Thomas Sowell Is Supposed to Be an Economist, Right?

Thomas Sowell's bibliography.

Books[edit]​

Dude's a pretty prolific writer and has written about both race and economics, I would imagine that he either doesnt believe that race/racism is THE driving factor in someone economic sucess/failure or there are enough authors writing about that he he figured he didnt need to. Maybe you should write to him and ask... Though I will point out though I have not read these books their titles seem to hint that they are on the subject you are saying he hasnt written about.

You would literally be hard pressed to find an author who has written more books on the subject of race and economics than Thomas Sowell which leads me to believe that IM2's knowledge of Sowell is limited at best!

Oldestyle
Once again...for the slow kid in the class! New York City is NOT where the rape allegedly occurred. Wappinger's Falls is up around Poughkeepsie.

1633716145236.png

1633716165499.png

Still New York. Try again

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oldestyle
Once again...for the slow kid in the class! New York City is NOT where the rape allegedly occurred. Wappinger's Falls is up around Poughkeepsie.

View attachment 549203

View attachment 549205

Still New York. Try again
Newsflash! Buffalo is still New York! So is Albany! Neither is New York City! I'm from Western Massachusetts. Our weather there is different than the weather in Boston or Cape Cod. Being next to an ocean tends to give you much milder temperatures than being inland. It's almost always going to be colder in Wappinger than it is in the city. You'd grasp that if you took your head out of your nether regions!

So are you EVER going to explain how it was that Brawley managed to survive four cold November nights without any ill effects from hypothermia? How the rape kit tests showed no signs of rape or of ANY assault?

Thomas Sowell's bibliography.

Books[edit]​

Dude's a pretty prolific writer and has written about both race and economics, I would imagine that he either doesnt believe that race/racism is THE driving factor in someone economic sucess/failure or there are enough authors writing about that he he figured he didnt need to. Maybe you should write to him and ask... Though I will point out though I have not read these books their titles seem to hint that they are on the subject you are saying he hasnt written about.

Like I said, he has not written on the impact race has had on blacks economically. If he doesn't believe race has been a factor, he's lying to himself about his own life.

No one is declaring he was not.

You are the one making a declaration without evidence which by definition makes your accusation a lie.
I made a declaration with plenty of evidence. 33 years worth.

Like I said, he has not written on the impact race has had on blacks economically. If he doesn't believe race has been a factor, he's lying to himself about his own life.
Thomas Sowell has written more books about Economics and race than anyone I know, IM2! Repeatedly claiming he hasn't simple makes you look ignorant.

Oldestyle
Newsflash! Buffalo is still New York! So is Albany! Neither is New York City! I'm from Western Massachusetts. Our weather there is different than the weather in Boston or Cape Cod. Being next to an ocean tends to give you much milder temperatures than being inland. It's almost always going to be colder in Wappinger than it is in the city. You'd grasp that if you took your head out of your nether regions!

I'm not going to repeat what I've already wrote

You don't know what was going on background.

Steven Pagones (One of the rapists) was an assistant district attorney in Dutchess County New York. His father was a judge. So Steven Pagones was a dude with serious muscle.

Pagones told the police and testified under oath before a grand jury that he was home with his fiancee whom he married before the trial. She refused to testify on his behalf, Why ?

Earlier in the evening, he claimed that he and his fiancee were with his parents. His parents refused to testify on his behalf. Why ?

After she was released from hospital Tawana did cooperate with law enforcement. Years later, it was discovered that the FBI agent who interviewed Tawana was Pagones "bit on the side" girlfriend.

(And by the way, law enforcement claimed that Tawana refused to talk to them) Also, Alton Maddox, (Tawana's Lawyer) retained a female gynecologist in Orange County, New York who was unknown to him to examine Tawana.

She ordered Tawana's immediate hospitalization at the Westchester County Medical Center, which medical records documented that she had been raped. That was later deleted from the rape conclusion from the medical record. In fact most of the Brawley file is still under lock and key to this day. All done to protect the cover up.

