Titanic tourist submarine goes missing in the Atlantic Ocean

Some of them could still be alive if the hull is unimploded and resting on the ocean floor. There's still a couple of days O2 left for the five occupants and that can be stretched if they are resourceful.
Yeah... By killing other occupants. And if they are trapped... That scenario has to be crossing people's minds...

Good luck with that, especially since the CEO of the company is one of the victims.

You would be surprised how easily those waivers can be cracked.

You would be surprised how easily those waivers can be cracked.
Proving negligence when the CEO goes down with the ship and the occupants signed waivers seems like a hell of a hill to climb, but I could definitely see where negligence can be a cause of this. Crazy that this damn thing was controlled with a video controller? This seemed preordained.

Proving negligence when the CEO goes down with the ship and the occupants signed waivers seems like a hell of a hill to climb, but I could definitely see where negligence can be a cause of this. Crazy that this damn thing was controlled with a video controller? This seemed preordained.

Especially if the submersible is never recovered to show negligence caused their deaths.

If I were on board, and it didn't implode, and all I could do was pray, and buy time... I'd have no choice but to kill the other occupants in order to preserve as much air for myself as possible.
Similar to the bear attack strategy. You don't have to outrun the bear, you just need to outrun your friend.

If I were on board, and it didn't implode, and all I could do was pray, and buy time... I'd have no choice but to kill the other occupants in order to preserve as much air for myself as possible.
Hopefully, you'd live long enough to smell the rotting corpses.

Five rotting corpses in a submarine. I'll take dying for 1000 Alex.
With those temperatures, and the finite time it would buy you... Decomp wouldn't be an issue by the time you were rescued, or cured of your 02 addiction. Whichever comes first...

It's been exposed that the sub was not approved to go beyond a certain depth, this company ignored the warning and intended to take the sub much deeper on this tour.

Based on the report, the best bet is the viewport window failed and the sub imploded.

These people are dead, barring a miracle.

I wish people could be content with reading information and watching movies rather than having to pay $$$$ for these dangerous "experiences" that end up putting others at risk.

But here we are nonetheless

I've traveled a lot. A National Geographic subscription is better in most cases, especially re Asia and Africa. A lot of the world smells pretty bad, and flies, mosquitoes, and creepy Mystery Bugs are everywhere, lol.

It's been exposed that the sub was not approved to go beyond a certain depth, this company ignored the warning and intended to take the sub much deeper on this tour.

Based on the report, the best bet is the viewport window failed and the sub imploded.

These people are dead, barring a miracle.

Yeah, I thought that 'bubble' on the sub looked a bit sketchy, from what I have seen, those deep submersibles have a small, porthole with very thick glass.

Just watched an interview with an expert who was on-scene - he said they lost contact with the sub at some point betwern the ship from where it launched and the Titanic AS IT DESCENDED and never made it to the Titanic.

This sounds more and more like the viewport failed after submerging past its safety rated depth.

Also, there are 'rivers', or strong currents, heading in different directions at diffetent depths. Whether the sub lost power and was floating or it imploded and was in pieces there is no real way to know which way the current took it.

CEO probably a libertarian or otherwise anti-gov overreach type that bought into his own crap thinking he knew better and got folks unnecessarily killed by taking shortcuts to make a buck.

1687304846083.png

CEO probably a libertarian or otherwise anti-gov overreach type that bought into his own crap thinking he knew better and got folks unnecessarily killed by taking shortcuts to make a buck.
Or couldn't dip into public coffers.... there's always that...

Forum List

Back