This is why I am pissed about how many people are on food stamps

Says the fat-bastard who names himself velvtacheeze and spends most of his day shopping at Wal*Mart.... :eusa_whistle:

The avatar is not of me, you buffoon.

The avatar is intended to make fun of conservative Americans, who are Mao Mart loving tubbies who need an electric wheel chair to shop for more cheap carbs that their body is already not burning off fast enough.

Well aren't we just a leer-jet limousine liberal? I'm sorry, not all conservatives can afford lobster and filet-mignon mister big-shot. Haven't you seen Hazlenuts posts? Some people can't even live!!! Some people can only afford "cheap carbs"...:eek:
Sometimes you can tell when a liberal has money.

The avatar is intended to make fun of conservative Americans, who are Mao Mart loving tubbies who need an electric wheel chair to shop for more cheap carbs that their body is already not burning off fast enough.

Well aren't we just a leer-jet limousine liberal? I'm sorry, not all conservatives can afford lobster and filet-mignon mister big-shot. Haven't you seen Hazlenuts posts? Some people can't even live!!! Some people can only afford "cheap carbs"...:eek:

Hey, it's not my fault that conservatives and tea partiers are moon-shaped bumpkins. I just point it out. I't s their fault their fat, what with their down-market , sugar-laden disgusting dietary habits.

So why are obama supporters fat?

Hey, it's not my fault that conservatives and tea partiers are moon-shaped bumpkins. I just point it out. I't s their fault their fat, what with their down-market , sugar-laden disgusting dietary habits.

MG_0072.jpg

codepink_fat_lady1.jpg

codepink_fat_lady2.jpg

michael_moore_seriously_fat.jpg

MG_0072.jpg

codepink_fat_lady1.jpg

codepink_fat_lady2.jpg

michael_moore_seriously_fat.jpg

i didnt know moore was that frikkin fat

because obama in 2009 changed it to as full year.
I already posted the CRS report commissioned by Eric Cantor that gives the expiration date of the 2009 waiver. Learn to read. If he is still collecting it has nothing to do with Obama, and you know it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7706785-post119.html

I'll ask AND? You said obama did nothing more than what bush did.
Obama extended the SNAPS program for a year Bush did not. Move along troll.
No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it will never be true. I have shown you many times, including links to the actual laws, that Bush approved waivers for ABAWD many times during his regime. The waivers apply to the work requirement and the 3/36 time limit. Go back and read the links already provided.

I already posted the CRS report commissioned by Eric Cantor that gives the expiration date of the 2009 waiver. Learn to read. If he is still collecting it has nothing to do with Obama, and you know it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7706785-post119.html

No matter how many times you repeat that lie, it will never be true. I have shown you many times, including links to the actual laws, that Bush approved waivers for ABAWD many times during his regime. The waivers apply to the work requirement and the 3/36 time limit. Go back and read the links already provided.

No matter how many times you deflect the question You claimed obama did not do anything bush did not do. In fact that has went past wrong to a lie. obama changed SNAPS from 3 months to one year regardless when the program was to end obama changed bush did not.

No matter how many times you deflect the question You claimed obama did not do anything bush did not do. In fact that has went past wrong to a lie. obama changed SNAPS from 3 months to one year regardless when the program was to end obama changed bush did not.
Quote the actual law, not some lying Right-wing source, the actual law signed by Obama.

Quote the actual law, not some lying Right-wing source, the actual law signed by Obama.

it was in the stimulus bill dumb ass. What right wing lie? The guy said it. Or are you now saying he did something wrong?

it was in the stimulus bill dumb ass. What right wing lie? The guy said it. Or are you now saying he did something wrong?
There you go again, repeating your Right-wing lie and pretending to be too dumb to know you are lying.

Here is the final Stimulus Bill signed by Obama, it is a searchable document. Download it and search for ABAWD and then post what you find or admit there is nothing there about Obama permanently waiving the work requirements and/or the 3/36 time limit, and stop lying.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ5/pdf/PLAW-111publ5.pdf

There you go again, repeating your Right-wing lie and pretending to be too dumb to know you are lying.

