Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

It takes a special level of chutzpah for black activists to demand ”reparations” when the country is $32T is debt and 70% of Americans are feeling the financial hardships of high inflation.
"Chutzpah". That's a Jewish word isn't it? :cool:

Slimy snakes need to live in stinking sewers. That's an alliteration. I see you like to use that kind of sentence structure. That tells me that you are somewhat educated even if you are a racist.
In Loco Parentis Has Become Just Plain Loco

Those who graduate from college are under the illusion that they got educated there. Instead they were dumbed-down so much that they firmly believe in racial-equality fantasies. Working without pay and living like teenagers who are afraid to grow up, they look upon their race-traitor professors as infallible father-figures. Since a college student lives like a child, he thinks with the mind of a child.

In Loco Parentis Has Become Just Plain Loco

Those who graduate from college are under the illusion that they got educated there. Instead they were dumbed-down so much that they firmly believe in racial-equality fantasies. Working without pay and living like teenagers who are afraid to grow up, they look upon their race-traitor professors as infallible father-figures. Since a college student lives like a child, he thinks with the mind of a child.
Racial equality is not a reality in the USA because of systemic racism. The Founding Fathers intentionally wove White Supremacy into the fabric of this country. If you read the Constitution carefully, you can see slavery was codified into that document.
I disagree with your idea that college students are children. Graduating from college requires discipline and hard work. I applaud all college graduates.
Just curious: Do you know a man named JackDallas?

Racial equality is not a reality in the USA because of systemic racism. The Founding Fathers intentionally wove White Supremacy into the fabric of this country.
Oh, those bastiges!
If you read the Constitution carefully, you can see slavery was codified into that document.
It was for a while. But in an effort to make it acceptable to those who opposed slavery, the Framers also worked out a famous compromise. The purpose of that compromise was to make it possible to limit the representation of the slave holding states in the House.

Oh, those bastiges!

It was for a while. But in an effort to make it acceptable to those who opposed slavery, the Framers also worked out a famous compromise. The purpose of that compromise was to make it possible to limit the representation of the slave holding states in the House.
The representation of the slave holding states was not limited. Slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person in order to help the Southern slave holders have more power in the Congress.

The representation of the slave holding states was not limited. Slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person in order to help the Southern slave holders have more power in the Congress.
That was the compromise. Its purpose was to LIMIT the slave state’s representation in Congress.

Of course the slave states wanted to count slaves in the census because it would yield more House membership by those states. The non slave states sought to not count slaves as part of the population of the slave states in order to prevent over-representation in Congress by the slave states.

Educate yourself.

I am always happy to learn useful information, no matter who it comes from. But, I am still pretty knowledgeable. :icon_sjung:
Since you are willing to accept my efforts to educate you, the “who” in your above post should be “whom” - and, beyond that, it is technically incorrect to end a sentence with a preposition. While it is accepted while speaking colloquially, the proper sentence structure would be “from whom it comes.”

I was well paid when I tutored students in English, but I am happy to help you at no charge since we are such good friends.

Since you are willing to accept my efforts to educate you, the “who” in your above post should be “whom” - and, beyond that, it is technically incorrect to end a sentence with a preposition. While it is accepted while speaking colloquially, the proper sentence structure would be “from whom it comes.”

I was well paid when I tutored students in English, but I am happy to help you at no charge since we are such good friends.
LOL! Thank you, Lisa558. I need to study up on my English skills don't I?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
You've got it backwards. The three fifths compromise was a LIMIT on the power of the slave-owning states. The free states didn't want slaves counted at all.

The only ones keeping blacks down are blacks, with their thug prison culture. 50% of homicide victims are black, even though they represent 13% of the population. 80% of those are black on black killings.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.” -Rev. Martin Luther King Jr

Blacks are 13 percnt of the poppullaton and 22 percent live in poverty. Whites are 77 percent of the populastion with 9 percent poverty. This never is mentioned by racists. Whites should have less than a 10 percent crime rate.

White racists talk about homicides as if homicides are the only crime. But it's not.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg

In 2020, blacks led in arrests in two categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Whites like you and others like you are full of excuses to deny your history of violence and crime.

Blacks get most of the blame for crime, and it is not justified. In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed the most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business.

Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Cease lecturing black foks about the mote we have in our eye when whites have beeams in both eyes.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.” -Rev. Martin Luther King Jr

Blacks are 13 percnt of the poppullaton and 22 percent live in poverty. Whites are 77 percent of the populastion with 9 percent poverty. This never is mentioned by racists. Whites should have less than a 10 percent crime rate.

White racists talk about homicides as if homicides are the only crime. But it's not.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg

In 2020, blacks led in arrests in two categories in the Uniform Crime Report, murder and robbery. I am not going to pretend this is a good thing, but let’s look at the arrest categories whites led in:

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

Whites like you and others like you are full of excuses to deny your history of violence and crime.

Blacks get most of the blame for crime, and it is not justified. In 2020, Whites were fifty-one percent of the offenders for all crimes committed in America. A white offender committed fifty-four percent of the crimes against persons. Whites committed the most property crimes (42%) and crimes against society (65%). Seven out of every ten arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business.

Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Cease lecturing black foks about the mote we have in our eye when whites have beeams in both eyes.
This is the reason for high rates of black poverty.

bellcurves.jpg

Poor child, if percent of the population is going to be your yard stick, whites would be committing 77% of crimes to equal your stated population. Blacks commit crimes at a rate greater than their population and you claim is all our fault. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Committing a crime is an individual CHOICE AT THE MOMENT, anyone can chose to walk away and stay on the right side of the law, INCLUDING BLACKS. Don't blame anyone for your choices.

You only focus and complain about white on black crimes, yet more blacks are victims of other blacks than they are of whites.

Forum List

Back