Time's UP For Assad

how is handing syria over to putin and doing Vlad's bidding MAGA?
We don't want Vlad to have Syria. We just want Assad whipped and pickled. Or killed.

And hand the country and its people over to the Muslim Brotherhood? Are you fucking kidding me?

Hand all those souls over to Sharia? Seriously? That's our goal?
No, there's a group of Syrians in the US who are waiting to take over the government as soon as Assad is worm bait.

Really? Like the MB that took over Egypt from the US and killed so many Coptic Christians? And others? I'm surprised at you.

I have the counter government in Qatar. Prove me wrong.

Half a million Syrians killed in this conflict. Barrel bombs in civilian areas as well as poison gas, among other atrocities. Who is responsible? Who's in charge? Who is committing war crimes? No one here is advocating sharia law.

BTW did you know that those stats come from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. The bastard is a tailor in Britain who is anti Assad and has no connection to Syria for over 20 years?

If you are saying Assad wouldn't continue the Genocide of Christians in the area I would agree..............

But I maintain my bias on his stance before this went down...........with Hamas and Hez..............I ultimately don't care if he maintains control.........we could do far worse.....................

And NO.........I really don't think he did it.............the gas attack.

The evidence shows that Assad was NEVER A threat

The reason the CIA tried to deposed Assad and destroy Syria is because the US promised Israhell that they would do so:

Yuppers. And this really hurts my parts.
Too late for Assad. Time is up. US attacking Syria as we speak.

If you do I am done with you.
No joke. US is bombing near Homs. Russian jets headed for American ships.

You want the war. Okey dokey.

The evidence shows that Assad was NEVER A threat

The reason the CIA tried to deposed Assad and destroy Syria is because the US promised Israhell that they would do so:

Old combat veterans hate and detest war, however, Que Sera Sera.

Pity. Frankly I am shocked that you are buying into this bullshit. I have admired you as a poster for many a year now. I'm learning tonight I have to turn my back on so many who would wish sharia on a country who has done NOTHING but try to stay secular amongst Sunni mother fucking countries led by monarchies like Saudi Arabia. You know the country that spewed the 9/11 terrorists.

This is fucking nuts. Insanity at its finest.

False Flag. Perfectly timed to force Trump to keep the troops in Syria. Earlier in the week he spoke of withdrawal. What a coincidence. Today he's reversing his position completely.

Every time withdrawal from these countries is seriously considered, something like 'ISIS' or a 'Chemical Attack' happens. So convenient. When are folks gonna wake up? They need to stop supporting the Perpetual War Agenda.

Right as rain..........succinctly stated.

False Flag. Perfectly timed to force Trump to keep the troops in Syria. Earlier in the week he spoke of withdrawal. What a coincidence. Today he's reversing his position completely.

Every time withdrawal from these countries is seriously considered, something like 'ISIS' or a 'Chemical Attack' happens. So convenient. When are folks gonna wake up? They need to stop supporting the Perpetual War Agenda.

Right as rain..........succinctly stated.

I'm stroking out here that any freaking conservative could believe this false flag bullshit.

Pity. Frankly I am shocked that you are buying into this bullshit. I have admired you as a poster for many a year now. I'm learning tonight I have to turn my back on so many who would wish sharia on a country who has done NOTHING but try to stay secular amongst Sunni mother fucking countries led by monarchies like Saudi Arabia. You know the country that spewed the 9/11 terrorists.

If you think I'm advocating Sharia, you're dead wrong. Where did you come up with that schtick? I want Islam out of Syria and Iran.

If you think I'm advocating Sharia, you're dead wrong. Where did you come up with that schtick? I want Islam out of Syria and Iran.

Assad is secular. You want him dead. End of story. You explain to me and millions of Syrian women why Assad is horrid and needs to be replaced. Ever taken a look at the opposition all living in Qatar?

MB baby. Sharia.

Syrian women are empowered like crazy. Always have been. Check out the government. Women rule there. Syrian women can wear what they want, go where they want, good grief these women are free in the ME and rock on.

the video of the attack has been verified...

and what happened to Trump's self proclaimed policy of not letting the enemy know what you are doing, while he decides to broadcast via tweet to the world we are leaving...?

and what happened to Trump's self proclaimed policy of not letting the enemy know what you are doing, while he decides to broadcast via tweet to the world we are leaving...?

Prove Assad did it.

Prove Assad did it.
Do you really think the CIA is running around using chemical weapons to frame people and not being caught by anyone and most other nations are in on the conspiracy?

Why do you want to turn Syria into a sharia country?
Why do you defend a dictator that uses chemical weapons?

False flags. No way he has done this.
So you use a catch all conspiracy theory excuse to defend war criminal Assad. Sad.

If you paid attention its nothing short of remarkable that every time the US even under Obama wanted to get out of this bullshit in Syria there is a "so called chemical attack".

Assad has done jack shit.

Forum List

Back