Here is the final Stimulus Bill signed by Obama, it is a searchable document. Download it and search for ABAWD and then post what you find or admit there is nothing there about Obama permanently waiving the work requirements and/or the 3/36 time limit, and stop lying.

Dumb ass

The ARR A suspension of time limits
for jobless adults without children also
may have increased participation. Prior
to ARRA, SNAP participation by many
jobless, working-age, nondisabled adults
without children was limited to 3 months
within a 3-year period
http://www.ers.usda.gov/media/227714/foodsecuritysnap_1_.pdf
You do know what suspension of time limit means?

Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years - YouTube

Why cant this man WORK. He looks healthy to me , if he can surf he can dig a ditch

Remember, Republicans don't believe in infrastructure.

Perhaps this is why:

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

Report: U.S. has lost 2.4M jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 - The Hill

Well, at least we know what the Bush Tax Cuts paid for. Republicans sure like moving jobs to China. They wanted to make a "pioneer of outsourcing" president.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years - YouTube

Why cant this man WORK. He looks healthy to me , if he can surf he can dig a ditch

Perhaps this is why:

Well, at least we know what the Bush Tax Cuts paid for. Republicans sure like moving jobs to China. They wanted to make a "pioneer of outsourcing" president.

Not true.

We don't believe in Obama infrastructure plans because most of the money goes elsewhere.

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dumb ass

within a 3-year period
Gee, that didn't come from the ARRA stimulus bill, did it!

All the ARRA did was make additional funds available to the STATES, and left it up to the individual STATES to suspend the time limits or not. From YOUR OWN link: "ARRA gave States an option to suspend provisions that limit how long some jobless, working-age participants could receive benefits." ARRA changed nothing that didn't already exist, thanks to Bush, when a waiver was granted, it only made more money available to the STATES. So you were lying when you said that the stimulus bill did things that Bush never did, It did not change SNAP or ABAWD waivers in any way other than the TEMPORARY increase in funding.

Now again, show where the ARRA permanently changed the 3/36 rule, or any other already existing waiver rule, from the actual law that Obama signed!!!!

From the ARRA link I provided that you ignored:

PUBLIC LAW 111–5—FEB. 17, 2009
GENERAL PROVISIONS—THIS TITLE
SEC. 101. TEMPORARY INCREASE IN BENEFITS UNDER THE
SUPPLEMENTAL NUTRITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM. (a) MAXIMUM
BENEFIT INCREASE.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—Beginning the first month that begins
not less than 25 days after the date of enactment of this
Act, the value of benefits determined under section 8(a) of
the Food and Nutrition Act of 2008 and consolidated block
grants for Puerto Rico and American Samoa determined under
section 19(a) of such Act shall be calculated using 113.6 percent
of the June 2008 value of the thrifty food plan as specified
under section 3(o) of such Act.
(2) TERMINATION.—
(A) The authority provided by this subsection shall
terminate after September 30, 2009.

Dumb ass

within a 3-year period

All the ARRA did was make additional funds available to the STATES, and left it up to the individual STATES to suspend the time limits or not. From YOUR OWN link: "ARRA gave States an option to suspend provisions that limit how long some jobless, working-age participants could receive benefits." ARRA changed nothing that didn't already exist, thanks to Bush, when a waiver was granted, it only made more money available to the STATES. So you were lying when you said that the stimulus bill did things that Bush never did, It did not change SNAP or ABAWD waivers in any way other than the TEMPORARY increase in funding.

Now again, show where the ARRA permanently changed the 3/36 rule, or any other already existing waiver rule, from the actual law that Obama signed!!!!

BENEFIT INCREASE.—
(2) TERMINATION.—

What the fuck are you talking about? no one is arguing about permanently changing anything. You've been defending what the guy did and saying obama did not make the change.
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
increased benefit levels in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance
Program (SNAP, formerly known as the Food Stamp Program)

The very first thing you'll read page 1. obama signed it and made the change something bush did not do.
So shut the fuck up you've been proven wrong.