And what about the other guy who raped Tawana (Harry Crist). How was Tawana able to given a description of him ? Within forty-eight hours of Tawana's interview, he (Crist) had committed suicide.

And by the way I think Crist was killed. He had no suicide note. The pathologist testified that he never observed nor documented a self-inflicted wound on Crist's body. He was never shown the weapon which caused the fatal injury. He found no gases and substances. Nothing. Pagones friend, Scott Patterson, whose father was one of the highest-ranking officials in the state police department, had a key to Crists apartment.

The whole case is a cover up. Michael Malone was a corrupt FBI agent but he came to New York because Giluani told him to, to give false testimony to the grand jury to say that Tawana had perpetrated a hoax. There were others like him.

They raped that black women and covered it up. This was the 80s and NYPD cops had total control over everyone.

Oldestyle
So are you EVER going to explain how it was that Brawley managed to survive four cold November nights without any ill effects from hypothermia? How the rape kit tests showed no signs of rape or of ANY assault?

And this coming from the NYPD who plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal and they protect drug runners ?

This coming from the NYPD who deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

This coming from the NYPD who one of their own blew the whistle on them (Adrian Schoolcraft) were he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats to justify harming blk ppl ? Then police arrived at his door, tore his place apart, stomped all over him and handcuffed him.
After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

The system of policing in the city at that time was dedicated to the daily harassment of black ppl, almost none of whom had drugs or weapons on them, very few of them were even issued a citation for any wrongdoing.

Again. Don't listen to me.

This was official policy

So given that history how would these people react to BW accusing white NYPD cops of rape ?

I think the reason the white ppl won't let it die is because she has never refuted it as a lie. And they've probably thrown all sorts of money at her to get her to do so.

And understand this. Black people know white people better than whites know black people. Why ? Because we have to. Because we (for most part) are dependent on whites for jobs, housing and educations.

So even at Tawana's age of 15 at the time, trust and believe, she knew full well that a BW accussing white cops of rape ? It's going to be an extermely hard sell.

She would have folded long ago if she was lying.

Something happened to that girl and sbe was raped.

Thomas Sowell has written more books about Economics and race than anyone I know, IM2! Repeatedly claiming he hasn't simple makes you look ignorant.
No it makes you look ignorant because Sowell has written no correct book on the impact of racism on blacks in America, nor has he went to the black community with ideas for economic growth.

I made a declaration with plenty of evidence. 33 years worth.
You are a liar and racist.

This is an absolute gfact YOU provided NO EVIDENCE whatsoever

You have also been proven wrong about Sowell and everyone knows it including you.

He has precisely wrote about that topic and that is proven fact

You have been OWNED bitch

Oldestyle

Steven Pagones (One of the rapists) was an assistant district attorney in Dutchess County New York. His father was a judge. So Steven Pagones was a dude with serious muscle.

Pagones told the police and testified under oath before a grand jury that he was home with his fiancee whom he married before the trial. She refused to testify on his behalf, Why ?

Earlier in the evening, he claimed that he and his fiancee were with his parents. His parents refused to testify on his behalf. Why ?

After she was released from hospital Tawana did cooperate with law enforcement. Years later, it was discovered that the FBI agent who interviewed Tawana was Pagones "bit on the side" girlfriend.

(And by the way, law enforcement claimed that Tawana refused to talk to them) Also, Alton Maddox, (Tawana's Lawyer) retained a female gynecologist in Orange County, New York who was unknown to him to examine Tawana.

She ordered Tawana's immediate hospitalization at the Westchester County Medical Center, which medical records documented that she had been raped. That was later deleted from the rape conclusion from the medical record. In fact most of the Brawley file is still under lock and key to this day. All done to protect the cover up.

And what about the other guy who raped Tawana (Harry Crist). How was Tawana able to given a description of him ? Within forty-eight hours of Tawana's interview, he (Crist) had committed suicide.

And by the way I think Crist was killed. He had no suicide note. The pathologist testified that he never observed nor documented a self-inflicted wound on Crist's body. He was never shown the weapon which caused the fatal injury. He found no gases and substances. Nothing. Pagones friend, Scott Patterson, whose father was one of the highest-ranking officials in the state police department, had a key to Crists apartment.

