This is your moment, Mr. President

You are dreaming.
Could be. It wouldn't be the first time.

But tell me this: Let's say he did what I suggest, he comes out and nails it. Would you feel an obligation to challenge yourself and people on your side of the spectrum to look inward, clean your own house, stop pointing fingers until there is no fault from the Right?

I'm not getting personal here. I'm just being general.

NO.

THe failure of the Left and the President, does not mean that there is an equal and opposite failure on our part on the Right.
Do you feel, then, that there's nothing the Right can do to improve its behaviors regarding race and race relations?

Earlier in this thread it was said that racism is a myth (and I mean the regular white-on-black form). Would you agree with that?

I feel that if we try to address the subject of Race in politics, and we try to make it a "bi-partisan" solution that that "muddle the waters", and hide the fact that the VAST MAJORITY of that problem is on the Left.

And we will end up NOT making any progress.

The Right is NOT using Race EVERY SINGLE DAY to inflame it's base(s).

The RIGHT is NOT using Race EVERY SINGLE DAY to unjustly smear it's enemies.

The RIGHT does NOT have a RACE BASED PLAN FOR A DEFACTO ONE PARTY STATE.

THat is all the LEFT and that is what is tearing this nation apart.

What on the right is worthy of being mentioned in the same thread as the above points?

SOme supposed "Code Words"? lol!!!

As a matter of fact, they are

They are just more subtle and know what code words to use to throw meat to their constituents

Muslims are dangerous and must be watched. Mexico sends murderers and rapists to attack us.

A Federal crime for the past 50 years in America, punishable by law and easily prosecuted free of charge by the ACLU. In other words, a STRAW MAN argument.

Right. And how many prosecutions have there been in the last 10 years for this?

Or do you think it's just a coincidence the black unemployment rate is three times what it is for white people?

Coincidence no. Caused by white racism? NO.

You are dreaming.

But tell me this: Let's say he did what I suggest, he comes out and nails it. Would you feel an obligation to challenge yourself and people on your side of the spectrum to look inward, clean your own house, stop pointing fingers until there is no fault from the Right?

NO.

THe failure of the Left and the President, does not mean that there is an equal and opposite failure on our part on the Right.
Do you feel, then, that there's nothing the Right can do to improve its behaviors regarding race and race relations?

Earlier in this thread it was said that racism is a myth (and I mean the regular white-on-black form). Would you agree with that?

I feel that if we try to address the subject of Race in politics, and we try to make it a "bi-partisan" solution that that "muddle the waters", and hide the fact that the VAST MAJORITY of that problem is on the Left.

What on the right is worthy of being mentioned in the same thread as the above points?

Okay, but what I mean is this. I'm just focusing on the Right: Is there anything the Right side of the spectrum needs to do to clean its own house regarding racism? Does racism still exist, and if so, what can the Right do internally to fix its side of it?

My point remains this: Before real progress can be made, both ends of the spectrum have work to do on themselves BEFORE any kind of cooperation is even ATTEMPTED. Do you agree with that, and if so, what needs to be done by conservatives?

You are dreaming.

NO.

They are just more subtle and know what code words to use to throw meat to their constituents

Muslims are dangerous and must be watched. Mexico sends murderers and rapists to attack us.

Bull.

Third World immigration does not benefit US.

Reasonably discussing the real negatives of Third World Immigration is not racism.

Using false accusations of Racism is "using Race EVERY SINGLE DAY to inflame it's base(s)" and using Race EVERY SINGLE DAY to unjustly smear it's enemies.

I notice you had to misrepresent and/or outright lie in order try to make your point.

You are dreaming.

NO.

Okay, but what I mean is this. I'm just focusing on the Right: Is there anything the Right side of the spectrum needs to do to clean its own house regarding racism? Does racism still exist, and if so, what can the Right do internally to fix its side of it?

My point remains this: Before real progress can be made, both ends of the spectrum have work to do on themselves BEFORE any kind of cooperation is even ATTEMPTED. Do you agree with that, and if so, what needs to be done by conservatives?

I'm disagreeing with you.

Any hint that the problem exists on "both sides" will be used by the Left to lie and hide the Truth that the Problem is almost completely them. (and I am being generous with the "almost")

This problem will not addressed by any kind of cooperation. Never.

The Left needs to be defeated or they will win.

They will transform this nation into a Defacto One Party State with their rule based on ever more bitter racial politics.

NO.

Bull.

Reasonably discussing the real negatives of Third World Immigration is not racism.

