This is Why Donald Trump Will Get My Vote

I voted for Trump in 2016. I will never make that choice again. There is literally no circumstances which could possibly exist where I would see a vote for Trump as anything remotely acceptable.

I expect people to make mistakes when they are first elected. Nobody is ready on day one. The job is too unimaginable. Too complex. It is hard and it takes time to learn.

My problem with Trump is that he refused to learn. Trumps early Executive Orders. Every single one of them was stopped by Judges. Trump didn’t have the authority to do any of it. Ok. So we can write it off as a learning experience. Or we can look at it as propaganda efforts.

For the events to be learning experiences, Trump would have to demonstrate that he had learned. He had not. The same sort of mistakes were made through his entire administration.

You like to lose?

It's pretty funny how you leftists forgot what a major unexpected victory he won over your dead bodies and it never occurs to you he could do it again because you have a low ability to learn.

You also are oddly driving non-supporters like me to constantly defend him rather than building on my dissatisfaction with his shitty re-election campaign going to the left of DeSantis.

Democrats are not smart people, which is exactly why you're wrong. The only way you are ever right is when you're thugs and ram your views through

It's pretty funny how you leftists forgot what a major unexpected victory he won over your dead bodies and it never occurs to you he could do it again because you have a low ability to learn.

You also are oddly driving non-supporters like me to constantly defend him rather than building on my dissatisfaction with his shitty re-election campaign going to the left of DeSantis.

Democrats are not smart people, which is exactly why you're wrong. The only way you are ever right is when you're thugs and ram your views through

Oh Trump won in 2016. And then he lost every election since. He lost control of the House in 2018. He lost the White House and Senate in 2020. His hand picked candidates lost in 2022 for the Governors and Senate Races. Somehow the Republicans picked up a what? Five seat majority in the House?

At this point, people harping on his victory sound like those who remember the glory days of Notre Dame football. Those days are long over. Long in the past.

As for Democrats or Liberals not being smart. It’s odd. Only in the current atmosphere do we denigrate those who have the actual knowledge. We tell lawyers they no nothing of the law. We tell doctors they know nothing about medicine. We tell scientists they are idiots and know nothing about anything.

It’s amazing in all honesty. When the laymen are listened to over those with actual training and experience.

Yet it is Liberals who keep winning. They won the Abortion issue every time it is on the ballot. I can only presume this is because they are dumb. Or something.

We tell lawyers they no nothing of the law. We tell doctors they know nothing about medicine. We tell scientists they are idiots and know nothing about anything.

It’s amazing in all honesty. When the laymen are listened to over those with actual training and experience.
It's called healthy skepticism. The law and medicine industries are corrupt beyond repair. Academia hasn't kept up with the information age and now functions as a racket. I take great interest in science but that subject requires the greatest amount of skepticism. Trump could sit in the Oval Office eating burgers and watching Fox News all day, and we'd still be better off than having a government that intrudes into our lives and alters what we see on the internet

Last edited:
Nope. Not a "cultist." Nope. He's not "the lesser of two evils.". He is the ONLY man that stands between this country and the left's "fundamental transformation" of my country.

DeSantis 2028. But for now, Trump 2024

Because you are a Nazi. Easy answer.

It probably won't matter unless they announce the winner on Election night and not 5 days later. Trump is in a good position. We are under tyrannical censorship and thought control from a cabal of elites including WEF, WHO and their traitorous allies in the illegitimate US government.
We can't really vote anymore, we've been disenfranchised, meanwhile countless lemmings will repeat what they read on their phones through curated propaganda sites like parrots incapable of independent critical thought. You will see this in subsequent replies to this thread. Low-IQ groupthink leftists gorging themselves on propaganda, none of it original or insightful in the least.
The silver lining is there's plenty of sites cropping up to fight against corporate MSM brainwashing. Tucker is doing something interesting. We should avoid wasting time & energy arguing with kool-aid drinkers and seek out these fresh alternative sources of information, because they can't be any less truthful than MSM.
Wow. So much projection!

No one falls for hoaxes more than a Trumptard.

No one.

Nope. Not a "cultist." Nope. He's not "the lesser of two evils.". He is the ONLY man that stands between this country and the left's "fundamental transformation" of my country.

Who the fuck are you kidding. You were always going to vote for Trump

Since the day Biden bitch slapped Trump in the election Trump, tried to overthrow the election, has lost a sexual assault case , was indicted for basically espionage, and has become more insane on social media - as if that were possible. Biden has led the country to a soft landing in the economy with record employment, record GDP, record oil output, and sane leadership. Trump is the worst candidate the Republicans can run, so by all means... run Forrest run!

It was Hitler in 1933.

STRONG pick on your part. Trump's only weakness is his age. Do you view Gov. DeSantis as ineffective when compared to Trump? I l am backing Gov. DeSantis mainly because I fear Donald may not make it through a term(age/health related issues). Ten years younger & I'd have no doubts about Trump as he has proven himself effective. If Gov. DeSantis was Trumps pick for vp I would definitely be voting on the Trump ticket for sure.

Ron DeSantis keeps getting overturned by federal judges.

It's called healthy skepticism. The law and medicine industries are corrupt beyond repair. Academia hasn't kept up with the information age and now functions as a racket. I take great interest in science but that subject requires the greatest amount of skepticism. Trump could sit in the Oval Office eating burgers and watching Fox News all day, and we'd still be better off than having a government that intrudes into our lives and alters what we see on the internet

I’ve been hearing this for years. And the funny thing is that the skeptics are almost always wrong. And even when they are occasionally tight, they have no idea why.

