This Is What the Democratic Party Wants for our Nation...Attacks...personal and physical.

I think it's hilarious that Republicans see crying and screaming as the sign of a strong man.

Check out this Drama Queen:

DoT59W1WkAEa_di.jpg
Hero.

It’s what, Harris, Booker, and Waters want. If if those pussified people like Blumenthal, Scarborough, and Clinton’s think their going to catch a break when it comes...you reap what you sow.

I see you finally posted a link in your own thread about this BS.

We live in a country that now excuses this type of savagery. You need a strong hand to put it down. You live in the United States of America. Not North Korea or Iran. To riot and burn and kill and loot...just because your ass had a bad day...uh..uh..bang-drop to you. I don’t consider a rioter and a looter a human fucking being. Just a threat to our nation.

At least you used the word "We." United States of America. I am here, B92.

Yep...sorry you want to turn we into “me.” I am here too...and your ass don’t want none.

Republicans want a white supremacist as the nations leader.

Sure the hell beats having a Black Panther Muslim as a president. At least our new president believes in America BEING supreme rather than apologizing for it. And every president but one has been white because this nation through most of its history was founded by and was principally a white nation! So why do you act now like someone like Trump isn't about a HUNDRED times closer to the NORM than your floppy-eared lying kenyan bastard?

If only there was a national leader who engendered comity, tolerance and peace. If only there was a national leader with a big ol' megaphone who could lead by example. Perhaps he or she could show us all that personal attacks and slurs and demeaning others is not a virtue. He or she could demonstrate by his or her example that it starts with immature insults like calling private citizens low IQ individuals, losers or traitors.

If only...

It’s what, Harris, Booker, and Waters want. If if those pussified people like Blumenthal, Scarborough, and Clinton’s think their going to catch a break when it comes...you reap what you sow.

I see you finally posted a link in your own thread about this BS.

We live in a country that now excuses this type of savagery. You need a strong hand to put it down. You live in the United States of America. Not North Korea or Iran. To riot and burn and kill and loot...just because your ass had a bad day...uh..uh..bang-drop to you. I don’t consider a rioter and a looter a human fucking being. Just a threat to our nation.

At least you used the word "We." United States of America. I am here, B92.

Yep...sorry you want to turn we into “me.” I am here too...and your ass don’t want none.

Actually, I did not turn we into me. You did.

You have to fight back. Republicans want a white supremacist as the nations leader. They cry that it’s not right to say they like Hitler when they like Hitler.

LOL, News-Flash most Republicans are fanatically pro-Jewish, and anti-Nazi on this board.
Your weak. Dis you get picked on in school by black kids...because your such a pussy.

You have to fight back. Republicans want a white supremacist as the nations leader. They cry that it’s not right to say they like Hitler when they like Hitler.

LOL, News-Flash most Republicans are fanatically pro-Jewish, and anti-Nazi on this board.
Your weak. Dis you get picked on in school by black kids...because your such a pussy.

Republicans are weak, they do nothing in general as the solution to all serious problems, EXCEPT when it comes to Israel then it becomes Chimp panic mode to go berserk in the name of Zionism.

If only there was a national leader who engendered comity, tolerance and peace. If only there was a national leader with a big ol' megaphone who could lead by example. Perhaps he or she could show us all that personal attacks and slurs and demeaning others is not a virtue. He or she could demonstrate by his or her example that it starts with immature insults like calling private citizens low IQ individuals, losers or traitors.

If only...
You think Obama was about “tolerance” and “peace”. Do have a grasp on reality outside your liberal news bubble?

If only...
You think Obama was about “tolerance” and “peace”. Do have a grasp on reality outside your liberal news bubble?
Did Obama call private citizens losers, low IQ individuals and lowlifes? Did Obama kick off his campaign by calling Mexicans rapists, drug dealers and murderers? Did Obama say there were very fine people marching with crowds chanting "Jews will not replace us!"? Did Obama mock the disabled, call POWs not heroes because they were captured? Did Obama diss Gold Star families?

What precisely was so egregious about President Obama's comportment that you makes you think a loathesome person like Donald Trump is the paragon of dignity and integrity?

Face facts. You support a petulant boorish little boy in the guise of a grown man. He is a charlatan who pulled the collective wool over the eyes of those who favor instigation all politics rather than inspirational politics. Shame on you. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Forum List

Back