This is why MAGA is an unyeilding force.

MAGA's shelf life may ultimately depend on the Democrats.

The Dems chose cultural issues over middle class issues, and the middle class responded.

So... now what?
The middle class has wholeheartedly rejected Democrats at this point. Nice gaslighting attempt, Skippy. :itsok:

Too bad it's a blatant lie that's easily seen through.

The middle class has wholeheartedly rejected Democrats at this point. Nice gaslighting attempt, Skippy. :itsok:

Totally rejected democrats they are the only threat to their so called democracy

And yet I could point to hundreds, if not thousands, of squabbles I've had with the Left on this.

But you'd say all that was a lie too, because you are an ignorant cultist.

And yet I could point to hundreds, if not thousands, of squabbles I've had with the Left on this.

But you'd say all that was a lie too, because you are an ignorant cultist.
I've never seen you defend Trump. Hell if what you said was true you would be calling bullshit on the Trump indictments

You worshiped a convicted felon yourself. One who pointed a loaded gun at a pregnant woman's belly...
Really, there are crazies all over the political spectrum, but how many on this site actually 'worship floyd'?

Forum List

Back