Thousands storm WWII at Mall; Whooooooooo hoooooooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reactionary Liberals are probably outraged that no Civil War Veterans were part of the group that liberated the Lincoln Memorial from the Barrycades.

What dragonlady doesn't realize is that the majority of the men in the army before and during WWII were white, this was before the Army was fully integrated. Only a year had gone by after law was passed in 1940 to begin fully integrating the Armed Forces when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. So the process was still ongoing. The Armed Forces did not become fully integrated until 1965.

But my question though is how race would play a part in these vets wanting to see their own memorial?
With progressives, race plays a part in everything.

It's disgusting.

I know! Always playing the ever predictable race card! always! always!!!!!

don't they ever get tired?

I guess not.:mad:
Of course they don't. It's their only weapon. They don't have -- or understand -- facts or logic.

The Daily Caller said "hundreds of people" not thousands. The pictures posted show a very small group and what struck me immediately is that the crowd is uniformly white and mostly male and not well dressed.

IOW, a small group of low income white males - the die hard Republican voters and TP supporters. Furthermore, none of them looked old enough to have served in WWII. Anyone who served in WWII would be close to 90 years old.

My brother lied about his age to join the army in 1944 at the age of 16 and he would be 88 today if he were still living.

All this does is underline how little support the TP has for their agenda.

This is just one narrow viewpoint of the crowd there. A panorama view would show hundreds more....many of whom were probably wandering around and not in that particular photo.

And no, you won't see the right trying to make a photo-op political issue of the "size" of the crowds like leftist Democrats always do. It's just not a priority of the right.

And I see nothing wrong with the way the crowd is dressed. It's Americana, all the way. What? They supposed to sport tuxes and/or golf duds to show how out of touch with the average American they are....like the Obama Democrats do?

311264.jpg

Of course the MSM and their moonbat followers are going to try to spin this into some kind of fringe movement.

In reality, veterans who served our country are serving the cause of liberty once more by tearing down the So Aptly Named Barrycades.

It was nothing but a bunch of Conservative [non-WWII] vets who were joined by a few rightwing politicians. All of whom are too stupid to comprehend that it's the GOP who's primarily responsible for the government shutdown.

I didn't see a single person in these pictures who could have served in WWII. None of them are old enough. I see a small group of 40 to 60 year old white males using faux outrage to promote a losing agenda.

All three of my brothers volunteered to serve in WWII. My oldest brother was wounded on D-Day and carried shrapnel in his body from those wounds until the day he died.

I am disgusted that Palin, Cruz, et al are pretending to care about these people in order to further their agenda which hits the poor and the elderly on fixed incomes the hardest.

They don't care about anything other than their 15 minutes of fame that they keep trying to get by jumping out in front of other patriotic American's parades.

This is one of your most hateful and vile posts.

Congrats on a new low.

You must know I don't have any respect for anything you have to say. You're disgusting.

Can't the fervent leftists for one moment think about the travesty of shutting these men out of their place of alleged honor? The only person responsible for closing the memorials is Barrack Obama. If he wanted them open, they would be open.

My really big problem with the leftists in general is not their stands on issues, but their dishonesty. I don't mind disagreeing and having arguments with anyone, but trying to find honesty these days is like trying to find an ex Disney starlet who hasn't become a vile whore craving attention.

More insanity emerging from the rabid-right ...

One speaker went as far as saying the president was a Muslim and separately urged the crowd of hundreds to initiate a peaceful uprising.

"I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up," said Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, a conservative political advocacy group.

Rallier tells Obama to ?put the Quran down? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Keep that bullshit to yourself Faun. You picked the wrong thread to be a liberal in. You show me right now you don't give a damn about our vets.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERF**KING GAME?!

:mad:

Of course the MSM and their moonbat followers are going to try to spin this into some kind of fringe movement.

In reality, veterans who served our country are serving the cause of liberty once more by tearing down the So Aptly Named Barrycades.

