🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

Yupp! The FSA (Free Shit Army) is predominantly black 1st, illegals 2nd!!

A Federation of dunces.
Whites have been given the most free shit in America.

That's why you are a member of the dunce federation repeating factless bullshit.

You vote Democrat because the White Elites who RUN the Democratic Party pretend to ki$$ your a$$e$ (when you're looking)...
That might be why you vote republican, but I generally vote accross party lines with the exception of national representatives.

I fully accept the obvious. It is obvious to me you are consumed with Racist hatred toward White people and it governs your every thought and statement. That is why you spend countless hours scouring the internet for obscure "Woke" studies and silly stories like Kanye West's Presidential campaign.

Your last sentence made me laugh considering you scan the internet daily looking for black children who have been killed in order to race bait.

You are delusional so you can't see the obvious. You are a racist and have conflated my dislike for racists whites into a hatred of all whites. So what are you trying to tell me? That racism is a requirement to be white? That racism is an inherent trait of whites? That to be white one must be racist or they are guilt ridden, salf hating, black ass kissers?

I think the non racist whites here might disagree with your assessment of what it is to be white.

All Rise!

Todays Lesson:

THE REPUBLICAN LIE

Republicans here keep trying to blame democrats for all the past and present racism, while falling back on the claim of Lincoln freeing the slaves. Never mind that Lincoln was a racist who believed blacks were inferior, modern republicans trot the story out hoping there are enough black dumb asses to fall for the lie.

"Jim Crow," a minstrel character popular during the early 1820s, is the namesake of an American system of discrimination and segregation. The Black Codes of the Reconstruction era and railroad segregation laws foreshadowed the birth of the system of Jim Crow, but the Compromise of 1877 can be considered the political event that allowed Jim Crow to come into full power.

By the election of 1876, the federal government had withdrawn from all but three Southern states, leaving blacks at the mercy of state and local governments. The Compromise of 1877, in which election-winning electoral votes were exchanged for the end of federal intervention in the Southern states of Louisiana, South Carolina and Florida, marked an era of complicity between Northern and Southern politicians in the abandonment of the issue of civil rights for blacks. Southern Democrats accepted Republican Rutherford B. Hayes' election in exchange for the promise of more federal aid for rebuilding the Southern infrastructure and less federal intervention in Southern politics. As a result, many of the civil rights blacks enjoyed during the Reconstruction era (1865-1877) were revoked.

Jim Crow effectively began after the election of Rutherford B. Hayes.

The election of Theodore Roosevelt in 1904 heralded one of the first Presidential administrations openly opposed to civil rights and suffrage for blacks. Roosevelt is remembered for inviting the black leader and entrepreneur, Booker T. Washington, to the White House for dinner, the first instance of such an invitation for a black person. Southern Democrats were offended, and were vocal in their disapproval. Though Washington's visit was distinctive in its novelty, Roosevelt invited Washington not to improve the situation of blacks, but because they agreed that blacks should not strive for political and social equality. Washington privately used his wealth and influence to challenge Jim Crow, despite his public declarations of the opposite, while Roosevelt's administration was not supportive of civil rights for blacks.

President Roosevelt believed blacks were intellectually inferior, and began to decrease the number of federal appointments to blacks and promised Southerners that he would appoint local federal officials that would not disrupt the accord between north and south.

President Taft, a Republican elected in 1908, publicly endorsed the idea that blacks should not participate in politics
, and perpetuated the racist party line of his predecessor.

The Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover administrations (1921-1932) further alienated blacks from American politics, refusing to endorse anything related to civil rights. President Harding continued Wilson's policies of federal segregation, and his Justice department did nothing to investigate lynchings or the activities of the Ku Klux Klan. President Coolidge condoned the Republican ideal of a "lily white" party, further alienating black Americans, and declared that the federal government should not interfere with local race issues. The complicity of Republicans and Democrats on race was complete. President Hoover excluded blacks from federal offices and executive departments, and his administration would not allow blacks to work on federal construction jobs.

Republican president Dwight D. Eisenhower strongly believed that race relations would only be improved when whites wanted to accept blacks. He did not condone forcing whites to treat blacks differently, and was reluctant to take any specific action in support of black Americans.

Malcolm X would have Patton Slapped you for being a democrat bitch

Malcolm X would have Patton Slapped you for being a democrat bitch
This ain't 1964.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

back in your other earlier threads you said all brown people.....i even asked you about the ones born here.....you made it real clear what you thought about them too....cant take that shit back,to late.....you can say all your bullshit to those who dont know you....i know better....
I told you I speak in general terms just like your president does (all whites are racist)…tit for tat…that’s where we’re at bud.
I told you specifically that I have no problem with any brown people born here with 100% LEGAL roots / lineage.
Look it up.

All Rise!

Todays Lesson:

THE REPUBLICAN LIE

Republicans here keep trying to blame democrats for all the past and present racism, while falling back on the claim of Lincoln freeing the slaves. Never mind that Lincoln was a racist who believed blacks were inferior, modern republicans trot the story out hoping there are enough black dumb asses to fall for the lie.

