This man runs the "Federal Reserve Banks"

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The main reason for voting for Trump is this quote. Because Trump is the only one willing to stop this. Trump wants America first. Rothschild just wants America.

1718824956058.jpeg

Ok. So, what do you think was my point?
You threw in a crazy quote that you think is from the right in an effort to discredit the entire thread but was way off topic.

So I threw in a crazy quote from the left that is equally off topic.

Feel free to rebut but I'll warn you that I have no intention of reading your reply.

You threw in a crazy quote that you think is from the right in an effort to discredit the entire thread but was way off topic.

So I threw in a crazy quote from the left that is equally off topic.

Feel free to rebut but I'll warn you that I have no intention of reading your reply.
Yeah, as I guessed...my point went way over your retard head.

My point was simple... the OP was making the usual anti-sematic remark about the "Jews controlling the wealth" trope that bigots usually do.

Hence, my point about the "Jewish Space Lasers". Get it now? Next time, learn to read and, more importantly...understand, the post before responding. It will help you look less of a fool.

Class Dismissed.

My point was simple... the OP was making the usual anti-sematic remark about the "Jews controlling the wealth" trope that bigots usually do.

Hence, my point about the "Jewish Space Lasers". Get it now? Next time, learn to read and, more importantly...understand, the post before responding. It will help you look less of a fool.

Class Dismissed.
Whatever their heritage they control the United States as they control the currency. The politicians who cannot help themselves abuse the currency. Our government lost control around 1971 ir around Joe starting his magical fantasy ride in D.C. The owners of the Federal Reserve are trillionaires. They are legalized loan sharks. They are part of the world government movement that has mostly Europeans. Gutsy they are.

Whatever their heritage they control the United States as they control the currency. The politicians who cannot help themselves abuse the currency. Our government lost control around 1971 ir around Joe starting his magical fantasy ride in D.C. The owners of the Federal Reserve are trillionaires. They are legalized loan sharks. They are part of the world government movement that has mostly Europeans. Gutsy they are.
So many stupid remarks…so little time. Thanks for sharing your usual retard observations. :itsok:

So many stupid remarks…so little time. Thanks for sharing your usual retard observations. :itsok:
I expect disbelief. And yet we have the elites in Europe pushing for us to east insects and convert us to total electricity with the climate scam and other nice things. There is no room for 8 billion people in that world. Farmers protesting in many parts of the world the changes to fertilizers and other products should be warnings. Domestically it seems the food we eat now may affect us in many ways including weight. There are always people that want to control other people.

Class Dismissed.
Moron, if a Jew is in the mix then so be it. And they are. Ask Soros. Then ask the others invested in taking us over. Ask Gates about the WEF. Ask Rockefeller or Klaus Schwab.

The Federal Reserve is a Corporation of bankers and elite stakeholders. They are not Federal or a Reserve. They do however run our Treasury, to our detriment...

Last edited:
Moron, if a Jew is in the mix then so be it. And they are. Ask Soros. Then ask the others invested in taking us over. Ask Gates about the WEF. Ask Rockefeller.

The Federal Reserve is a Corporation of bankers and elite stakeholders. They are not Federal or a Reserve. They do however run our Treasury, to our detriment...
Created by Woodrow Wilson in 1913 or 1914. If Wilson lost the 1912 election this would not have happened most likely. And I believe the 'fed' had a hand in the 1929 crash, making it worse. There were other factors as well but the fed being one of the causes.

In November 1910, six men – Nelson Aldrich, A. Piatt Andrew, Henry Davison, Arthur Shelton, Frank Vanderlip and Paul Warburg – met at the Jekyll Island Club, off the coast of Georgia, to write a plan to reform the nation’s banking system. The meeting and its purpose were closely guarded secrets, and participants did not admit that the meeting occurred until the 1930s. But the plan written on Jekyll Island laid a foundation for what would eventually be the Federal Reserve System

In November 1910, six men – Nelson Aldrich, A. Piatt Andrew, Henry Davison, Arthur Shelton, Frank Vanderlip and Paul Warburg – met at the Jekyll Island Club, off the coast of Georgia, to write a plan to reform the nation’s banking system. The meeting and its purpose were closely guarded secrets, and participants did not admit that the meeting occurred until the 1930s. But the plan written on Jekyll Island laid a foundation for what would eventually be the Federal Reserve System
Correct. Its outlined in the bool 'The Creature from Jekyll Island' a second look athe the federal reserve.

Forum List

Back