Using false accusations of Racism is "using Race EVERY SINGLE DAY to inflame it's base(s)" and using Race EVERY SINGLE DAY to unjustly smear it's enemies.

I notice you had to misrepresent and/or outright lie in order try to make your point.
Bull

Republcans are using fear of Mexicans and Muslims to drum up support. Only Republicans can protect you

NO.

Bull.

Bull

Republcans are using fear of Mexicans and Muslims to drum up support. Only Republicans can protect you
You mean your New Democrat voters?

What,part of illegal confuses you mr liberal tool?

He is claiming that being harress because of your religious beliefs is just like being harassed because of your skin color.

HIs point was very clear.

It is not credible that you did not understand that.

Except Religious belief is a choice. You are choosing to remain STUPID because you are scared of death and an imaginary fairy in the sky.

Race, not so much.

He is claiming that being harress because of your religious beliefs is just like being harassed because of your skin color.

Except Religious belief is a choice. You are choosing to remain STUPID because you are scared of death and an imaginary fairy in the sky.

Race, not so much.
And you go full liberal fucktard hater....

That means you ran out of democrat talking points.....:lol:

Race, not so much.

That means you ran out of democrat talking points.....:lol:
Joe is your typical radical leftist. He hates people of religion...he hates conservatives...he hates libertarians (I know this first hand), he is full of hate...but too dumb to see how harmful his thinking is.

That means you ran out of democrat talking points.....

Not at all. I don't think you can be a religious bigot. YOu have a view of how the world works. Either it works that way or it doesn't. All the religions can't be right, but all of them CAN be wrong.

My experience with religious people have usually been that most of them are stupid or phonies or both. The day the last church closes will be a happy one.

Religion has never done a good thing in human history, not once, not even by accident.

[

Yep... I think it is an intentional bias and prejudice faced by every Christian. (I am not a Christian, btw)

I've never seen anyone pulled over for being a Christian. Even when they've got those stupid Jesus Fish on their bumpers.

I've never seen anyone fired from their jobs for being a Christian. Even when they annoy the shit out of me reciting scripture at lunch.

But I've seen people pulled over for being black and I've seen people fired because they were minorities and gay.

You need to get the fuck over yourself.

Well first of all, we were discussing bias and prejudice, not people being pulled over by cops or dismissed from jobs.... so you're trying to change the goal posts. And you're using examples that you can't back up with any kind of credible evidence other than your personal experience. It's nice to know that you actually reside inside the minds of law enforcement officers and can confirm what they are thinking and their motives-- but frankly, I think you're full of delusional shit and don't know what you're talking about, Nancy Pelosi!

Again... IF you know of someone who was fired for being a minority or gay... have them call 1-800-ACLU4U and a representative will take their information and a hoard of ACLU lawyers will literally break their necks getting to that person's door to represent them. There are millions of dollars just waiting for them to obtain.... just pass the information on!

When we live in a society of mostly whites with lots of advantage it becomes quite burdensome to live w/the inherent biases you just pointed out.

I'm curious to know when you think civil disobedience and protest is warranted.

Considering that our government tapped the phones of both MLK and Minister Malcolm X, in order to track, co-erce, infiltrate, and otherwise stymie their movements, amongst other things,it's not so much of a stretch for one to say or believe that "white society" (which I never said) killed them (or had something to do w/killing them).

All kinds of people endure living with inherent bias every day. Women, Jews, Christians, Atheists, Southerners, Gays, obese people, Polish people... the list goes on and on. Whatever our burden is, it's not a burden unless we make it one. We have to rise above that and get satisfaction in proving stereotypes wrong. Turn our burdens into strengths.

I can't really answer your question as to when civil disobedience is in order, it depends on the situation. When a clear injustice has occurred, I would say. But that's more than a myopic one-sided view. And civil disobedience isn't mowing down cops or celebrating such a thing. That has to be rejected by civil society in no uncertain terms.

As for the MLK/Malcom X thing... I get what you're saying but it's no different than people running around today blaming Dallas on Obama and BLM. It's a tragedy that happened due to a lone individual or individuals with hate in their hearts. We can't blame that on a whole segment of society, we have to keep it in perspective and find a way to heal the wounds.

Again... LOVE is the answer, not hate and anger.
none of those groups have bias against them every day, except obese people.

you stupid dingbat.