"Jim Crow," a minstrel character popular during the early 1820s, is the namesake of an American system of discrimination and segregation. The Black Codes of the Reconstruction era and railroad segregation laws foreshadowed the birth of the system of Jim Crow, but the Compromise of 1877 can be considered the political event that allowed Jim Crow to come into full power.

By the election of 1876, the federal government had withdrawn from all but three Southern states, leaving blacks at the mercy of state and local governments. The Compromise of 1877, in which election-winning electoral votes were exchanged for the end of federal intervention in the Southern states of Louisiana, South Carolina and Florida, marked an era of complicity between Northern and Southern politicians in the abandonment of the issue of civil rights for blacks. Southern Democrats accepted Republican Rutherford B. Hayes' election in exchange for the promise of more federal aid for rebuilding the Southern infrastructure and less federal intervention in Southern politics. As a result, many of the civil rights blacks enjoyed during the Reconstruction era (1865-1877) were revoked.

Jim Crow effectively began after the election of Rutherford B. Hayes.

The election of Theodore Roosevelt in 1904 heralded one of the first Presidential administrations openly opposed to civil rights and suffrage for blacks. Roosevelt is remembered for inviting the black leader and entrepreneur, Booker T. Washington, to the White House for dinner, the first instance of such an invitation for a black person. Southern Democrats were offended, and were vocal in their disapproval. Though Washington's visit was distinctive in its novelty, Roosevelt invited Washington not to improve the situation of blacks, but because they agreed that blacks should not strive for political and social equality. Washington privately used his wealth and influence to challenge Jim Crow, despite his public declarations of the opposite, while Roosevelt's administration was not supportive of civil rights for blacks.

President Roosevelt believed blacks were intellectually inferior, and began to decrease the number of federal appointments to blacks and promised Southerners that he would appoint local federal officials that would not disrupt the accord between north and south.

President Taft, a Republican elected in 1908, publicly endorsed the idea that blacks should not participate in politics
, and perpetuated the racist party line of his predecessor.

The Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover administrations (1921-1932) further alienated blacks from American politics, refusing to endorse anything related to civil rights. President Harding continued Wilson's policies of federal segregation, and his Justice department did nothing to investigate lynchings or the activities of the Ku Klux Klan. President Coolidge condoned the Republican ideal of a "lily white" party, further alienating black Americans, and declared that the federal government should not interfere with local race issues. The complicity of Republicans and Democrats on race was complete. President Hoover excluded blacks from federal offices and executive departments, and his administration would not allow blacks to work on federal construction jobs.

Republican president Dwight D. Eisenhower strongly believed that race relations would only be improved when whites wanted to accept blacks. He did not condone forcing whites to treat blacks differently, and was reluctant to take any specific action in support of black Americans.

yada_yada_mug-S.jpg

So we see that Markle and Frank can't handle the truth.

The truth hurts doesn't it.

Blacks don't vote republican for a reason.

It ain't because democrats give us free shit.

It's because we voted republican for 100 years and steadily got fucked.

It's no different now.

To answer your questions in order.

1) Poverty, gun proliferation, lack of job opportunities and lack of addiction treatment programs.
2) simply put, this is a lie. Unmarried does not mean "single mother".
3) Exagerated figures aside, black women have more abortions because they have less access to other forms of contraception. Not that this is a bad thing, there's really nothing wrong with abortion.
If you don't think the abortion rate is a bad thing then you and Margret Sanger have a lot in common . You seem to agree that controlling the population of the Black Community is a good thing.

I told you I speak in general terms just like your president does (all whites are racist)…tit for tat…that’s where we’re at bud.
I told you specifically that I have no problem with any brown people born here with 100% LEGAL roots / lineage.
Look it up.
no you did not....like i said,someone else might buy that bullshit...but i know better...to late for damage control bud....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
no you did not....like i said,someone else might buy that bullshit...but i know better...to late for damage control bud....
Like I said, I can’t give two fucks if someone considers me to be a racist…I totally embrace the label as I’m fully aware that spineless pussies will mistake my candid nature, realism and courage to expose facts related to the general behavior of people of various ethnicities…..BUT I don’t hate anyone for the color of their skin.

If you don't think the abortion rate is a bad thing then you and Margret Sanger have a lot in common . You seem to agree that controlling the population of the Black Community is a good thing.
O.k., which one is it? Blacks having too many kids out of wedlock or blacks having too many abortions? You racists need to get your lies straight.

O.k., which one is it? Blacks having too many kids out of wedlock or blacks having too many abortions? You racists need to get your lies straight.
Both and I have mixed race children and grandchildren the typical attempt to stop the conversation by crying racism doesn't work on me.

The Black population has been suckered by the Democratic party. I don't give a shit if they join Republicans either they aren't much different than the Democrats, but for fucks sake stop blaming white people and take responsibility and control of your communities.

Everything is racist huh IM2? Even the fact black individuals commit more crime than other races, because you know, "some are actually Hispanic too".

Forum List

Back