PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....tall tale.

John Lott wrote the factual and documented
519j5qf6AqL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Here is an interview with a Democrat Baltimore official, and this fact is unveiled:
Baltimore passed the usual Liberal restrictions on guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.....

and....

....the homicide rate went UP!!!!

Is it possible for Liberals to learn???

EVER??????

.....tall tale.

Here is an interview with a Democrat Baltimore official, and this fact is unveiled:
Baltimore passed the usual Liberal restrictions on guns in the hands of law abiding citizens.....

and....

EVER??????

They are called Useful Idiots for a reason.

They aren't liberals. They're communist retards.

.....tall tale.

and....

EVER??????

They are called Useful Idiots for a reason.

They aren't liberals. They're communist retards.

Think we'll ever see this bumper-sticker by the Left?

"Vote Democrat And Put Your Own Life On The Line!"

no, they are too stupid......there will be a point where it will be morally justifiable to start ventilating infringment advocates

Yikes!!!!!
I dont have 15 spam cans of 7.62x39 in my shed when I only have 4 rifles chambered in that caliber for no reason LOL

Stop rubbin' it in.
Here, in the People's Republic of the Big Apple, you can get sent to the slammer if you carry an overstuffed pool toy!

water-toys-7.jpg

no, they are too stupid......there will be a point where it will be morally justifiable to start ventilating infringment advocates

Yikes!!!!!
I dont have 15 spam cans of 7.62x39 in my shed when I only have 4 rifles chambered in that caliber for no reason LOL

Stop rubbin' it in.
Here, in the People's Republic of the Big Apple, you can get sent to the slammer if you carry an overstuffed pool toy!

water-toys-7.jpg

well bring your self down to the lone star state(or arizona, where Im moving to)

Yikes!!!!!

Stop rubbin' it in.

water-toys-7.jpg

well bring your self down to the lone star state(or arizona, where Im moving to)

"One dumb criminal learned a valuable lesson Wednesday morning when he attempted to rob guns from a sporting goods store:

...on New Utrecht Avenue in Bensonhurst, [Brooklyn] around 10:55 a.m. and asked to see a gun for sale. When the owner, who was working behind the counter at the time, asked the man for his license, the suspect pulled out a can of pepper spray and sprayed him in the face.

The suspect then pulled out a hammer and smashed a display case filled with firearms. He was able to get his hands on two guns before the owner drew his firearm and began shooting at the suspect, who quickly abandoned his loot, fleeing the scene empty handed and possibly suffering from a gunshot wound."
When a Robber Hit him With Pepper Spray, This Brooklyn Gun Store Owner Got the Last Blast

"The parents of a dead armed robber are very angry over his death, and are demanding to know why his innocent victim was allowed to be armed.

....Michael Grace Jr., was shot and killed during an attempted robbery early Sunday morning.
Police said Grace Jr. and two other people tried to rob a Pizza Hut in the 3200 block of Freedom Drive. During the incident, an employee fired his own handgun and killed Grace Jr.
“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston

….The parents are angry that their son was shot and killed by an employee.
“Why in the hell did this guy have a gun?” questioned Hairston about the employee who shot her son."
MOM: The Place My Son Tried To Rob Should Have Been A Gun-Free Zone

"Police said the robbery suspect was carrying a gun when he was shot."
NC Pizza Hut worker uses own gun to kill armed robber, police say

We live in interesting times.

"The parents of a dead armed robber are very angry over his death, and are demanding to know why his innocent victim was allowed to be armed.

....Michael Grace Jr., was shot and killed during an attempted robbery early Sunday morning.
Police said Grace Jr. and two other people tried to rob a Pizza Hut in the 3200 block of Freedom Drive. During the incident, an employee fired his own handgun and killed Grace Jr.
“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston

“Why in the hell did this guy have a gun?” questioned Hairston about the employee who shot her son."

I thought that was an "onion" or mad magazine qoute

I thought that was an "onion" or mad magazine qoute

It's a classic!

"The parents of a dead armed robber are very angry over his death, and are demanding to know why his innocent victim was allowed to be armed."

And almost as bizarre as this:
"The parents of Michael Brown, the unarmed black teen fatally shot by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer, settled a wrongful-death lawsuit with the city Tuesday, closing the civil case over a killing that stoked nationwide debate about African American deaths at the hands of law enforcement.

The settlement amount was not disclosed, but U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber of the Eastern District of Missouri said he was satisfied that the agreement was fair to the parties and compliant with the law.

“The gross settlement amount is fair and reasonable compensation for this wrongful death claim..."
Michael Brown’s parents settle wrongful death lawsuit against Ferguson

That's taxpayer funds that gave for the felon's parents.

Gun control is just another way that Libs want to control the population.

The only ones affected by gun control are law abiding citizens.

Criminals will continue to break laws. That's what they do by definition.

Gun control is just another way that Libs want to control the population.

The only ones affected by gun control are law abiding citizens.

Criminals will continue to break laws. That's what they do by definition.

Neither logic nor truth seem to be a requirement for Liberals.

Wonder if any of the above posts have any logic or truth? All seem to be the usual conservative opinions lauding conservatives for their logic and truth.

Wonder if any of the above posts have any logic or truth? All seem to be the usual conservative opinions lauding conservatives for their logic and truth.

Yet....you couldn't find any to point to.

Tends to support my contention.

as far as Im concerned, the whole FFL system, NICS and the 4473 are inb and of themselves unconstitutional infringments on the second amendment

You're gonna love Justice Gorsuch:

"Gorsuch also joined Thomas in dissenting from the court’s refusal to review a challenge to California’s concealed carry laws. California grants concealed carry permits for “good cause”—namely, a “particularized need, substantiated by documentary evidence, to carry a firearm for self-defense.” Gun advocates challenged this rule, alleging a violation of the Second Amendment. But the 9thU.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the California regime, and on Monday, the court declined to reconsider its decision. Thomas and Gorsuch dissented vociferously, essentially declaring that the Second Amendment grants individuals a right to carry loaded firearms in public. Not even the archconservative Alito joined their bizarre opinion. It appears Gorsuch is eager to strike down almost any law that limits the right “to keep and bear arms” in any way. If adopted by the court, Gorsuch’s theory would effectively bar state and local governments from passing almost any kind of gun safety legislation."
Neil Gorsuch Is Everything Liberals Feared—and More

Forum List

Back