🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Why Blacks Vote Democrat.

Last we heard from West he was threatening to become part of the Homeless
population.Bragged how he will turn his Mansions into Churches.
Whatever happened to his Marriage.To K.Kardashian.
Don't know or care.

Who was the democrat Senate Majority Leader that stalled Ike's Civil Rights Bill, he called it "the ****** bill"?

You're carrying water for the real racists, that makes me question your sincerity
Look maggot, Abe Lincoln was a racist and you guys try telling us how we should vote republican because of him. The guy who signed our second emancipation proclamation is who you are talking about. He freed us just like Lincoln did. So we are now democrats. The real racists are republicans. You're one of them.

So let's get something straight boy, you know nothing about being black. You assume things based on your ignorance. We see what the republicans are doing right now motherfucker. Johnson has been dead since 1972, meanwhile democrats nominated and fought for the first black president. Talk to me when republicans put forth the same effort.

Because some of you low forehead hillbilly inbred republicans are still calling him a Kenyan.

You voted for Trump.
YES! President Trump, the man who did more for blacks, other minorities, and low-income workers than any other president in modern history.

On the other hand, President Biden has cost the same folks thousands of dollars a year. How that good for anyone.

Race%20accomplishments-S.jpg

Name a piece of legislation Trump signed to directly benefit Black people specifically.
THANK YOU!

Unknowingly you have made my point better than I could have by myself.

That's a major problem with even the thinking of the far-left. NO legislation should be directed at any race or income level. But, that's what Democrats do. You pigeon hole everyone then try to tailor a message directly toward them for the sole purpose of getting their vote.

That's why President Trump was so successful in benefiting EVERYONE and not just some specific group. He did what he knew was best for AMERICA. He talked to and treated us as adults. What a concept!

A rising tide raises all ships.

Kanye West was kept off the ballot in Arizona because he was registered as a Republican in Wyoming. One didn't need to be any sort of Sherlock Holmes to understand what his campaign amounted to.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nothing I do during my day to day life affects the Black community.
Excuses are like asshole broham. The people you vote for who propose and implement racist public policy affects black communities. Furthermore we are all responsible to erase injustice.

THANK YOU!

Unknowingly you have made my point better than I could have by myself.

That's a major problem with even the thinking of the far-left. NO legislation should be directed at any race or income level. But, that's what Democrats do. You pigeon hole everyone then try to tailor a message directly toward them for the sole purpose of getting their vote.

That's why President Trump was so successful in benefiting EVERYONE and not just some specific group. He did what he knew was best for AMERICA. He talked to and treated us as adults. What a concept!

A rising tide raises all ships.
You have shown us THE PRIME PROBLEM with white right wing thinking. Right wingers live with a psychosis buffered with amnesia relative to the nearly 200 years of legislation overtly directed at whites. The nation is only 245 years old. The damage to communities of color by that 200 years has not been addressed. Everything you say here shows a delusional mindset and that must change. Because trump was not sucessful and as long as inequality exists that was created by policies favoring whitess, asking for everything to be the same maintains the inequality.

Ships that were put underwater won't rise unless something is done to lift them. Those like you are not for lifting all ships. You're about maintenance of white privilege.

YES! President Trump, the man who did more for blacks, other minorities, and low-income workers than any other president in modern history.

On the other hand, President Biden has cost the same folks thousands of dollars a year. How that good for anyone.

Race%20accomplishments-S.jpg
Trump did nothing for blacks or any other minority group. Strom Thurmond fuckedc a black woman too. Trump did not pave a way for blacks to entrt corporate America, he oversaw low black unemployment created by Obama. This meme does talk about the then record settlement the trump organization was forced to pay by the Nixon administration for racism in his properties.

Forum List

Back