This is what a leader sounds like

Pull away the teleprompter, the planned speech... and he sounds like a 5 year old. Bigly.

That's what a thin-skinned, petulant, whiny, crybaby, elitist, fascist, lowlife, degenerate, pussy grabbing scumbag sounds like.

Pull away the teleprompter, the planned speech

Explain why that matters please.

It doesn't --- but they are REALLY, REALLY desperate.

They who? Trump? And if so, so what really. Why is it wrong for him to try to make peace??

Nahhh --- I meant the left ... they got nothing --- nothing at all --- so they have to really stretch to make stuff up. And, frankly,they ain't very good at it.

Pull away the teleprompter, the planned speech... and he sounds like a 5 year old. Bigly.
That's what a thin-skinned, petulant, whiny, crybaby, elitist, fascist, lowlife, degenerate, pussy grabbing scumbag sounds like.
Your vitriol is like music to my ears because I know the intensity of your hatred is in direct proportion to the pain of your defeat at his hands.

And, it hurts, doesn't it SHYTE? Yeah, we know it does. Go ahead, SHYTE. Hurl the invective. Tell us some more how much it hurts. Tell us what you think of that goy who beat you.

Pull away the teleprompter, the planned speech

Explain why that matters please.

It doesn't --- but they are REALLY, REALLY desperate.

They who? Trump? And if so, so what really. Why is it wrong for him to try to make peace??

Nahhh --- I meant the left ... they got nothing --- nothing at all --- so they have to really stretch to make stuff up. And, frankly,they ain't very good at it.

I gotcha now. I was misunderstanding. Sorry. I agree with you.

Your vitriol is like music to my ears because I know the intensity of your hatred is in direct proportion to the pain of your defeat at his hands.

And, it hurts, doesn't it SHYTE? Yeah, we know it does. Go ahead, SHYTE. Hurl the invective. Tell us some more how much it hurts. Tell us what you think of that goy who beat you.

Hey, look! You spelled my name SHYTE! That was really clever! You're a real fucking wordsmith!

trump-cover-final.jpg

Note, this is an actual TIME cover from 2015, so fitting

Hey, look! You spelled my name SHYTE! That was really clever! You're a real fucking wordsmith!
Yeah, well, the Yiddish, I struggle.

My favorite part was when he discussed regulations.

"I will formulate a rule which says that for every...."

He pronounced "says" as though it rhymes with "pays" and not "pez".

He reads so well. What a leader!

Forum List

Back