This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

The GOP congress was saying NO to everything Obama wanted. Then the GOP congress said Obama wasn't doing enough on foreign policy.

Probably because everything Obama wanted was to the detriment of the country, or at least didn't have some legislator's pork added to it.
You have no links to back up you lies! Does this make you a LIAR?
Obama campaigned on transforming America. You really need to stop blindly following your representatives.
Obama transformed America from THIS:

fredgraph.jpg

to THIS

jpg

as congress wallowed in sub teen approvals...

So you're saying he added 10,000 jobs since the time he took office...when there was massive unemployment

and added 4000 billion to the GDP? Seems about right.

Those numbers are pathetic, though.

How many people are born in 8 years?

Number of births: 3,988,076 in 2016 alone.

FastStats

How far is 10,000 jobs going to go?
So you're saying he added 10,000 jobs since the time he took office

You really don't know the first thing about this, do you....

Meh. Conservative Red State and Trump and the GOP congress are wondering why they are being protested and loathed at this very moment. How long can you Red State so called Americans continue to say the rest of the country is just jealous because you won!

You are confused it is blue cities and a red nation. Cities represent most of the federal expenditures domestically. You're dependent whiners.
Citation?

The map of by county presidential votes is commonly posted here.
If you were in the habit of informing your bleats with......uh......I dunno......supporting facts, you might understand how such a map provides no evidence regarding federal expenditures.......

Probably because everything Obama wanted was to the detriment of the country, or at least didn't have some legislator's pork added to it.
Obama campaigned on transforming America. You really need to stop blindly following your representatives.

fredgraph.jpg

to THIS

jpg

So you're saying he added 10,000 jobs since the time he took office...when there was massive unemployment

FastStats

I'm just going by the chart you supplied. All I said was he sucked.

Your chart shows an increase from 132,000 to 142,500 of non- agricultural jobs.

If you were in the habit of informing your bleats with......uh......I dunno......supporting facts, you might understand how such a map provides no evidence regarding federal expenditures.......

Your intellectual laziness places no burden on me.

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!
vlv3celxs6yx.png

fredgraph.jpg

to THIS

jpg

FastStats

Look at the scale again......along the right axis....

Your intellectual laziness places no burden on me.
But you reserve the right to make off-handed remarks without sources. Gotcha

I knew it wouldn't take long....

fredgraph.jpg

to THIS

jpg

FastStats

I'm not getting into semantics with you. You remind me of Margot.

fredgraph.jpg

to THIS

jpg

FastStats

The numbers along the right axis are in THOUSANDS......yours are off by 3 orders of magnitude (that's a whole lot)......it has NOTHING to do with "semantics"....they are also NET numbers......

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!
What? This country is already a joke!

What's wrong with wanting our government
to function as intended and politicians to stop fucking us?

Don't you realize, the only reason our country
hasn't imploded and collapsed, is because
we are functioning off of borrowing money

The country would not be able to function
nor sustain herself, from tax generated revenue...
that is very, very, very bad!

That's why we can't afford to piss off other countries...
cause we can't afford to run our country
without borrowing money from them at low interest rates.

This is how fucked we are!

We've been lied to and getting fucked for years...
and, the only reason why this will become undeniable
is because Trump was elected and it's not business as usual!

You foolish conservatives are isolating yourselves!!!!!
Do you often deny reality? Perhaps take something for that?

There is a poster here that has a map in his sig-line that shows the United States and how it was broken down by votes. Clearly, the Democrat party has become a regional party. Do not confuse having people packed in like sheep in a small geographic area somehow isolates the rest of us.

You've lost Governorships, State Legislatures, the US Congress, and soon the Supreme Court, not to mention the White House.

Do you people take that as a sign that maybe you should reevaluate your methods if not your stance on politics? It doesn't appear to be the case.
Meh. Conservative Red State and Trump and the GOP congress are wondering why they are being protested and loathed at this very moment. How long can you Red State so called Americans continue to say the rest of the country is just jealous because you won!
For as long as you continue to act as irrationally has you have been. Meanwhile, the GOP will just continue to pick up state legislatures and Governorships. I'm sure that the left will be happy with a handful of States.

But hey, you have the popular vote thing going for you. So there is that.
The GOP will just continue to pick up state legislatures and Governorships by using Interstate Cross Checking strategies to ensure the stay in POWER
Nope, for the next couple of elections. All we need to do is remind Americans how the liberals acted after the election. Whinning, crying, and rioting. Just say is that the kind of people you want to lead the United States?
WRONG!!! Americans need to be asked how long are they going to put up with GOP that believes in winning elections by any means necessary! The GOP used Interstate Cross Checking to purge and suppress Democrat voters in key Battle Ground States to rig and steal elections!!!!!

The next couple of elections the GOP in two dozen to 30 states will use Cross-Checking and Gerrymandering to ensure they continue to CHEAT to win!!!

fredgraph.jpg

to THIS

jpg

FastStats

You sound like John Wayne. When was the last time the two of you spoke?????

Democrats never tire of making fools and sore losers of themselves by screaming about supposed stolen elections.

FastStats

You sound like John Wayne. When was the last time the two of you spoke?????

I don't quite recall, pilgrim.

You are confused it is blue cities and a red nation. Cities represent most of the federal expenditures domestically. You're dependent whiners.
Citation?

The map of by county presidential votes is commonly posted here.
image.adapt_.990.high_.GOP_suppressing_votes6-1.1455207963192-600x1024.jpg

Oh my, Obama just about got everything he wanted. The bad Iran deal, the hop didn't support, but Obama got it.
Oh bull shit. The GOP congress over the last 8 years have used the filibuster, obstruction and sabotage to ensure President Obama did not get things done.
I told you that you didn't pay attention to Obama. He blamed talk radio for not getting his agenda through. Kept us informed and we informed our state representatives. But he got too much of his agenda through and Trump is erasing it!
You are not listening. The GOP congress purposefully Obstructed, sabotaged and Filibustered Obama to try and make him one term President because the GOP was pissed they lost the election TWICE!!!
I think you forgot who had control of Congress for the first two years. Obama still got most of what he wanted.

True, he crammed Obamacare up our...throats through the use of bribes, payoffs and probably blackmail.
WRONG. The GOP congress tried to use filibusters, obstructions and sabotages to prevent the ACA from coming to law!!! What a fucking liar you are.

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?
How have we been "the world's bitch" in those respects, C?

and remember, I really don't give a shit what you "feel".......

Limit yourself to substance, if you can...
Just because Obama didn't act like a fuckin maniac, we're the worlds bitches? Now we are...Trump is Putins bitch!!

Forum List

Back