The whole case is a cover up. Michael Malone was a corrupt FBI agent but he came to New York because Giluani told him to, to give false testimony to the grand jury to say that Tawana had perpetrated a hoax. There were others like him.

They raped that black women and covered it up. This was the 80s and NYPD cops had total control over everyone.

Oldestyle

And this coming from the NYPD who plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal and they protect drug runners ?

This coming from the NYPD who deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

This coming from the NYPD who one of their own blew the whistle on them (Adrian Schoolcraft) were he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats to justify harming blk ppl ? Then police arrived at his door, tore his place apart, stomped all over him and handcuffed him.
After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

The system of policing in the city at that time was dedicated to the daily harassment of black ppl, almost none of whom had drugs or weapons on them, very few of them were even issued a citation for any wrongdoing.

This was official policy

So given that history how would these people react to BW accusing white NYPD cops of rape ?

I think the reason the white ppl won't let it die is because she has never refuted it as a lie. And they've probably thrown all sorts of money at her to get her to do so.

And understand this. Black people know white people better than whites know black people. Why ? Because we have to. Because we (for most part) are dependent on whites for jobs, housing and educations.

So even at Tawana's age of 15 at the time, trust and believe, she knew full well that a BW accussing white cops of rape ? It's going to be an extermely hard sell.

I asked a very simple question and you spent all of that time and effort yet you never answered the question! I'll ask it again. How does someone spend four nights in the woods in late November in New York and not suffer from exposure?

Oldestyle

Oldestyle

This was official policy

Why is it that you keep bringing up the NYPD? This wasn't a crime that took place in their jurisdiction nor was it a crime that was investigated by any of their personnel. Once again we're not talking about New York City.

You’ve read all those books? I find that hard to believe. Also he’s clearly written books about the subject he just doesn’t agree with your take. The books still exist though. There are lots of books that have been written that I disagree with, it doesn’t mean the author didn’t write them

Well let's see

1. About 70% of black homes are single parent run by mothers. Check

2. Children in these homes find their fathers on the streets. Check

3. Joe Biden and the democrats were all voted into power. Check.

Yea, it's all Trump's fault and the GOP.
You leave out the FACT that Blacks have the lowest group I.Q. of any people in the US. Low I.Q. people of all stripes struggle for success, but when the group average I.Q. is 85 that makes for a lot of people only qualified for things like factory work or custodial work. Those are good and honest jobs, but those salaries have been greatly suppressed by massive 3rd world migration (legal and illegal) and it's hard to make a living on that level now.

You are a liar and racist.

This is an absolute gfact YOU provided NO EVIDENCE whatsoever

You have also been proven wrong about Sowell and everyone knows it including you.

He has precisely wrote about that topic and that is proven fact

You have been OWNED bitch
You are a butthurt white dude who has lost a debate. I have sat in numerous conferences with blaccks from all over this ccountry. I have listened to many black leaders and intellectuals discuss economics in the black community. Not one of them was Thomas Sowell. You like him because hes a bootlicking house boy and that's why you are trying to defend him. He has offered no solutions, but he has run his mouth for decades.

You leave out the FACT that Blacks have the lowest group I.Q. of any people in the US. Low I.Q. people of all stripes struggle for success, but when the group average I.Q. is 85 that makes for a lot of people only qualified for things like factory work or custodial work. Those are good and honest jobs, but those salaries have been greatly suppressed by massive 3rd world migration (legal and illegal) and it's hard to make a living on that level now.
You have left out the fact that IQ tests as currently constituted are not accurate measures of intelligence.

You’ve read all those books? I find that hard to believe. Also he’s clearly written books about the subject he just doesn’t agree with your take. The books still exist though. There are lots of books that have been written that I disagree with, it doesn’t mean the author didn’t write them
No one black agrees with Sowell. Like I said he has not authored an accurate assessment of the damage racism has done to blacks economically. He generally ignores racism. You cannot write an accurate assessment on anything regarding blacks doing that.

Forum List

Back