I think you are indifferent to the bias others face because you don't walk in their shoes. They certainly DO face bias and prejudice every single day. It's a fucking pastime here to bash and trash Jews and Christians with impunity on a regular basis... you don't think that is a bias? Lay down your crack pipe and pay attention to the world around you. That's all I can say to that.
then don't log in!

you'd stumble in my footsteps!

And I'm not obese, but you'd stumble in theirs. I'm Christian and I NEVER get bigotry for it. never. becAause no one can see it.

A Federal crime for the past 50 years in America, punishable by law and easily prosecuted free of charge by the ACLU. In other words, a STRAW MAN argument.

Right. And how many prosecutions have there been in the last 10 years for this?

Or do you think it's just a coincidence the black unemployment rate is three times what it is for white people?

There have been thousands of lawsuits over the past 50 years for discrimination. ACLU lawyers have become wealthy representing their clients. In the past 20-30 years it has tapered off because it doesn't happen that often anymore.

Black unemployment is high because blacks statistically are less educated, less likely to finish high school, and thus, are only qualified for low-wage jobs which are predominately being taken by illegal aliens who continue to flood over our borders. Also, liberal democrat regulations and policies which have driven low-wage jobs out of this country and overseas to China and to Mexico.

If you look at the stats for college-educated blacks, their unemployment rate is essentially the same as college-educated whites.

Not at all. I don't think you can be a religious bigot. YOu have a view of how the world works. Either it works that way or it doesn't. All the religions can't be right, but all of them CAN be wrong.

My experience with religious people have usually been that most of them are stupid or phonies or both. The day the last church closes will be a happy one.

Religion has never done a good thing in human history, not once, not even by accident.

religion has done a lot of good for humanity.....it's supported democracy and the founding of America.....(not to mention helping the poor and sick.....)

which is why i believe atheism/secularism is so opposed to religion.....especially Christianity......

Last edited:

Well, since you're a stupid phony liberal, I guess that's makes you well qualified to judge..,,:lol:

Well first of all, we were discussing bias and prejudice, not people being pulled over by cops or dismissed from jobs.... so you're trying to change the goal posts. And you're using examples that you can't back up with any kind of credible evidence other than your personal experience. It's nice to know that you actually reside inside the minds of law enforcement officers and can confirm what they are thinking and their motives-- but frankly, I think you're full of delusional shit and don't know what you're talking about, Nancy Pelosi!

Uh, yeah, you obviously don't know many cops. Most cops I know are pretty racist.

Every time I see a cop pull someone over in mysuburb, it's usually a person of color. But only a racist would say, "They must be really bad drivers."

There have been thousands of lawsuits over the past 50 years for discrimination. ACLU lawyers have become wealthy representing their clients. In the past 20-30 years it has tapered off because it doesn't happen that often anymore.

I think you are confused as to what kind of cases teh ACLU takes. I'll give you a hint, they don't do workplace litigation.

religion has done a lot of good for humanity.....it's supported democracy and the founding of America.....(not to mention helping the poor and sick.....)

It did nothing of the sort. Frankly, George III's best argument was he was King by Grace of God. The Churches were terrified of Democracy.

Black unemployment is high because blacks statistically are less educated, less likely to finish high school, and thus, are only qualified for low-wage jobs which are predominately being taken by illegal aliens who continue to flood over our borders. Also, liberal democrat regulations and policies which have driven low-wage jobs out of this country and overseas to China and to Mexico.

If you look at the stats for college-educated blacks, their unemployment rate is essentially the same as college-educated whites.

Yeah, it was those regulations where they demanded Clean Air and Clean water. not the racism ofrich white people.

Oh, sorry, guy, you are wrong on the college educated thing, too.

6a01156f307ac3970c01157041eace970b-pi

says the hateful bigot...

NO.

Bull.

Bull

The Republicans don't have to "drum up" fear of Muslims. The Muslims do that when they randomly murder US.

The Republicans don't have to "drum up" fear of Hispanics. The effect unlimited cheap Third World labor has on the paychecks of the Working and Middle Class does that.

THe fact that just about everyone on the Left, and most politicians on the RIght are committed to a policy of pretending these dangers do not exist means that only Trump WILL protect US.

Your pretense that these dangers are not real, and your thus claiming that Trump is "scapegoating" or "panic monger" is you using a False Accusation of Racism to unjustly smear and personally attack Trump specifically and Republicans in general.

Do you ever stop to think how much it pisses off Republicans to be accused of being racist or motivated by racism when they know DAMN well that they are not?

YOu are tearing this country apart.

Forum List

Back