This is why I am pissed about how many people are on food stamps

What the fuck are you talking about? no one is arguing about permanently changing anything.
Well, you are right about you being no one! Here's what you said, plagiarizing GOP hate media without citing your source! Please rationalize how "will not go away" does not mean permanently!
BTW, as I pointed out, Obama's waivers and increases in benefits were TEMPORARY and have already expired, so your unnamed source is lying.
Well, you are right about you being no one! Here's what you said, plagiarizing GOP hate media without citing your source! Please rationalize how "will not go away" does not mean permanently!

We're talking about obama changing the snaps program. you said he did not do anything more than bush did. guess your wrong.
You're telling so many lies you can't keep track of them. You said Bush never waived the 3/36 time limit, only Obama. I showed that was not true, Bush signed numerous waivers during his regime.

BTW, as I pointed out, Obama's waivers and increases in benefits were TEMPORARY and have already expired, so your unnamed source is lying.

We're talking about obama changing the snaps program. you said he did not do anything more than bush did. guess your wrong.
You're telling so many lies you can't keep track of them. You said Bush never waived the 3/36 time limit, only Obama. I showed that was not true, Bush signed numerous waivers during his regime.

You said Bush never waived the 3/36 time limit
WHEN DID BUSH EXTEND THE SNAP PROGRAM TIME LIMIT TO ONE YEAR? When did bush waive the jobs requirement? when did bush waive the child requirement? You're tapping dancing with that goal post.

we're talking about obama changing the snaps program. You said he did not do anything more than bush did. Guess your wrong.
you're telling so many lies you can't keep track of them. You said bush never waived the 3/36 time limit, only obama. I showed that was not true, bush signed numerous waivers during his regime.

you said bush never waived the 3/36 time limit
when did bush extend the snap program time limit to one year? When did bush waive the jobs requirement? When did bush waive the child requirement? You're tapping dancing with that goal post.
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.

you're telling so many lies you can't keep track of them. You said bush never waived the 3/36 time limit, only obama. I showed that was not true, bush signed numerous waivers during his regime.

you said bush never waived the 3/36 time limit
when did bush extend the snap program time limit to one year? When did bush waive the jobs requirement? When did bush waive the child requirement? You're tapping dancing with that goal post.

no bush did not change the time limit for snaps from three months to one year . That did not happen until obama signed the stimulus package of 2009 lying shit stain.

Last edited:

no bush did not change the time limit for snaps from three months to one year . That did not happen until obama signed the stimulus package of 2009 lying shit stain.
You are still lying, links were already provided. I already showed you that the stimulus did not change the waivers from the Bush Regime, only a TEMPORARY increase in benefit payments. I challenged you to post from the stimulus bill the changes you claim, and you couldn't do it. You posted a USDA bulletin, not the ARRA itself, that gave the state waiver rules as set up by Bush in 2008 and the increased funding from the stimulus.

Again, show the exact words from the stimulus bill that changed the ABAWD time limit. Until you do you are nothing but a lying POS.

You are still lying, links were already provided. I already showed you that the stimulus did not change the waivers from the Bush Regime, only a TEMPORARY increase in benefit payments. I challenged you to post from the stimulus bill the changes you claim, and you couldn't do it. You posted a USDA bulletin, not the ARRA itself, that gave the state waiver rules as set up by Bush in 2008 and the increased funding from the stimulus.

Again, show the exact words from the stimulus bill that changed the ABAWD time limit. Until you do you are nothing but a lying POS.

ANYONE who can read this know that you lied. Dumb ass I showed you the SNAPS WEB SITE

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 increased Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
Program (SNAP) benefit levels and expanded SNAP eligibility for jobless adults without children.
„ After these enhancements, SNAP participation and inflation-adjusted food spending by low-income
households increased.
„ Food insecurity declined by 2.2 percentage points among low-income households but was unchanged
among households with incomes somewhat above SNAP-eligibility cutoffs.

http://www.ers.usda.gov/media/227714/foodsecuritysnap_1_.pdf

Right now ed's frantically trying to find a way out of the hole he dug, while dancing and defending obama
Bush bad.... Umbama GUOOOOOOD

Now watch him move the goal post again.:lol:

Remember, Republicans don't believe in infrastructure.

