, progress. That is 60 people more than Pissman Biden ever drew!

Leftist Rationale: "We don't need to attend rallies because we are not part of a cult!"

Translated, this means, "Hex on you for Trump upstaging us at every turn." :lmao:

Yet they want you to believe this boob got 81 million votes.

2602C05BC805.jpeg

1629647707799.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-07-28 at 1.52.07 PM.png

She missed the Prime Minister of Israel's speech for 68 paid hacks?... poor judgement is not a good trait for president....
That's the least of her poor judgment. She was hand in hand w/ corn pop increasing the Debt by trillions..

not billions, trillions.

I don't see her having a snowball's chance in.. you know, that place where she appears to be headed, warp speed.

That's the least of her poor judgment. She was hand in hand w/ corn pop increasing the Debt by trillions..

not billions, trillions.

I don't see her having a snowball's chance in.. you know, that place where she appears to be headed, warp speed.
Liberal media is gushing all over her, trying to convince Liberal puppets that she is their girl! :p

Progress, progress. That is 60 people more than Pissman Biden ever drew!

Leftist Rationale: "We don't need to attend rallies because we are not part of a cult!"

Translated, this means, "Hex on you for Trump upstaging us at every turn." :lmao:

Yet they want you to believe this boob got 81 million votes.

View attachment 985857
View attachment 985858
View attachment 985859

figures.

This is what happens when people ditch Jesus.. Politics becomes God and one must win @ the cost of the soul.. which, who cares about anymore, now that Jesus has been ditched? I guess Jesus is just a fairy tale.

All that matters to these people is this world.

Idolatry was what got God in the OT "incited" to WRATH. But I guess that is just a fairy tale.

We'll see.

figures.

This is what happens when people ditch Jesus.. Politics becomes God and one must win @ the cost of the soul.. which, who cares about, now that Jesus has been ditched? All that matters is this world. Idolatry was what got God in the OT "incited" to WRATH. But I guess that is just a fairy tale.

We'll see.
If you support Trump you ditch Jesus.

Forum List

Back