It was nothing but a bunch of Conservative [non-WWII] vets who were joined by a few rightwing politicians. All of whom are too stupid to comprehend that it's the GOP who's primarily responsible for the government shutdown.
Two sentences, four lies.

:thup:

The Daily Caller said "hundreds of people" not thousands. The pictures posted show a very small group and what struck me immediately is that the crowd is uniformly white and mostly male and not well dressed.

IOW, a small group of low income white males - the die hard Republican voters and TP supporters. Furthermore, none of them looked old enough to have served in WWII. Anyone who served in WWII would be close to 90 years old.

My brother lied about his age to join the army in 1944 at the age of 16 and he would be 88 today if he were still living.

All this does is underline how little support the TP has for their agenda.

This is just one narrow viewpoint of the crowd there. A panorama view would show hundreds more....many of whom were probably wandering around and not in that particular photo.

And no, you won't see the right trying to make a photo-op political issue of the "size" of the crowds like leftist Democrats always do. It's just not a priority of the right.

And I see nothing wrong with the way the crowd is dressed. It's Americana, all the way. What? They supposed to sport tuxes and/or golf duds to show how out of touch with the average American they are....like the Obama Democrats do?

311264.jpg

They look better than the obama phone lady or the occupy people, the picture of the left.

I didn't see a single person in these pictures who could have served in WWII. None of them are old enough. I see a small group of 40 to 60 year old white males using faux outrage to promote a losing agenda.

All three of my brothers volunteered to serve in WWII. My oldest brother was wounded on D-Day and carried shrapnel in his body from those wounds until the day he died.

I am disgusted that Palin, Cruz, et al are pretending to care about these people in order to further their agenda which hits the poor and the elderly on fixed incomes the hardest.

They don't care about anything other than their 15 minutes of fame that they keep trying to get by jumping out in front of other patriotic American's parades.

I hear you...

sheehan.gif

:rolleyes:

One speaker went as far as saying the president was a Muslim and separately urged the crowd of hundreds to initiate a peaceful uprising.

"I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up," said Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, a conservative political advocacy group.

Rallier tells Obama to ?put the Quran down? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Keep that bullshit to yourself Faun. You picked the wrong thread to be a liberal in. You show me right now you don't give a damn about our vets.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, I think you're a fucking [useful] idiot.

And you would be right.

I hear you...

sheehan.gif

:rolleyes:

Well, it was a weak response on your part but at least you're not trying to put poor patriotic Palin up as some sort of saint.

And you would be right.

Lol, we are just trying to support our troops. Don't you have a gay person to support, and quit trolling a worth while thread?

And you would be right.

These rightwing imbeciles think they can undo the damage caused to the GOP by their idiocy to destroy the U.S. economy in order to get rid of ObamaCare by screaming about the WWII War Memorial. They idiotically think that will "rally the troops" against Obama and divert attention away from the GOP.

Meanwhile, Obama's JAR has gone up since the government shutdown while congressional Republicans have the lowest approval rating in the history of such polling.

And you would be right.

These rightwing imbeciles think they can undo the damage caused to the GOP by their idiocy to destroy the U.S. economy in order to get rid of ObamaCare by screaming about the WWII War Memorial. They idiotically think that will "rally the troops" against Obama and divert attention away from the GOP.

Meanwhile, Obama's JAR has gone up since the government shutdown while congressional Republicans have the lowest approval rating in the history of such polling.
Someone who can't think for himself has no business dictating what others think.

When the government is shut down, it can barricade the WWII memorial.
When the government is running it can't barricade the southern boarder.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
They took Normandy and you think they are not going to take a miserable Barrack?

Think again.

And you would be right.

Lol, you left wing loonies think you can hide the fact that the man child president is taking the ball home cause he didn't get his way, and taking it out on our great soldiers and vetrans is disgusting. You can try to blame the shut down on the republicans, bug the memorial closing is all obama. He is a piece of shit for doing it, and doesn't deserve the freedom they fought for to give him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back