Perhaps this is why:

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

Report: U.S. has lost 2.4M jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 - The Hill

Well, at least we know what the Bush Tax Cuts paid for. Republicans sure like moving jobs to China. They wanted to make a "pioneer of outsourcing" president.

Not true.

We don't believe in Obama infrastructure plans because most of the money goes elsewhere.

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? Nearly half were tax cuts. That age old Republican scheme of "cut taxes with make jobs". Otherwise it wouldn't have passed. And we know from the Bush tax cuts how well that worked out. The GOP's only failed policy. Used again and again to fail, fail, fail.

And who took the money?

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

Back at Home, Congressional Republicans Praise Projects in Stimulus Bill They Opposed - ABC News

Republicans Take Credit For Successful Stimulus Project On House GOP Website

Why is it so impossible for these people to learn? The GOP takes credit until Obama's name is attached and then they declare failure. And these USMB Republicans think I'm deranged. What a bunch of right wing "drinkers of Kool Aid".

$100 Billion out of $787 Billion was spent on infrastructure. That's why I don't trust Obama when he says his plan calls for more infrastructure spending.

Last edited:
Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years - YouTube

Why cant this man WORK. He looks healthy to me , if he can surf he can dig a ditch

you may not like this guys chosen field in how he makes his money ... that's fine ... but the facts are that he is working he's is bringing in a income that allow him to use the food stamp system ... your raggin about 13% of the people in the united states who are on food stamps well its just amazes me when 45 % of the money being spent goes to war machines and building up other governments ... I say you need to take a chill pill ...

Billy-boi spends his time LYING and here is undeniable proof. Don't you just feel like the fuck'n asshole now Billy-boi???

CP-fed-spending-numbers-2013-page-2-chart-2_HIGHRES.jpg

So could Pubs stop screwing up the recovery from THEIR meltdown/depression/Great World Recession? tyvm

You hater libs are just too much. First you brag, gloat, that Republicans can't win elections. Yet you talk as if the mess the democrats have created is anyone other then their own doing. Since 2006 and the disaster of the democrat take over the Republicans have had little power. Maybe some power to stop some things but all the initiatives coming out of Washington have been DEMOCRAT. The longest, weakest and the recession itself can be put no other place then at the feet of those in power the democrats. Except of course by hater libs.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

It really sums up Dumbocrats. They love power. They hate responsibility.

Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years - YouTube

Why cant this man WORK. He looks healthy to me , if he can surf he can dig a ditch

you may not like this guys chosen field in how he makes his money ... that's fine ... but the facts are that he is working he's is bringing in a income that allow him to use the food stamp system ... your raggin about 13% of the people in the united states who are on food stamps well its just amazes me when 45 % of the money being spent goes to war machines and building up other governments ... I say you need to take a chill pill ...

19% goes to the Constitutional "war machine" you lying dickhead. 45% goes to the entitlements that you mooch off of...

ANYONE who can read this know that you lied. Dumb ass I showed you the SNAPS WEB SITE

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 increased Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
Program (SNAP) benefit levels and expanded SNAP eligibility for jobless adults without children.
„ After these enhancements, SNAP participation and inflation-adjusted food spending by low-income
households increased.
„ Food insecurity declined by 2.2 percentage points among low-income households but was unchanged

This is what is so irritating about lying scum Right-wingers!!!! You already tried this same lie and I called you on and yet you simply repeat it again as if repeating your lies suddenly makes them true. :eusa_liar:
You are quoting the USDA not the ARRA stimulus bill. All the ARRA stimulus bill did was extend Bush's 2008 waiver that expired Sept 30, 2009. It was the exact same UNCHANGED waiver as Bush, which gave STATES the OPTION of suspending the time limit for ABAWDs. That is why you can't quote anything in the ARRA that even mentions the time limit for ABAWDs let alone make a change to it. The last change to the waiver rules was in 2008 by Bush.

