Tim Scott

Tim Scott had the chance to address the systemic racism
He did. He called out that communist bullshit right from the start.

"Systemic racism" is codeword for commie.

We will not have any of that shit. We will not agree. We will not address it. It is bullshit.

I will kill every last motherfucker on earth if I have to just stop the bullshit that you're calling a systemic racism cure (Marxism).

Now go ahead and call him "Uncle Tim" or "House N___a" and all the other bullshit you fucking communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers like to say.

Given the bullshit we saw from you darkies and your commie cohorts re: Tim Scott, "yard ape" "jigaboo" and "porch monkey" are back on the table. I don't give a FUCK!!! Don't like it? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
No foolio he did nothing but reinforce the white fascism you believe in.

And that's why he got what he did. You are white and Scott validated your narrative, because the words you are so angry about said to Scott are the same words you peckerwoods use when you talk about blacks who refuse to suck your dicks like Scott does.

Last, don't talk that internet tough guy shit to me pussy.

Tim Scott had the chance to address the systemic racism he has admitted on the senate floor that exists but he played the punk role.

The republicans play the white victimhood card at every chance. The white victimhood card is when you whine about people saying all whites are racist when a person of color talks about systemic or institutional racism. It is the same victimhood that makes conservatives whine about how America is not a racist country.

Right wing whites want to deny that racism exists and try bullying anyone who disputes them. I am black, racism exists in America. Individual and systemic. Biden is not going to say this is a racist country, he's a politician and knows he will lose white voters if he does, but he does not deny the fact that systemic racism IS a problem in this country and that makes him a better man than Tim Scott. Because Biden is a 78 year old white man, he could do as trump, William Barr and Lndsay Graham, rest on his advantage and do nothing while declaring that systemic racism does not exist. But he didn't.

But Tim Scott.

Scott had the opportunity to stand before the nation and express his experience as a black man, instead he was the puppet. He had the chance to grab leadership, he had the chance to make blacks look seriously at the republican party, he had the chance to put his name in the hat with the great black republicans like Frederick Douglass, but he failed.

And miserably.

^^^^^^^^
(He doesn't act like my kind of black, so he's an asshole)

You prefer the Sammy Davis jr kind?

Did his popularity ever cause a Jewish Stampede?

Only with Oxford leather soled loafers.

"I don't think the American people are racist," he said, "but I think after 400 years, African Americans have been left in a position where they are so far behind the eight ball in terms of education and health, in terms of opportunity."

And yet they STILL keep voting for democrats...?

We will not have any of that shit. We will not agree. We will not address it. It is bullshit.

I will kill every last motherfucker on earth if I have to just stop the bullshit that you're calling a systemic racism cure (Marxism).

Now go ahead and call him "Uncle Tim" or "House N___a" and all the other bullshit you fucking communist shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers like to say.

Given the bullshit we saw from you darkies and your commie cohorts re: Tim Scott, "yard ape" "jigaboo" and "porch monkey" are back on the table. I don't give a FUCK!!! Don't like it? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

And that's why he got what he did. You are white and Scott validated your narrative, because the words you are so angry about said to Scott are the same words you peckerwoods use when you talk about blacks who refuse to suck your dicks like Scott does.

Says the guy I sent my address and phone number to. You're no more than punk assed black boi afraid of living.

You really would not like it if I had paid you a visit. Now the topic is about Tim Scotts refusal to stand up. He could have changed the republican party and presented an alternative to blacks unsatisified with the inaction of democrats. Instead he continued validating a white racist lie in order to further his political career.

Says the guy I sent my address and phone number to. You're no more than punk assed black boi afraid of living.

You really would not like it if I had paid you a visit. Now the topic is about Tim Scotts refusal to stand up. He could have changed the republican party and presented an alternative to blacks unsatisified with the inaction of democrats. Instead he continued validating a white racist lie in order to further his political career.
You mean Tim Scott, who unlike you, ghetto trash, is a REAL Black, not a hoodrat.

"I don't think the American people are racist," he said, "but I think after 400 years, African Americans have been left in a position where they are so far behind the eight ball in terms of education and health, in terms of opportunity."

And yet they STILL keep voting for democrats...?
We were republicans for 100 years while they did nothing about Jim Crow. Scott talks about 400 years then leaves ot the reason why blacks are behind. This is why he got called out in a nasty way.

What is systemic racism?....

Apparently it's a huge problem in Dem states and Dem cities and Dem neighborhoods.
It's a larger problem in republican ones. Like where I live.
WHAT IS IT???????
Go look it up if you don't know.
IOW, you can't 'splain it in plain English, poseur.
I don't have to ex[lain it because you know what it is. You participate in making the system racist.

Scott had the opportunity to stand before the nation and express his experience as a black man...

Translation: Tim Scott had an opportunity to stand before the nation and snivel like a little bitch, like you do every day....But he didn't, therefore he's a house niqqer.
Actually he snivelled like a little bitch. Much like you racists do here every day.
Maybe he didn't experience things like you did.

What would have been an alternative black folks would have accepted? y'all have been lied to so much it's hard to believe there is anything anyone can say that would interest black folks.

Scott had the opportunity to stand before the nation and express his experience as a black man...

Translation: Tim Scott had an opportunity to stand before the nation and snivel like a little bitch, like you do every day....But he didn't, therefore he's a house niqqer.
Actually he snivelled like a little bitch. Much like you racists do here every day.
I experienced forced busing....I know a lot of crap about inner city punk negroes, like the OP, that most people don't.

Allow me to make this comparison between a real black man and a political asskisser who happens to BE black. The Buffalo Fire Department has had two black commissioners in its long history. The first being Robert Howard Jr. who served from 1966-1973 under Mayor Frank Sedita, Sr. He was cut from the same bolt of cloth as all the other "leather lung" firefighters from that era and garnered much respect from all the firefighters under his command. This is the type of example everyone, regardless of race, should aspire to. Then more recently we have Garnell Whitfield, who became commissioner only because he was willing to kiss Mayor Byron Brown's ass. He has had zero respect from the rank and file (Firefighters I spoke to called him "TWITfield), but this is exactly the kind of person IM2 want everyone to be.

He did and maybe more. He lived in South Carolina. I greww up in Kansas. Both have problems with race but South Carollina was a slave drop off point.

What would have been an alternative black folks would have accepted? y'all have been lied to so much it's hard to believe there is anything anyone can say that would interest black folks.
According to racist scumbags like IM2 ol' whitey has to bend over backwards to accomodate his race and to hell with merit.

Allow me to make this comparison between a real black man and a political asskisser who happens to BE black. The Buffalo Fire Department has had two black commissioners in its long history. The first being Robert Howard Jr. who served from 1966-1973 under Mayor Frank Sedita, Sr. He was cut from the same bolt of cloth as all the other "leather lung" firefighters from that era and garnered much respect from all the firefighters under his command. This is the type of example everyone, regardless of race, should aspire to. Then more recently we have Garnell Whitfield, who became commissioner only because he was willing to kiss Mayor Byron Brown's ass. He has had zero respect from the rank and file (Firefighters I spoke to called him "TWITfield), but this is exactly the kind of person IM2 want everyone to be.
White boy, your descripton of a real black man is not a real black man.

Forum List

Back