This is what our lord feels about gays(males)

Avatar mopped the floor with you. I have no objections to homosexuality but the acceptance of homosexuality as a form of normalcy. None of my objections are based in religion. I did address the issue as it was directed to Lot's offering his daughters instead of letting his guests be attacked.

Avatar mopped the floor with you. I have no objections to homosexuality but the acceptance of homosexuality as a form of normalcy. None of my objections are based in religion. I did address the issue as it was directed to Lot's offering his daughters instead of letting his guests be attacked.

Neither yourself, nor Avatar has responded to post number 88 on page 6.

Good to see you can't really follow threads either.

Try again ya freaking 'tard, Avatar hasn't mopped anything about that post yet.

I've noticed that neither yourself nor Avatar has answered the questions posed in my last post Katz.

Are you scared to answer because you can't refute the posting?

No. I just find your posts are generally a waste of time and dont bother reading them. I didn't even know you asked a question. Still dont know what it is because I havent gone back to read it or decided if Im going to. Im hungry now so i might go find some food.

Too be fair I havent mopped the floor with him. Or even tried to. My desire for discussion isnt to mop the floor with people. I just want to try to have mutually edifying discussions. Unfortunately that doesn't happen.

I respond to discussions I find interesting. And it's nothing bad about Biker, but alot of his discussions just dont interest me, so I don't respond to what he is saying.

I've noticed that neither yourself nor Avatar has answered the questions posed in my last post Katz.

going back and skimming what you did, you didn't actually pose a question. Christ spoke out against sexual immorality, why you want specific examples against homosexuality as though it's some special exception to the rules is beyond me.

Both the old and new testament speak about about all sexual immorality. Our bodies are Temples for the Holy Spirit. We are, through the Atonement and grace of God, to make them Holy and clean. Everyone who commits sexual sin, regardless of the type of sin, needs to repent and be born again. They need to exercise the Atonement to cease their sin and learn line upon line, grace upon grace in their journey to be more christ-like.

The Old Testament has valuable lessons to be learned in its parables. Soddom and Gomorrah were not destroyed because they had gays there. Humanity has always had gays. Those cities were destroyed because the people who lived there accepted homosexuality and only one man objected to the rape of his guests.

So they killed folks for loving thy neighbor.

You claim none of your objections are based on religion and then you follow with a religious opinion of a Bible verse.
You are a riot! Love your posts!

You claim none of your objections are based on religion and then you follow with a religious opinion of a Bible verse.
You are a riot! Love your posts!

I feel that IDEALLY, to have sex to provide an heir is what society should encourage. To promote sex for the sake of sex is only going to undermine true love and family/friendship unity.

Last edited:
So................neither Avitar or Katz has the balls to answer.

Good to know.

And yeah............I misspelled your name on purpose Avatar..................I have no respect for you.

Last edited:
The Old Testament has valuable lessons to be learned in its parables. Soddom and Gomorrah were not destroyed because they had gays there. Humanity has always had gays. Those cities were destroyed because the people who lived there accepted homosexuality and only one man objected to the rape of his guests.

So being accepting of homosexuality is reason enough for a God to destroy the cities and the people?

Your God is a mass murderer.

going back and skimming what you did, you didn't actually pose a question. Christ spoke out against sexual immorality, why you want specific examples against homosexuality as though it's some special exception to the rules is beyond me.

Both the old and new testament speak about about all sexual immorality. Our bodies are Temples for the Holy Spirit. We are, through the Atonement and grace of God, to make them Holy and clean. Everyone who commits sexual sin, regardless of the type of sin, needs to repent and be born again. They need to exercise the Atonement to cease their sin and learn line upon line, grace upon grace in their journey to be more christ-like.

So....................you don't have anything to prove me wrong (in other words, you can't provide a verse that Jesus spoke against homosexuality), yet you think you're right?

Tell ya what ass hat.....................get some facts together, get some verses to prove you're right and then we'll talk.

Until then? Be known as a pussy who is scared to debate............

So why didn't he just make us that way? He fuck up?

We ate from the tree of knowledge against his wishes. :doubt:

And finally....................I dare anyone to find me a verse where Jesus specifically spoke out against homosexuality. Spoiler alert....................He didn't.

Your greatest error is to apply logic , reason and scholarship to these matters .
Once believers have convinced themselves that the Bible is a Holy Book of God's wishes and commands , they will believe anything that suits their convenience . And believing that jesus is " our " lord allows them to dream and fantasise ad nauseam .
Let these people comfort themselves . Christians do little harm . A few perverts but most obey the law and pay taxes .They are useful workers .
And if their stories bring them solace and give them life aims , so be it . They are a harmless bunch , however irrational they may be .

So being accepting of homosexuality is reason enough for a God to destroy the cities and the people?

My God created you. The reason God destroyed the cities of the plain was because they thought of nothing but their sexual gratification. They were all headed to hell and frankly, destroying them saved them from going to even lower regions in hell. So, God in fact saved them from themselves and from dragging everyone around them to hell along with them. It is like cancer. If nothing is done the whole body is polluted and the person dies younger than otherwise.

So....................you don't have anything to prove me wrong (in other words, you can't provide a verse that Jesus spoke against homosexuality), yet you think you're right?

Tell ya what ass hat.....................get some facts together, get some verses to prove you're right and then we'll talk.

Until then? Be known as a pussy who is scared to debate............

1. And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ “and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’” (Matt. 19:4.)

