🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

Both and I have mixed race children and grandchildren the typical attempt to stop the conversation by crying racism doesn't work on me.
Of course you do. But as long as you make racist comments that's what you will be called.

Everything is racist huh IM2? Even the fact black individuals commit more crime than other races, because you know, "some are actually Hispanic too".
Actually whites commit more crime than other races. So face reality.

The Black population has been suckered by the Democratic party. I don't give a shit if they join Republicans either they aren't much different than the Democrats, but for fucks sake stop blaming white people and take responsibility and control of your communities.
Incorrect. We will blame whites because white racism is what has caused the problem. So take responsibility instead of trying to tell others to do what you don't.

Like I said, I can’t give two fucks if someone considers me to be a racist…I totally embrace the label as I’m fully aware that spineless pussies will mistake my candid nature, realism and courage to expose facts related to the general behavior of people of various ethnicities…..BUT I don’t hate anyone for the color of their skin.
You aren't exposing facts and lies are not candor.

Actually whites commit more crime than other races. So face reality.

82% of the people are white

Based on statistics, approx but close enough, look it up yourself and come back if you find something wrong.............100 people in a room

82% are white and they commit 69% the crime.
7% are asian and they commit 2% of the crime
2% native american or pacific and they commit 2% the crime
13% are black and they commit 27% the crime

Black vs White Crime Statistics Conclusion​

• It’s an uncomfortable truth but blacks commit crimes at nearly three times the rate that whites do.
  • Blacks commit 36% of the violent crime in the US even though they are only 13% of the population.
  • Blacks in England commit crimes at nearly three times the rate of their population rate.
  • The parity in black crime rates in the US and black crime rates in the UK prove that there is no systemic or institutional racial bias in the US, and that the judicial system is not unfairly targeting blacks.
  • There is no systemic racism in US Judicial System.
  • There is no racial bias that unfairly targets innocent blacks in the US Criminal system.
  • The cycle of black crime begins with the breakdown of family values that has 72% of black pregnancies creating low-income single parent households.
  • Black children growing up in single-parent low-income situations are likely to repeat this cycle unless they raise children in a married two-parent household with more stability.
  • White privilege isn’t creating a system that unfairly arrests and prosecutes blacks, the black parents making bad life choices are creating situations that increase the likelihood of bad outcomes happening are the ones responsible.
  • White privilege isn’t real and isn’t responsible for blacks committing more crimes, black adults making poor life choices are the ones responsible.

Based on statistics, approx but close enough, look it up yourself and come back if you find something wrong.............100 people in a room

Overall, the white-alone population fell by 8.6% since 2010, the bureau said on Thursday. Non-Hispanic whites now account for around 58% of America’s population, a drop from 2010 when they made up 63.7% of the population. It was the first time that the non-Hispanic white population has fallen below 60% since the census began.

Based on statistics, approx but close enough, look it up yourself and come back if you find something wrong.............100 people commit crimes

70 are white
28 are black.

That's the reality of crime in the United States. Entire populations don't commit crimes and only the people in that population who commit crime should be counted.

Black vs White Crime Statistics Conclusion​

• It’s an uncomfortable truth but blacks commit crimes at nearly three times the rate that whites do.
  • Blacks commit 36% of the violent crime in the US even though they are only 13% of the population.
  • Blacks in England commit crimes at nearly three times the rate of their population rate.
  • The parity in black crime rates in the US and black crime rates in the UK prove that there is no systemic or institutional racial bias in the US, and that the judicial system is not unfairly targeting blacks.
  • There is no systemic racism in US Judicial System.
  • There is no racial bias that unfairly targets innocent blacks in the US Criminal system.
  • The cycle of black crime begins with the breakdown of family values that has 72% of black pregnancies creating low-income single parent households.
  • Black children growing up in single-parent low-income situations are likely to repeat this cycle unless they raise children in a married two-parent household with more stability.
  • White privilege isn’t creating a system that unfairly arrests and prosecutes blacks, the black parents making bad life choices are creating situations that increase the likelihood of bad outcomes happening are the ones responsible.
  • White privilege isn’t real and isn’t responsible for blacks committing more crimes, black adults making poor life choices are the ones responsible.
None of this is true.

Try not posting from the whiteprivilegeisntreal.com web page.

All racesWhiteBlackAmerican IndianAsian
Number of offenses10,085,2107,014,5502,667,010244,200159,450
Percent of the population
76.30%​
13.40%
2.00%​
7.00%​
Percent of the crime
69.55%​
26.44%
2.42%​
1.58%​
Summary
Whites commit 6.5% less of the crime their population represents
Asians commit approx. 1/4 of the crime their population represents - BRAVO
American Indians commit approx. 1.2 times more than their population represents
Blacks commit approx. twice the crime their population represents

More facts, remember, blacks make up approx. 13.40% of the population...........Most violent crimes:

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughterTotal

White

Black
RobberyTotal
White
Black
Aggravated assaultTotal
White
Black
Rape3Total
White
Black

EVEN THE FBI IS RACIST :auiqs.jpg: Table 43

Last edited:

IM2 knows all that but just loves playing the childish troll. He's a lonely guy whose hobby is pretending to be a black guy. Pretty pathetic character.

So we see that Markle and Frank can't handle the truth.
Who was the democrat Senate Majority Leader that stalled Ike's Civil Rights Bill, he called it "the ****** bill"?

You're carrying water for the real racists, that makes me question your sincerity

See, had Hoover been the one performing the Satanic experiments on blacks by withholding the cure, you would hear 24/7/365 how Hoover and the Republicans were Satanist, Nazi influencing Negro haters.

