This Is The Kind Of Monsters That Our Colleges Are Producing

Actually considering the professor was part of this, and she is an agent of a public university, her actions are covered by the 1st amendment.

NO you are stretching it.

and my response was to Joe, who said the reporter had no right to take the pictures, which is wrong. He has every right to take pictures in a public space of a public university, of people protesting in public.

but he still should have stopped doing it when asked because, you know, manners.

Frankly, I'm impressed by the crowd's restraint. I would have asked him maybe once, and if he kept doing it, he'd be using that camera as a suppository.

So the guy secretly recording romeny for that 47% thing should have not done it because, you know, manners?

Bullshit, they were in a public space on a public university. all on them, none on the journalist.

So the guy secretly recording romeny for that 47% thing should have not done it because, you know, manners?

Bullshit, they were in a public space on a public university. all on them, none on the journalist.

If Romney had asked him to stop, he should have. Of course, if the 1%ers knew what he was up to, we'd have probably never seen that guy again.

So what was creepy stalker boy going to find out after six minutes of taking pictures of people that we didn't already know?

Rationalizing it doesn't make it better, you fascist twat.

Hey, you take pictures of people without their permission, and you keep fucking doing it after they've asked you VERY NICELY to stop, you kind of bring it on yourself.

That guy's lucky he didn't get his creepy ass kicked.

except that he had every right to be taking pictures of anybody he wanted to in that space you mindless moron

If Romney had asked him to stop, he should have. Of course, if the 1%ers knew what he was up to, we'd have probably never seen that guy again.

So what was creepy stalker boy going to find out after six minutes of taking pictures of people that we didn't already know?

You are assuming he was "creepy", which is bullshit, but it fits your narrative.

IN this country, in public spaces, you are open seasons for photography, recording and observation related to journalism.

and your 1% conspiracy implication just keeps showing how much of a nutter you are.

Next bring up mormons to complete your stupidity.

Rationalizing it doesn't make it better, you fascist twat.

Hey, you take pictures of people without their permission, and you keep fucking doing it after they've asked you VERY NICELY to stop, you kind of bring it on yourself.

That guy's lucky he didn't get his creepy ass kicked.

Supporting the rights of bullies, once gain a Joe Blow Classic.

FOAD.

except that he had every right to be taking pictures of anybody he wanted to in that space you mindless moron

And if the people who don't want their pictures taken beat the crap out of him for being a creep, it's all good, right?

You are assuming he was "creepy", which is bullshit, but it fits your narrative.

IN this country, in public spaces, you are open seasons for photography, recording and observation related to journalism.

and your 1% conspiracy implication just keeps showing how much of a nutter you are.

Actually, I look at that tape, and that guy looks creepy as shit to me. You know, the guy who can't get a date because the Asian girls are dating white guys with Yellow Fever and the white girls won't give him the time of day. That's the impression I get of the guy, and he was clearly creeping a lot of people out, or they wouldn't have asked him to stop, would they?

Getting back to Romney, Romney would have made his 47% comments on the stump if he was proud of them, rather than in a sealed room full of his fellow 1%ers.

He just didn't see one of the working folks doing the dirty work of cleaning his dishes. Which makes the irony of the whole thing that much sweeter.

And if the people who don't want their pictures taken beat the crap out of him for being a creep, it's all good, right?

Actually, I look at that tape, and that guy looks creepy as shit to me. You know, the guy who can't get a date because the Asian girls are dating white guys with Yellow Fever and the white girls won't give him the time of day. That's the impression I get of the guy, and he was clearly creeping a lot of people out, or they wouldn't have asked him to stop, would they?

Getting back to Romney, Romney would have made his 47% comments on the stump if he was proud of them, rather than in a sealed room full of his fellow 1%ers.

He just didn't see one of the working folks doing the dirty work of cleaning his dishes. Which makes the irony of the whole thing that much sweeter.
Joey, you're the bottom feeder, not the Asian reporter. Seriously, you are one sick puppy!

bedowin62 said:

all you're doing here tough guy is making the point for the other side you moron. enjoy your fascism dullard, i'm willing to bet real money you're too old to get off the couch and down to the street to join your fascist brown-shirt friends

Monster product of the University of Wyoming:

330px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg

Thought so....RWrs like the OP want to shut our colleges down.
Yep, the Right is suspicious of anyone with higher education.
Oh......so nobody in the GOP has a college diploma?

I think your problem is your head is full of mush and false stereotypes....memorized so you can repeat them whenever you don't feel like thinking.

Was The Poop Swastika Incident At Mizzou A Giant Hoax?

Did the incident happen as reported, or did two university administrators resign over protests that were sparked by a hoax? And if the incident did happen as reported, a proposition for which no publicly available evidence currently exists, how did university administrators and law enforcement authorities confirm that the vandalism was driven by racial animosity, as opposed to being promulgated as a public relations stunt meant to tar the university for failing to provide an environment free of racist invective? It would not be the first time a public university fell victim to a high profile PR stunt that was later revealed to be a fabrication. Either way, students, their parents, university employees, and Missouri taxpayers deserve solid, verifiable answers based on clear evidence about what exactly transpired in that Gateway Wall bathroom in the early morning of October 24.

Someday these students are going to apply for a job and the employer will find out that the applicant was so traumatized by a hypothetical Halloween costume he almost had a nervous breakdown.

What result?

The result intended, a lifelong government dependent is born

Your bigotry against geeky/nerdy males is just icing on the cake of your intolerance.

And your sad pathetic attempts at justifying mob violence is not surprising.

And your last statement seals your hack status.

Forum List

Back