🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

Barkley%20Voting-S.jpg
Ask Barkley why he was given a free ride but never finished college.

IM2 doesn't care. In the distant past, he spoke of having a black wife and a mixed-race child. By simple deduction, that makes him white. He's a troll who just is bored and likes to throw out red meat. I think he needs a real hobby.​

How about you find and post that quote. Because I never said it.

All racesWhiteBlackAmerican IndianAsian
Number of offenses10,085,2107,014,5502,667,010244,200159,450
Percent of the population
76.30%​
13.40%
2.00%​
7.00%​
Percent of the crime
69.55%​
26.44%
2.42%​
1.58%​
Summary
Whites commit 6.5% less of the crime their population represents
Asians commit approx. 1/4 of the crime their population represents - BRAVO
American Indians commit approx. 1.2 times more than their population represents
Blacks commit approx. twice the crime their population represents

More facts, remember, blacks make up approx. 13.40% of the population...........Most violent crimes:

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughterTotal

White

Black
RobberyTotal
White
Black
Aggravated assaultTotal
White
Black
Rape3Total
White
Black

EVEN THE FBI IS RACIST :auiqs.jpg: Table 43
Misuse of percentages. Try using the real numbers.

You can't count people who don't commit crimess. When you count the people who actually commit crimes, whites run away with the title. Whites have always been the most violent group in America.

Misuse of percentages. Try using the real numbers.

You can't count people who don't commit crimess. When you count the people who actually commit crimes, whites run away with the title. Whites have always been the most violent group in America.

ILMAO you're going to coach me on the use of numbers, and that rich. You lying to me or yourself?

Right, whites are the violent group. You can really tell since 13% of the population BLACKS commit more than 50% of the homicides.

Everyday is opposite day in PROG.

ILMAO you're going to coach me on the use of numbers, and that rich. You lying to me or yourself?

Right, whites are the violent group. You can really tell since 13% of the population BLACKS commit more than 50% of the homicides.

Everyday is opposite day in PROG.
The problem with your math lies in your conflation of percentages. There are 47 million blacks.
That's your 13 percent.

Blacks committed @ 8,600 homicides. That's your 50 percent. If a different black person committed a homicide that's not even close to 1 percent of the U.S. population or black population. Second you guys only talk about murder, but out of 30 categories of crime whites lead in 27 or 28 of them annually by huge margins. Most violent crimes are not murders, they are assaults and whites lead in assaults by huge margins on an annual basis.

Your use of math is lazy and inaccurate.

Last edited:
Last we heard from West he was threatening to become part of the Homeless
population.Bragged how he will turn his Mansions into Churches.
Whatever happened to his Marriage.To K.Kardashian.

The sad thing is that Kanye is mentally disintegrating, and probably has been for years. It's too bad no one around him cares enough to protect his interests.

Nothing I do during my day to day life affects the Black community.

That's like saying you've never harmed a cow while eating a hamburger.

1640170863035.png

While I am sure you do everything you can in your day-to-day life to avoid interacting with black people, the reality is, you benefit every day from the racist hierarchy that this country is.

White people have stolen more from this earth than any species ever to have existed.
Don Cheadle a noted Prog when he went to the Obama Party at his Beachfront house that will be underwater by global climate change that Obama say is happening in a few years drove a Mercedes with his spouse there. That is all we have to know. We do not trust you anymore. Never again.

Kanye West’s ‘Independent’ Campaign Was Secretly Run by GOP Elites

Roger Sollenberger
Fri, December 17, 2021,

New documents show Kanye West’s doomed White House campaign—styled as an “independent” third-party effort—appears to have disguised potentially millions of dollars in services it received from a secretive network of Republican Party operatives, including advisers to the GOP elite and a managing partner at one of the top conservative political firms in the country.

Potentially even more alarming? The Kanye 2020 campaign committee did not even report paying some of these advisers, and used an odd abbreviation for another—moves which campaign finance experts say appear designed to mask the association between known GOP operatives and the campaign, and could constitute a violation of federal laws.

At the heart of Kanye’s political operation was Holtzman Vogel, one of the most powerful and well-connected law firms serving major Republican political and nonprofit organizations today. And weaved throughout his campaign, whether the multi-platinum rapper realized it or not, were Republican operatives who may have been less interested in seeing a President West than in re-electing President Donald Trump.

And so blacks are just suppose to vote for anybody black no matter if they are nutsos or qualified.

But what we see is that all republicans really want is just enough blacks to win. Not because their policies address our concerns.

Map by Map, G.O.P. Chips Away at Black Democrats’ Power

Black elected officials in several states, from Congress down to the counties, have been drawn out of their districts this year or face headwinds to hold onto their seats.

So while republicans are trying to cancel black representation in our democracy, the racists keep talking about ID's.
They used to have a term in slave days for what you’re doing here….

Trump did nothing for blacks or any other minority group. Strom Thurmond fuckedc a black woman too. Trump did not pave a way for blacks to entrt corporate America, he oversaw low black unemployment created by Obama. This meme does talk about the then record settlement the trump organization was forced to pay by the Nixon administration for racism in his properties.
WOW! You got the point even if you are incapable of grasping its meaning.

No President or Congress should ever "DO" anything for a specific minority group. To do so strongly supports your outrageous opinion that a specific group is inferior to all others and are incapable of competing with others. If I was a member of that group, I would consider that an appalling suggestion and outrageously offensive. If what you have told us in the distant past and you are a white guy and you wife black, she should have your bags packed on the front porch. Could you be any more offensive? If so, how?

Your ignorance about the sixties and seventies simply supports your desperation.

Carry on Troll. I have no clue as to what fuels your hate for blacks, I just pray that you'll get help.

Merry Christmas and may God bless you and your loved ones.

Kanye West’s ‘Independent’ Campaign Was Secretly Run by GOP Elites

Roger Sollenberger
Fri, December 17, 2021,

New documents show Kanye West’s doomed White House campaign—styled as an “independent” third-party effort—appears to have disguised potentially millions of dollars in services it received from a secretive network of Republican Party operatives, including advisers to the GOP elite and a managing partner at one of the top conservative political firms in the country.

Potentially even more alarming? The Kanye 2020 campaign committee did not even report paying some of these advisers, and used an odd abbreviation for another—moves which campaign finance experts say appear designed to mask the association between known GOP operatives and the campaign, and could constitute a violation of federal laws.

At the heart of Kanye’s political operation was Holtzman Vogel, one of the most powerful and well-connected law firms serving major Republican political and nonprofit organizations today. And weaved throughout his campaign, whether the multi-platinum rapper realized it or not, were Republican operatives who may have been less interested in seeing a President West than in re-electing President Donald Trump.

And so blacks are just suppose to vote for anybody black no matter if they are nutsos or qualified.

But what we see is that all republicans really want is just enough blacks to win. Not because their policies address our concerns.

Map by Map, G.O.P. Chips Away at Black Democrats’ Power

Black elected officials in several states, from Congress down to the counties, have been drawn out of their districts this year or face headwinds to hold onto their seats.

So while republicans are trying to cancel black representation in our democracy, the racists keep talking about ID's.
If you took Kanye seriously then you have a whole other set of problems

Forum List

Back