But because it was FDR "would not shake Jesse Owens hand" democrats behind the Satanic Experiment, you never head about them

Except the treatments continued to be withheld when Ike was president... and no one thought twice about it.

The real problem here is that when penicillin was first identified as a treatment for syphilis, it was believed that it was only effective for new cases, not cases where people had it for years.

The thing was, at the time, no one really thought what Jesse Owens did was a big deal. The whole narrative of "black athlete challenges racist dictator" really didn't evolve until after the war. Presidents didn't invite Olympic Athletes to the White House because the Olympics just weren't a big deal.

That's just desperate goofy.
No, just a statement of fact. Do you think white girls in well off suburbs are having any problems seeing an OB/GYN to get their birth control pills? Nope. There's money to be made there.

In the slums... not so much. That's why the government has to pay PP to do it. But then they get upset because PP is also performing abortions. And every time we get Republicans in charge, we get this stupid fight over PP funding.

I said communities, not countries. Besides, there are many European countries with far higher violent crime rates.

No, they really don't. The problem is that they count violent crimes differently than we do, which is why the raw numbers seem higher. For instance, any unwanted touching is considered sexual assault in the UK, while the US you need to actually exchange body fluids.

How does that imply no involvement by the father although that is the case especially in urban areas? As you know too, starting with LBJ and his war on poverty, he rewarded people for having kids and NOT being married. How has that worked out?

Actually, quite the contrary, payments for unwed mothers predated LBJ, except those payments ONLY went to white women. All LBJ did was make black women eligible for those payments.

As stated many times, we pay far more money to keep white people from becoming poor than we do keeping black people from becoming poorer. We spend 2.5 TRILLION on middle class entitlements and less than $500 Billion on poverty relief.

Welfare for me, but not for thee.

If you don't think the abortion rate is a bad thing then you and Margret Sanger have a lot in common . You seem to agree that controlling the population of the Black Community is a good thing.

Okay, a couple of problem with this statement.

First, Sanger opposed legal abortion. Kind of understandable, in the days before antibiotics, abortion was a pretty dicey proposition.

Second, what Sanger did advocate was legal contraception at a time when contraception was illegal. No one today would really dispute that legal contraception is a good thing. Shit, watch some daytime TV some time, every other commercial seems to be for birth control.

Now, some of that was a misinterpretation of science, when Eugenics was considered a valid discipline. What Sanger was guilty of was drawing the wrong conclusions. Yes, poor families with lot of children had a lot of issues, which she and other eugenicists chalked up to inferior genes, but were really more a function of growing up poor.

Like I said, I can’t give two fucks if someone considers me to be a racist…I totally embrace the label as I’m fully aware that spineless pussies will mistake my candid nature, realism and courage to expose facts related to the general behavior of people of various ethnicities…..BUT I don’t hate anyone for the color of their skin.
yea sure you dont.....sorry that ship has already sailed...i know better....

No, just a statement of fact. Do you think white girls in well off suburbs are having any problems seeing an OB/GYN to get their birth control pills? Nope. There's money to be made there.

In the slums... not so much. That's why the government has to pay PP to do it. But then they get upset because PP is also performing abortions. And every time we get Republicans in charge, we get this stupid fight over PP funding.

No, they really don't. The problem is that they count violent crimes differently than we do, which is why the raw numbers seem higher. For instance, any unwanted touching is considered sexual assault in the UK, while the US you need to actually exchange body fluids.

Actually, quite the contrary, payments for unwed mothers predated LBJ, except those payments ONLY went to white women. All LBJ did was make black women eligible for those payments.

As stated many times, we pay far more money to keep white people from becoming poor than we do keeping black people from becoming poorer. We spend 2.5 TRILLION on middle class entitlements and less than $500 Billion on poverty relief.

Welfare for me, but not for thee.
giphy-S.gif

Kanye West’s ‘Independent’ Campaign Was Secretly Run by GOP Elites

Roger Sollenberger
Fri, December 17, 2021,

New documents show Kanye West’s doomed White House campaign—styled as an “independent” third-party effort—appears to have disguised potentially millions of dollars in services it received from a secretive network of Republican Party operatives, including advisers to the GOP elite and a managing partner at one of the top conservative political firms in the country.

Potentially even more alarming? The Kanye 2020 campaign committee did not even report paying some of these advisers, and used an odd abbreviation for another—moves which campaign finance experts say appear designed to mask the association between known GOP operatives and the campaign, and could constitute a violation of federal laws.

At the heart of Kanye’s political operation was Holtzman Vogel, one of the most powerful and well-connected law firms serving major Republican political and nonprofit organizations today. And weaved throughout his campaign, whether the multi-platinum rapper realized it or not, were Republican operatives who may have been less interested in seeing a President West than in re-electing President Donald Trump.

And so blacks are just suppose to vote for anybody black no matter if they are nutsos or qualified.

But what we see is that all republicans really want is just enough blacks to win. Not because their policies address our concerns.

Map by Map, G.O.P. Chips Away at Black Democrats’ Power

Black elected officials in several states, from Congress down to the counties, have been drawn out of their districts this year or face headwinds to hold onto their seats.

So while republicans are trying to cancel black representation in our democracy, the racists keep talking about ID's.
Last we heard from West he was threatening to become part of the Homeless
population.Bragged how he will turn his Mansions into Churches.
Whatever happened to his Marriage.To K.Kardashian.

Who was the democrat Senate Majority Leader that stalled Ike's Civil Rights Bill, he called it "the ****** bill"?

You're carrying water for the real racists, that makes me question your sincerity
You white conservatives have some weird idea that black people vote based on friendship. LBJ was a racist fuck but he got civil rights passed. We don’t care who “likes” us.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back