🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

The conservative brain creates so much bullshit it’s incredible.
NFL - Black national anthem (Lift Every Voice and Sing)

Then let me give you some video proof as well.

haha…holy shit….Mexicrats have spent a year vilifying evil whitey and you haven’t said shit…WHY?
Look Harry…you’re not going to scare me and detour me from denigrating illegal wetbacks. I have a ballsack.
see thats your problem....in many of your posts its all brown people.....now here its illegals....which is it?....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
see thats your problem....in many of your posts its all brown people.....now here its illegals....which is it?....
Semantics…sky screamers want to believe that when I say brown I mean all brown people…what I mean is illegals and those here on stolen citizenships…born from illegal aliens.
We clear now?

Uh, no..not really. America has a high murder rate.. That the Jesus Land counties don't have enough population density to count numbers isn't really impressive.
I said communities, not countries. Besides, there are many European countries with far higher violent crime rates.

Single mother implies no involvement by the father.. and that's just not the case.
How does that imply no involvement by the father although that is the case especially in urban areas? As you know too, starting with LBJ and his war on poverty, he rewarded people for having kids and NOT being married. How has that worked out?

NO, they really don't. If they did, we wouldn't have an annual fight over Planned Parenthood funding.

What you think is a good form of contraception really doesn't matter, since you don't have a uterus.
That's just desperate goofy.

Dumb conservative.

Every major city is controlled by Democrats. including the wealthy cities. Who controls New York City, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, and Washington DC?

DEMOCRATS
Not surprising. All you have is a childish response, worthy of a six-year-old on a playground. Keep up the good work!

We voted Republican for 100 years. What did we get?

Jim Crow
Separate but Equal
Segregation
Lyinchings
Whites rioting and burning our communities.
Jailed without due process.
Murdered and whites went free.
Women rutinely raped.
Redlining.
Restrictive Covenants.
I can keep going.

One day whites like you will shut the fuck up thinking you can trick blacks to join the RepubliKKKLAN party.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- What Malcolm X would say in 2021
Er... Those things were installed under Democrats.

Incorrect. Started by democrats. Slaves released by republicans. KKK started by dems. Also, dems continue to be racist making statements that blacks don't know how to get IDs, etc.

Edit: Also, much of todays segregation in the minority community is self imposed with no whites allowed.
IM2 doesn't care. In the distant past, he spoke of having a black wife and a mixed-race child. By simple deduction, that makes him white. He's a troll who just is bored and likes to throw out red meat. I think he needs a real hobby.

What does "have been drawn out of their districts" mean? They retired? And maybe the black representatives are being voted out because they are doing a poor job. When you have the mentality, it's always the White mans fault or the GOPs fault or Trump's fault.
You just refuse to accept the obvious. Remaking districts to erase the possibility of blacks or hispanic representation and to increase white representation IS the white mans fault. You know what is being done. Don't play stupid. And stop trying to gaslight white...

Er... Those things were installed under Democrats.
Republicans did nothing to stop ttthem and in fact helped to create them. A republican president ended reconstruction. Plessy v. Ferguson was decided by a 7-1 and 1 abstention vote by the supreme court. 4 of the 7 votes were republican.

So just stop trying that stale ass lie.

73da6aebf16b40388d7729191bde17ee-S.jpg
Sorry pal, but republicans did nothing to stop Jim Crow. In fact they were complicit in implementing and maintaning it. So again, drop that stale ass lie.

Blacks vote democrat because the GOP may have helped finance a Black candidate for president? What the hell kind of sense does that make? The only reason draft dodger Bill Clinton beat war hero George H. Bush was because democrat operatives helped finance Ross Perot's campaign.

All Rise!

Todays Lesson:

THE REPUBLICAN LIE

Republicans here keep trying to blame democrats for all the past and present racism, while falling back on the claim of Lincoln freeing the slaves. Never mind that Lincoln was a racist who believed blacks were inferior, modern republicans trot the story out hoping there are enough black dumb asses to fall for the lie.

"Jim Crow," a minstrel character popular during the early 1820s, is the namesake of an American system of discrimination and segregation. The Black Codes of the Reconstruction era and railroad segregation laws foreshadowed the birth of the system of Jim Crow, but the Compromise of 1877 can be considered the political event that allowed Jim Crow to come into full power.