The CT idiots and their theories on everything from Flat Earth to faked moon landings are not skeptics. They are willfully stupid.

It isn’t tat the law is a corrupt racket. It is that you never have understood it. You may grasp the pathetically simplified version for TV. But you have no clue about reality.

But I’ve heard that too. On this very site we had tens of thousands of posts from experts who swore the McMichaels were innocent. I posted links to actual lawyers who said they were in a lot of trouble. The self proclaimed experts poured through the whole trial and decried the verdict as unfair. They idiotically blame it on race, or liberals, or whatever.

The morons trying to pound every event into their personal insane conspiracy theory aren’t skeptics. They’re blithering idiots.

They are busy rewriting science, history, even religion into their own views. The worst are claiming originalist idealism while perverting the truth beyond any recognition.

It isn’t that the things are rackets or scams. It’s that you want to believe the insane nonsense.

Oh Trump won in 2016. And then he lost every election since. He lost control of the House in 2018. He lost the White House and Senate in 2020. His hand picked candidates lost in 2022 for the Governors and Senate Races. Somehow the Republicans picked up a what? Five seat majority in the House?

At this point, people harping on his victory sound like those who remember the glory days of Notre Dame football. Those days are long over. Long in the past.

As for Democrats or Liberals not being smart. It’s odd. Only in the current atmosphere do we denigrate those who have the actual knowledge. We tell lawyers they no nothing of the law. We tell doctors they know nothing about medicine. We tell scientists they are idiots and know nothing about anything.

Yet it is Liberals who keep winning. They won the Abortion issue every time it is on the ballot. I can only presume this is because they are dumb. Or something.

Trump ran in one election since 2016, moron. He's run in two Presidential elections and is 1-1. What an amazing story. God you're an idiot

Trump ran in one election since 2016, moron. He's run in two Presidential elections and is 1-1. What an amazing story. God you're an idiot

Yes and don't forget in Trumps so called loss he set three milestones:

1. He got the most votes of any president in history
2. He got the most votes of any incumbent president in history
3. He added 10 million votes to this total over 2016.

If people really think hiden Biden beat Trump with these confirmed record numbers of Trump voters, they really are duped dumbasses.

Yes and don't forget in Trumps so called loss he set three milestones:

1. He got the most votes of any president in history
2. He got the most votes of any incumbent president in history
3. He added 10 million votes to this total over 2016.

If people really think hiden Biden beat Trump with these confirmed record numbers of Trump voters, they really are duped dumbasses.

And Trump lost the election. Biden got more votes. I didn’t vote for either candidate. But I have seen no proof of any widespread fraud. In fact. The more investigations there are the less proof there is.

And Trump lost the election. Biden got more votes. I didn’t vote for either candidate. But I have seen no proof of any widespread fraud. In fact. The more investigations there are the less proof there is.

Biden got more illegitimate votes, yes.

When you have millions of votes being counted by mail in ballot with NO proof that they are legit and no way to ensure they are legit and no attempt to ensure they are legit, then the number of votes becomes irrelevant. Trump was ahead in ALL 6 SWING STATES at midnight. By the time America woke up the next morning, he lost all 6. NO WAY MY FRIEND. No fucking way on God's green Earth is that legitimately possible.

There is no way Biden, who was hated by the left under Obama, got 81 million legit votes. Not a chance in hell. He couldn't fill a high school music room with supporters for his rallys and Trump would fill football stadiums for his. Not after the left said Trump was hated by everyone and ADDED 10 MILLION VOTES over his 2016 total.

Sorry, but dem numberz juz don't add up.

Last edited:
Biden got more illegitimate votes, yes.

When you have millions of votes being counted by mail in ballot with NO proof that they are legit and no way to ensure they are legit and no attempt to ensure they are legit, then the number of votes becomes irrelevant. Trump was ahead in ALL 6 SWING STATES at midnight. By the time America woke up the next morning, he lost all 6. NO WAY MY FRIEND. No fucking way on God's green Earth is that legitimately possible.

There is no way Biden, who was hated by the left under Obama, got 81 million legit votes. Not a chance in hell. He couldn't fill a high school music room with supporters for his rallys and Trump would fill football stadiums for his. Not after the left said Trump was hated by everyone and ADDED 10 MILLION VOTES over his 2016 total.

Sorry, but dem numberz juz don't add up.

That’s because you never read the polling. For the first time in history more people against a candidate. 44% of those who voted for Biden were motivated to vote against Trump.

You bleet on about how adored Trump is by his mindless minions. You forget that just as many people, more in fact hated Trump. Even now the minions can’t stop talking about how great Trump is. But his approval rating is crap. If you gave most people a choice between Trump and Herpes they might choose Trump, but they would have to think about it for a long time.

But those facts about how people voted and why don’t matter. The only thing that matters is your insane belief. Almost religious belief, that most people loved Trump.

They didn’t. They still don’t.

The idea behind your argument is people who hated Trump would vote for him anyway. Because he’s. Well he is. Trump is awesome. Or something.

Trump was a catastrophic failure as President. The idea that most people want him back is laughable.

People who aren’t delusional see the next election as a route if Trump is the nominee.

So how does Trump win if his unfavorable numbers are even higher than during his abysmal performance as President?

Forum List

Back