Last edited:

Left wing tubs, Michael Moore , Rosie O'Donnell just on the top of my head

Perhaps this is why:

Not true.

We don't believe in Obama infrastructure plans because most of the money goes elsewhere.

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? Nearly half were tax cuts. That age old Republican scheme of "cut taxes with make jobs". Otherwise it wouldn't have passed. And we know from the Bush tax cuts how well that worked out. The GOP's only failed policy. Used again and again to fail, fail, fail.

And who took the money?

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

Back at Home, Congressional Republicans Praise Projects in Stimulus Bill They Opposed - ABC News

Republicans Take Credit For Successful Stimulus Project On House GOP Website[/QUOTE]

Why is it so impossible for these people to learn? The GOP takes credit until Obama's name is attached and then they declare failure. And these USMB Republicans think I'm deranged. What a bunch of right wing "drinkers of Kool Aid".

Dumb ass

BENEFIT INCREASE.—
(2) TERMINATION.—

What the fuck are you talking about? no one is arguing about permanently changing anything. You've been defending what the guy did and saying obama did not make the change.

The very first thing you'll read page 1. obama signed it and made the change something bush did not do.

Republicans work with business to send millions of jobs to China and then want to punish the very people they left unemployed. The jobs are gone. It's not they don't want to work, it's Republicans made sure they can't. They even wanted to elect a "Pioneer of outsourcing" who vowed to cut teachers and bring in immigrants with degrees to take the jobs Republicans aren't qualified for because they believe education is for snobs. What was the Republicans base thinking? Don't answer, I already know: "Put White back in the White House". How else can you explain something so zany?

Republicans truly kneel at the alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard.

BENEFIT INCREASE.—
(2) TERMINATION.—

Republicans work with business to send millions of jobs to China and then want to punish the very people they left unemployed. The jobs are gone. It's not they don't want to work, it's Republicans made sure they can't. They even wanted to elect a "Pioneer of outsourcing" who vowed to cut teachers and bring in immigrants with degrees to take the jobs Republicans aren't qualified for because they believe education is for snobs. What was the Republicans base thinking? Don't answer, I already know: "Put White back in the White House". How else can you explain something so zany?

Republicans truly kneel at the alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard.

Irrelevant to this portion of the discussion and Harry is looking for you about your hate of all republicans get along rshitstain

Dumb ass

BENEFIT INCREASE.—
(2) TERMINATION.—

What the fuck are you talking about? no one is arguing about permanently changing anything.
Well, you are right about you being no one! Here's what you said, plagiarizing GOP hate media without citing your source! Please rationalize how "will not go away" does not mean permanently!
BTW, as I pointed out, Obama's waivers and increases in benefits were TEMPORARY and have already expired, so your unnamed source is lying.

the 2009 stimulus bill scrapped limits on SNAP benefits to adults without children and raised the maximum benefit by 13.6 percent through 2014. According to the Congressional Budget Office, about 20 percent of the $198 billion growth in between 2009 and 2011 can be attributed to the new eligibility standards, and hence will not go away once the economy recovers.

BENEFIT INCREASE.—
(2) TERMINATION.—

What the fuck are you talking about? no one is arguing about permanently changing anything.
Well, you are right about you being no one! Here's what you said, plagiarizing GOP hate media without citing your source! Please rationalize how "will not go away" does not mean permanently!
BTW, as I pointed out, Obama's waivers and increases in benefits were TEMPORARY and have already expired, so your unnamed source is lying.

the 2009 stimulus bill scrapped limits on SNAP benefits to adults without children and raised the maximum benefit by 13.6 percent through 2014. According to the Congressional Budget Office, about 20 percent of the $198 billion growth in between 2009 and 2011 can be attributed to the new eligibility standards, and hence will not go away once the economy recovers.

We're talking about obama changing the snaps program. you said he did not do anything more than bush did. guess your wrong.

Forum List

Back