🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

So while republicans are trying to cancel black representation in our democracy, the racists keep talking about ID's.

This is such garbage. First of all, it's "IDs" not "ID's." Nearly every civilized nation in the world requires a photo ID to vote. Why? Because they know that this reduces voter fraud and helps ensure clean elections. Why is it okay to require a photo ID to get a prescription, buy alcohol, board a plane, and open a cell phone account, but it's somehow "intimidating" to require a photo ID to vote?

How are Republicans trying to "cancel black representation"? How?

And why are you not bothered that wealthy Democrats sometimes fund the campaigns of black Democratic candidates without attribution, but you're bothered that some rich Republicans privately funded West's campaign? How about all the Democrats who were secretly funded by George Soros? That's okay, right? But, oh, it's wrong for some rich Republicans to secretly back a black candidate who does not tow the liberal line. Got it.

Democrats are in a panic because they are losing Black and minority voters at a faster pace than they’re intentionally letting illegals aka Democrat voters in from the Southern border.

That's like saying you've never harmed a cow while eating a hamburger.

View attachment 578479

While I am sure you do everything you can in your day-to-day life to avoid interacting with black people, the reality is, you benefit every day from the racist hierarchy that this country is.
My second wife was Black and have mixed race children. My daughter from my first marriage is married to a Black man and gave me my awesome grandson so kindly go fuck yourself. You don't have a leg to stand on. You people can't name one law that is racist so you have to make shit up and scream racism where it doesn't exist.

The problem with your math lies in your conflation of percentages. There are 47 million blacks.
That's your 13 percent.

Blacks committed @ 8,600 homicides. That's your 50 percent. If a different black person committed a homicide that's not even close to 1 percent of the U.S. population or black population. Second you guys only talk about murder, but out of 30 categories of crime whites lead in 27 or 28 of them annually by huge margins. Most violent crimes are not murders, they are assaults and whites lead in assaults by huge margins on an annual basis.

Your use of math is lazy and inaccurate.

You're a twisted individual who twists reality because you can't take it.

What race commits the most murders in the USA? Oh that would be black population, which is 13% of the total population.

I suppose one like yourself might argue well gee, it's cuz the USA is RACIST. Wouldn't that be weird though, considering the highest rate of murders occur in Africa.

My second wife was Black and have mixed race children. My daughter from my first marriage is married to a Black man and gave me my awesome grandson so kindly go fuck yourself. You don't have a leg to stand on. You people can't name one law that is racist so you have to make shit up and scream racism where it doesn't exist.

And yet here you are defending the racists....

It's not the laws that are racist, its' the application...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You're a twisted individual who twists reality because you can't take it.

What race commits the most murders in the USA? Oh that would be black population, which is 13% of the total population.

I suppose one like yourself might argue well gee, it's cuz the USA is RACIST. Wouldn't that be weird though, considering the highest rate of murders occur in Africa.
You're the twisted one. You take about 1 crime while whites lead in 28. Whites started 2 world wars and all kinds of covert murder missions. So don't try excusing the high rate of white murders. whites pay people to kill then blame them for the killing. Ask Saddam, he'll tell you.

You can't face the truth boy. Percentages come with numbers. 47,800,000 blacks are that 13 percent.

8,600 is that 50 percent. So pretend a separate black person did it and divide it against the American population and face the truth of how you disingenuously misuse percentages.

If you took Kanye seriously then you have a whole other set of problems
You guys took Kanye very seriously when he kissed trumps ass in the white house.

Now what about the second article.

WOW! You got the point even if you are incapable of grasping its meaning.

No President or Congress should ever "DO" anything for a specific minority group. To do so strongly supports your outrageous opinion that a specific group is inferior to all others and are incapable of competing with others. If I was a member of that group, I would consider that an appalling suggestion and outrageously offensive. If what you have told us in the distant past and you are a white guy and you wife black, she should have your bags packed on the front porch. Could you be any more offensive? If so, how?

Your ignorance about the sixties and seventies simply supports your desperation.

Carry on Troll. I have no clue as to what fuels your hate for blacks, I just pray that you'll get help.

Merry Christmas and may God bless you and your loved ones.
Presidents have done for whites and none of you are offended or feel inferior. Stop trying to gaslight me punk.

What is not true? Please be specific along with your reliable source and working link.

Thank you, thank you so much.
All of it. You've been shown multiple times. You're just obtuse and keep repeating the lies.

You're the twisted one. You take about 1 crime while whites lead in 28. Whites started 2 world wars and all kinds of covert murder missions. So don't try excusing the high rate of white murders. whites pay people to kill then blame them for the killing. Ask Saddam, he'll tell you.

You can't face the truth boy. Percentages come with numbers. 47,800,000 blacks are that 13 percent.

8,600 is that 50 percent. So pretend a separate black person did it and divide it against the American population and face the truth of how you disingenuously misuse percentages.
You can not even admit that all races are violent or can be violent. That everything we see today in inner cities is "revolt". You will never see improvement until Prog women are defanged. And a push for males to be educated is reinstituted again. This will improve the inner cities as marriages will increase as a percentage. This will also give African American women in general more peace. However, extreme feminist women will take a hit. Pick your poison.

You can not even admit that all races are violent or can be violent. That everything we see today in inner cities is "revolt". You will never see improvement until Prog women are defanged. And a push for males to be educated is reinstituted again. This will improve the inner cities as marriages will increase as a percentage. This will also give African American women in general more peace. However, extreme feminist women will take a hit. Pick your poison.
What I won't do is fall for you diversions, excuses and bothsideisms. The fact is that no other race has been as violent as whites. Nothing you said here is the solution. Increased marriages are not the fucking answer. A black man sitting in a house doesn't change pay disparity and the fact the whites don't hire blacks still today. "Feminism" is not the problem, continuing white racism is. You don't see everything in the inner cities. You only see what the so-called liberal media shows you.

And yet here you are defending the racists....

It's not the laws that are racist, its' the application...
The racist charge doesn't apply so you start making up shit your a typical liberal piece of garbage and back tracking on the racist laws makes you look stupid.

The racist charge doesn't apply so you start making up shit your a typical liberal piece of garbage and back tracking on the racist laws makes you look stupid.
Except I never brought laws into the conversation, Klan-boy.

I just point out the way this culture treats black people is different than how it treats white people, whether it be police officers or employers.

Forum List

Back