Questions: What did Jesus say about God’s creative work? According to this passage, what has been God’s plan for sexual union [one flesh] since the beginning of time? Was His plan for a male partner to be joined to another male partner, or was it for a husband to be united to his wife? Consider: Since Jesus approved of His Father’s plan [i.e., one man, one woman, one flesh,] could we correctly say that Jesus condemned homosexuality?

2. “For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?” (John 5:46-47.)

Questions: What law was Jesus born under? What law did He live under? Answer: The Law of Moses (cf. Gal. 4:4.) Did Jesus endorse and follow the Law of Moses? What did the Law of Moses say about homosexuality? (Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Deut. 23:17.)

Consider: Since Jesus was born and lived under the Law of Moses, and since He endorsed the Law of Moses, and since the Law of Moses explicitly condemned homosexuality, then could we correctly say that Jesus also condemned it?

3. “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for he will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you” (John 16:12-15.)

Question: What did the apostle Paul [by Christ’s authority] say about the practice of homosexuality? (Rom. 1:26-27; 1 Cor. 6:9-10.)

Yes, Jesus did condemn homosexuality in His Word. The good news is, “there is hope for the homosexual; he has reason to believe there is hope for a brighter future. Paul states that some at Corinth had engaged in homosexual acts, but they had been washed, sanctified and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus (1 Cor. 6:9-11.)

My God created you. The reason God destroyed the cities of the plain was because they thought of nothing but their sexual gratification. They were all headed to hell and frankly, destroying them saved them from going to even lower regions in hell. So, God in fact saved them from themselves and from dragging everyone around them to hell along with them. It is like cancer. If nothing is done the whole body is polluted and the person dies younger than otherwise.
So god made cancer to inflict pain and suffering on us?

Jesus was a good man that helped everyone. God just wants humanity to be moral and honorable.

So why didn't he just make us that way? He fuck up?

People can only be good if they make a choice between good and evil. Thus God gave us free will and Atonement, so that it would be possible for us to choose God.

So no, He didn't screw up.

Like I said, god didn't have to make evil, he made it, and then punishes people for being of a quality that he himself made. Kinda douche, don't you think?

This is what our lord feels about gays(males)
Address them as sodomites.

There is no ‘lord.’

The bible was written by men, it reflects man’s ignorance, hate, and fear.

It’s used to maintain ignorance, promote hate, and perpetuate fear.

Your so wrong, hope you figure it out before it's too late...

More Christian revenge fantasies?

What could possibly be more damaging to a child than telling him over and over from the time he's an infant that there exists an invisible person who is unwilling to prove he exists watching him every second of every day and reading his thoughts and if he doesn't believe in the invisible person he will be tortured for eternity? Yet we tell that same child that monsters don't exist so it's silly to be scared of monsters.

Religion is one of the most serious mental illnesses of today. It is the inablity to face the reality of life and the finality of death. It affects as high as 85% of the American Society. Approximately 75% of the American victims of this mental illness are Christians. The more pathetic and desperate a persons life, the more likely they are to believe in a god. Typically, people with otherwise empty lives, are the stongest believers. It gives them the false hope that there is a higher meaning to their sad and pathetic lives. The strongest of believers would admittedly be suicidal without religion and/or a god in their lives providing a mental safety valve.

Christians would have you believe atheists do not have as high as morals as Christians. They want you to believe they are somehow better people than atheists. Yet, the Federal Bureau of Prisons 1997 statistics show that a Christian is 50 times more likely to end up in prison than an atheist.

Many Christians have made statements like, "Doctor Smith is a good man, he is a Christian". If a doctor believed in the Easter Bunny, would you allow this doctor to operate on you? The belief in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost is no more than the adult version of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. The next time you go to a doctor, you may want to consider if you want to put your health in the hands of a delusional person.

It is a statistical fact that the higher your education, income, and intelligence, the more likely you are not to believe in a god. For every college student that converts to a religious belief system, 17 college students convert to secular or atheist beliefs. "Secular Humanists" have an average intelligence of 15 I.Q. points above their Christian conterparts. Studies have shown the average atheist to have an I.Q. of 9 points higher than the typical Christian.

A religion by definition is a superstition. A religion is the belief in a supernatural being or beings. A superstition is the belief in magic or phenomena beyond or outside of nature. A religious belief then is a superstitious belief.

Religions seem to usually require a God, Prophets and Profits. God is usually very powerful. Not too powerful because that messes up convenient concepts like free will. Too much God power makes bad things hard to explain. The optimum amount of power can be vague and variable but usually permits granting of certain perks, like an after life. This provides a useful motivational tool. God supposedly talks through Prophets. Prophets are like schizophrenics but since most lived before psychiatrists diagnosed schizophrenia they were believed to be really talking to God. Nowadays they would be sent for treatment.

A common symptom of religion is delusion. Often including notions of resurrection. But face it, you are not coming back. Well, no one has yet, with any convincing evidence, and an awful lot of people have died.

Recognizing religion as a class of mental illness would be a start in curing this disease. We should develop support groups, maybe along the lines of Alcoholics Anonymous - “My name’s (fill in the blank) and I’m a recovering Christian ..:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Remind us again of the one sin Jesus said could not be forgiven. I don't remember its being 'homosexual' (even if we accept that is a sin).

The sin that one cannot be forgiven of is the rejection of Jesus Christ as one's personal Savior.

Religion convinced the world that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll to to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity. But he loves you! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back