This is why MAGA is an unyeilding force.

opting to support or vote for a convicted felon who will only be a dictator on day one...says a lot about trump morons

You worshiped a convicted felon yourself. One who pointed a loaded gun at a pregnant woman's belly...

felon.jpg

So how many covid vaccine shots have you had, Mr. Jabby cult member?

two. So, that would make it one less than the number of Poliovirus vaccinations you and I both received.

two. So, that would make it one less than the number of Poliovirus vaccinations you and I both received.

It wasn't "my body my choice" when I got Poliovirus vaccine. Being an adult, I now have the choice to make my own decisions, regardless of what my government, my peers, and the media tells me I should do.

It wasn't "my body my choice" when I got Poliovirus vaccine. Being an adult, I now have the choice to make my own decisions, regardless of what my government, my peers, and the media tells me I should do.

Indeed you do, as do I. And a medical professional I trust with my life recommend I get the vaccine due to having COPD and how badly COVID and COPD got along. They knew this by treating COVID patients first hand and seeing it for themselves.

JGalt you run your mouth with zero proof of your bullshit

remind us again how you protect pedies on this board by refusing to name them for fear of being banner...you got your priorities don't ya

You created your own monster.
Didn't watch the video, but this is utterly true. They thought saddling Republicans with Trump would give it to Hillary in 2016. So they did everything they could to inflate his balloon and make him their bad guy. And it backfired on them. Now they're doing they same thing in 2024.

Democrats, Rino's, never Trumper's I am providing you with a public services advisory. This is why Trump is unstoppable. You created your own monster.

You mean other than the last time where he got stopped? Or all his trials that he's lost? Is it his losing that's unstoppable or his loosing? :dunno: :lmao:

Indeed you do, as do I. And a medical professional I trust with my life recommend I get the vaccine due to having COPD and how badly COVID and COPD got along. They knew this by treating COVID patients first hand and seeing it for themselves.

I smoke a pack of the 100mm Marlboro Blacks every day, have COPD, and am on two inhalers. Covid was like a three-day mild case of the flu for me, and haven't has so much as a sniffle since I had it in 2020.

Most of the Covid deaths that occurred throughout the pandemic were due to the incompetence or ignorance among the medical profession. Not that I'm blaming them, they had no idea of how to treat the disease at the time.

I smoke a pack of the 100mm Marlboro Blacks, have COPD and am on two inhalers. Covid was like a three-day mild case of the flu for me, and haven't has so much as a sniffle since I had it in 2020.

Good for you, not everyone was so lucky.

I am 100% comfortable with my choice and have no regrets

I smoke a pack of the 100mm Marlboro Blacks, have COPD and am on two inhalers. Covid was like a three-day mild case of the flu for me, and haven't has so much as a sniffle since I had it in 2020.

Most of the Covid deaths that occurred throughout the pandemic were due to the incompetence or ignorance among the medical profession. Not that I'm blaming them, they had no idea of how to treat the disease at the time.
You got that right.

Trump says doctors keep asking how he knows so much ...​

1718547033770.png
The Week
https://theweek.com › Health

Mar 7, 2020 — President Trump mused about a career path not taken Friday. Speaking to reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in ...

Speaking to reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, which is spreading across the United States and throughout the world, Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president." Tim O'Donnell

You got that right.

Trump says doctors keep asking how he knows so much ...

View attachment 963173
The Week
https://theweek.com › Health
Mar 7, 2020 — President Trump mused about a career path not taken Friday. Speaking to reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in ...

Speaking to reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, which is spreading across the United States and throughout the world, Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president." Tim O'Donnell

Apparently the “covid tests”. Were 50-50 complete BS just to gin up hysteria and kill the Country quicker. Oh? You’re positive…you can’t work, .go sit home 14 days. But I feel normal?

The way of the LibStain and middlers….109% dishonesty.

Last edited:
Apparently the “covid tests”. Were 50-50 complete BS just to gin up hysteria and kill the Country quicker.
The reason, teabaggers and their dear leader, blamed others for?

Trump attempts to pass blame to Obama administration for ...​

1718548836712.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Mar 13, 2020 — Amid coronavirus pandemic, President Donald Trump passes blame to the Obama administration for shortcomings, launching a political attack on ..

Your dear leader whined about NOT having the test.
A test, for a virus that didn't exist.
Oh? You’re positive….go sit home 14 days. But I feel normal?
Sure.............
If you ever had COVID, that's a lie.
The way of the LibStain and middlers….109% dishonesty.

Forum List

Back