From YOUR own USDA link:
ARRA gave States an option to suspend provisions that limit how long some jobless, working-age participants could receive benefits.

Now show the change to the ABAWD time limit in the ARRA stimulus bill from the bill itself or admit you are a worthless lying POS!!! :eusa_liar:

Last edited:

Billy-boi spends his time LYING and here is undeniable proof. Don't you just feel like the fuck'n asshole now Billy-boi???

The liars at Heritage are hardly proof of anything.

First of all, SS and Medicare are not entitlements, they are prepaid insurance policies.
Second Heritage separates veterans benefits from the military budget, they are a military related expense not related to income security.
And third Heritage does not include the interest on the national debt as a result of military borrowing.

When you add the $85 billion interest on military spending to the $895 billion spending that is admitted, they are actually spending more, you get over 25% of the budget in military related spending at a minimum.

chart-us-budget.gif

interest.png

Last edited:

households increased.

This is what is so irritating about lying scum Right-wingers!!!! You already tried this same lie and I called you on and yet you simply repeat it again as if repeating your lies suddenly makes them true. :eusa_liar:
You are quoting the USDA not the ARRA stimulus bill. All the ARRA stimulus bill did was extend Bush's 2008 waiver that expired Sept 30, 2009. It was the exact same UNCHANGED waiver as Bush, which gave STATES the OPTION of suspending the time limit for ABAWDs. That is why you can't quote anything in the ARRA that even mentions the time limit for ABAWDs let alone make a change to it. The last change to the waiver rules was in 2008 by Bush.

From YOUR own USDA link:
ARRA gave States an option to suspend provisions that limit how long some jobless, working-age participants could receive benefits.

Now show the change to the ABAWD time limit in the ARRA stimulus bill from the bill itself or admit you are a worthless lying POS!!! :eusa_liar:

See I was right

Right now ed's frantically trying to find a way out of the hole he dug, while dancing and defending obama
Bush bad.... Umbama GUOOOOOOD

Now watch him move the goal post again.:lol:

Now dumb ass you have given me that right too call you a dumb ass. I posted snaps web site. It said

households increased.

Dumb ass you do understand that snaps is telling when how and why the benefits were changed. AND THE DATE TELLS YOU UNDER WHOSE AUTHORIZATION DID IT.
but kick dancing dumb ass kick going.
Who signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?

Last edited:

First of all, SS and Medicare are not entitlements, they are prepaid insurance policies.
Second Heritage separates veterans benefits from the military budget, they are a military related expense not related to income security.
And third Heritage does not include the interest on the national debt as a result of military borrowing.

When you add the $85 billion interest on military spending to the $895 billion spending that is admitted, they are actually spending more, you get over 25% of the budget in military related spending at a minimum.

chart-us-budget.gif

interest.png

Even if your bullshit above were true (and it's not) - 25% is almost HALF of Billy-boi's LIE of "45%". If you're so for the truth, why aren't you shredding his bullshit?!?

Partisan hack....

Really? So Medicaid (which is for people so poor, they can't afford their own health care) is "pre-paid"? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, and lets not forget about the endless array of illegal aliens who are pulling from Social Security but never paid one cent into it. Is that also "pre-paid in your mind? :eusa_whistle:

Tell me, how are you not humiliated by having your lies constantly exposed?

Yeah, uh, how exactly is there "interest" on military spending when it is budgeted and the Constitutional responsibility of the federal government? :cuckoo:

Seriously folks, how can you not love "libtard logic"? Lets drain every penny of the tax payers dollars on unconstitutional Dumbocrat shit like free healthcare for illegal aliens, then claim we had to "borrow" money for defense and place the blame for the interest on that borrowed money under defense... :lmao:

Forum List

Back