🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Will be Big On Monday...Contempt Charges Against Sessions

DJT for Life

Gold Member
Jun 21, 2017
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rney-general-jeff-sessions-in-contempt-video/

The story line for the coming week has been established.

The Donald, as POTUS needs no cause to fire appointed officials.

If contempt charges are placed against Sessions and Rosenstein he has CAUSE to fire
both of them and nothing can be said about it.

First the judge demanding unredacted memo's from Mueller. The Donald saying he may
step in on the issues at the DOJ. And now Devin laying a bombshell at Sessions front
door.

Starting to get a glimpse of The Donald's plan vs Mueller. Put the number 3 in command
at the DOJ. Put Mueller back at Collusion only, and end his ability to roam anywhere looking'for anything.

You go Devin...

We need to keep this thread on top so on Tuesday we can all come back and laugh our asses off at the rube who posted it

We need to keep this thread on top so on Tuesday we can all come back and laugh our asses off at the rube who posted it

Why?

Because it will never happen, how many times are you people going to fall for having the football pulled away?

giphy.gif

This is a very interesting development. Overdue. I truly hope that Nunes squeezes Sessions balls till he screams and complies with the subpoenas. The DOJ and the FBI are acting like rogue agencies and their leadership needs to be bitch freaking slapped into another galaxy.

Last edited:
It all adds up to round filing the investigation before it comes to fruition

which the Trumpsters are all about

lemme know how that works out.....

~S~

Why?

Because it will never happen, how many times are you people going to fall for having the football pulled away?

giphy.gif

Last time Nunes squeezed their balls they coughed up.

Sure they did.

I will remind you on Tuesday about this and we shall see if anything happened.

I demand the DOJ turn over X, Y, and, Z! I won't read any of it, but I want it anyway! :lol:

Forum List

Back