By the election of 1876, the federal government had withdrawn from all but three Southern states, leaving blacks at the mercy of state and local governments. The Compromise of 1877, in which election-winning electoral votes were exchanged for the end of federal intervention in the Southern states of Louisiana, South Carolina and Florida, marked an era of complicity between Northern and Southern politicians in the abandonment of the issue of civil rights for blacks. Southern Democrats accepted Republican Rutherford B. Hayes' election in exchange for the promise of more federal aid for rebuilding the Southern infrastructure and less federal intervention in Southern politics. As a result, many of the civil rights blacks enjoyed during the Reconstruction era (1865-1877) were revoked.

Jim Crow effectively began after the election of Rutherford B. Hayes.

The election of Theodore Roosevelt in 1904 heralded one of the first Presidential administrations openly opposed to civil rights and suffrage for blacks. Roosevelt is remembered for inviting the black leader and entrepreneur, Booker T. Washington, to the White House for dinner, the first instance of such an invitation for a black person. Southern Democrats were offended, and were vocal in their disapproval. Though Washington's visit was distinctive in its novelty, Roosevelt invited Washington not to improve the situation of blacks, but because they agreed that blacks should not strive for political and social equality. Washington privately used his wealth and influence to challenge Jim Crow, despite his public declarations of the opposite, while Roosevelt's administration was not supportive of civil rights for blacks.

President Roosevelt believed blacks were intellectually inferior, and began to decrease the number of federal appointments to blacks and promised Southerners that he would appoint local federal officials that would not disrupt the accord between north and south.

President Taft, a Republican elected in 1908, publicly endorsed the idea that blacks should not participate in politics
, and perpetuated the racist party line of his predecessor.

The Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover administrations (1921-1932) further alienated blacks from American politics, refusing to endorse anything related to civil rights. President Harding continued Wilson's policies of federal segregation, and his Justice department did nothing to investigate lynchings or the activities of the Ku Klux Klan. President Coolidge condoned the Republican ideal of a "lily white" party, further alienating black Americans, and declared that the federal government should not interfere with local race issues. The complicity of Republicans and Democrats on race was complete. President Hoover excluded blacks from federal offices and executive departments, and his administration would not allow blacks to work on federal construction jobs.

Republican president Dwight D. Eisenhower strongly believed that race relations would only be improved when whites wanted to accept blacks. He did not condone forcing whites to treat blacks differently, and was reluctant to take any specific action in support of black Americans.

Last edited:
Blacks vote democrat because the GOP may have helped finance a Black candidate for president? What the hell kind of sense does that make? The only reason draft dodger Bill Clinton beat war hero George H. Bush was because democrat operatives helped finance Ross Perot's campaign.
Since they only financed West hoping he would pull enough black votes away from Biden so the republican could win it does make sense. Perot was self funded. Bush lost because he raised taxes when he said he wouldn't.

Semantics…sky screamers want to believe that when I say brown I mean all brown people…what I mean is illegals and those here on stolen citizenships…born from illegal aliens.
We clear now?
back in your other earlier threads you said all brown people.....i even asked you about the ones born here.....you made it real clear what you thought about them too....cant take that shit back,to late.....you can say all your bullshit to those who dont know you....i know better....

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Republicans run in local mayor elections and lose. So apparently what they offer is worse. And then just because a mayor is democrat does not mean the city isemocrat. City councils exist in every city and they are usually bi partisan. This means a democratic mayor can have a republican majority in the city councils.

Republicans preach personal responsibility but take none themselves. I believe 8 out of the top ten poorest states in America are controlled by republicans. My state was ruined by republican economic policy so badly that the governor ran away to be an ambassador for something by trump.

Republican policies damn near sent us ino a NATIONAL depression and we have an idiot posting shit about "demoratic cities."

That's why we vote democrat.

Continuing white racism has stalled progress.

By people like you.

Democrats have done nothing you claim. The problem with the republican party is that too many people like you are members.
You vote Democrat because the White Elites who RUN the Democratic Party pretend to ki$$ your a$$e$ (when you're looking)...

You just refuse to accept the obvious. Remaking districts to erase the possibility of blacks or hispanic representation and to increase white representation IS the white mans fault. You know what is being done. Don't play stupid. And stop trying to gaslight white...
I fully accept the obvious. It is obvious to me you are consumed with Racist hatred toward White people and it governs your every thought and statement. That is why you spend countless hours scouring the internet for obscure "Woke" studies and silly stories like Kanye West's Presidential campaign.

Forum List

Back