This Is Who Conservatives Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And I love your avatar of your precious Brownie. What a cutie he is!

Thanks for the compliment...it's a female pup. :)
You're welcome. And sorry about misgendering (I believe I just made this word up!) your Brownie. What a cutie SHE is!
What happened to Billy's post? Lol
All I know is I tried to go to the thread and I wasn't allowed to do it! Now I don't even see it on the list of recent posts. The whole thread must have been deleted. Too funny!

All I know is I tried to go to the thread and I wasn't allowed to do it! Now I don't even see it on the list of recent posts. The whole thread must have been deleted. Too funny!

Sheesh! I think he went back to his safe space.
Did you delete your previous post that I responded to with MY post about NOT being able to go to Billy's thread? It has DISAPPEARED from THIS thread.

Bing was good.

1589790286448.png

We're just not sure, Bluz. Could be any one of these:

View attachment 337624

They're all legally recognized by New York State.

Wow, thanks for the list, tb! It READS like a list a complete fucking loon would make up. But then again, virtually ALL Libs and Dems these days ARE complete fucking loons! Just reading some of their posts on these threads is evidence of that.

AGREE.png

We don't worship Donald Trump, we just recognize him as America's last hope.
Then your Recognition System needs to come back into the shop for an overhaul.

Your Baboon is ignorant, arrogant, corrupt, unethical, unsympathetic, greedy, self-centered, inarticulate and incompetent.

He is an existential threat to the Republic, its People, its Constitution, its general welfare, its alliances and its future.

He needs to go, and, with any luck, on November 3rd, that will be set into motion, culminating on January 20, 2021.

God Save the Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back