This Is Who Conservatives Worship

Status
Not open for further replies.
The president and his followers are the lowest form of humanity. They have to be disposed of.

You're just fortunate Trump supporters aren't as filled with hate as you are. We find you humorous, but have no desire to dispose of you. Poor thing. :(
Good God you forced the name change of your party from Republican party to the hate party, so ace it's pretty clear who the haters are.

We're just not sure, Bluz. Could be any one of these:

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 11.37.32 PM.png

They're all legally recognized by New York State.

He admitted guilt in that civil court for his Foundation also, this piece of shit used the money for himself (fucking portraits of himself). and he just had a large fund promotion for needy veterans and he stole that straight out from these needy vets . This type of scum fits perfectly into the voices here that support this pig. He is what they believe in , they support what he says and does and he is less then pond scum. By the way, they took every dime of his foundation and fined him 2 million more. They are literally lined up on the white house steps for the day this country gets some pride in their country and instead of selling this country out , they will dump him . that dat they will fight over which state gets to charge him first. They can't wait, Two of the states are the two that hate this pile of shit the most New York and California.

New York HATES Trump because he screwed over the entire city government for years. The fight between Jerry Nadler and Trump dates back to Trump trying to bully little old ladies out of their properties for pennies on the dollar when he was trying to build some development. Trump tried to use eminent domain to get their land. Nadler fought him all the way so of course Trump blames Jerry because he lost money on that project.

It's never Trump's fault when things go wrong. It's always someone else, never Trump.

The right has no problems with dictatorship obviously, just as long as their hate controls this country . They are this countries biggest threat and enemy. The big Flush is coming , they will be put were the rest of the shit is put, exactly were they belong. They sold out my country and will pay.

We don't worship Donald Trump, we just recognize him as America's last hope.
You lick his boots, you all do, he's a dictator and that's Ok with you people, you sold out this country, you have to be forced back under the rock you came from

Too funny.

Ir is YOU who will soon be licking his boots.

Amen , great post .
I didn't even watch whatever Bullshit this particular Bolshevik TDS victim has put up.

I don't "worship" Don Trump. I voted for him with all his personality disorders on full display---because my other choice was pure Depravity.

And, I (We--the American people) got lucky in our choice.

I have never seen a man go through more shit to fulfill more campaign promises. Never seen a man fight harder for the people he represents---Americans.

To Hell with all you Bolsheviks who keep up this constant sniping and propaganda---most of it straight off the elementary school playground.

You aren't changing a single vote.

He admitted guilt in that civil court for his Foundation also, this piece of shit used the money for himself (fucking portraits of himself). and he just had a large fund promotion for needy veterans and he stole that straight out from these needy vets . This type of scum fits perfectly into the voices here that support this pig. He is what they believe in , they support what he says and does and he is less then pond scum. By the way, they took every dime of his foundation and fined him 2 million more. They are literally lined up on the white house steps for the day this country gets some pride in their country and instead of selling this country out , they will dump him . that dat they will fight over which state gets to charge him first. They can't wait, Two of the states are the two that hate this pile of shit the most New York and California.

Fake news.

But you are a cult, and Trump is the cult leader. Never will anyone in your cult disagree with the man or a single policy idea that he has, and his ideas are so far out there, so extreme, and often so nonsensical, and it doesn't matter one bit to his cult, as they, and you, will support him regardless.

You lick his boots, you all do, he's a dictator and that's Ok with you people, you sold out this country, you have to be forced back under the rock you came from
It's great watching you froth at the mouth.

Still hurting after all these years.

You're angry because Senile Joe is the best you got

Too funny.

Ir is YOU who will soon be licking his boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back