To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

When someone tallies up the cost of the witch hunt, then compares that cost to violent felony trials, everyone will see how pathetic this DA is. How many violent felonydeals did the state cut because they couldn't afford a trial?

Trump could not have possibly broken the law and be prosecuted for it....because the state has cut fellony deals with someone.

Is that the entire elegance of your argument? I doubt the jury will be impressed with that defense.

The NDA are legal. It's how you enter them, and write them off, that was the problem.
Agreed. The problem (for me) is that we have previously charged candidates for using campaign funds to get people to shut up about marital indiscretions with essentially what they are charging Trump with now for using personal funds. Charging someone now for using personal funds to do the same thing would seem to me like the Government is saying it's illegal to make the payment either way. That's a problem.

No one ever said that you lying bastard.
"The president's behavior in my view is not a crime, but he can be charged with one if people think he committed it because he's now a private citizen," Lindsey Graham

"The president's behavior in my view is not a crime, but he can be charged with one if people think he committed it because he's now a private citizen," Lindsey Graham
LMAO, when cornered spew more bullshit.

The indictment of Donald Trump places America decisively on the path to becoming an authoritarian regime in which dissent is forbidden, the opposition is a sham that is run by the people in power, and those who oppose the elites are arrested, tried, and imprisoned on the flimsiest of pretexts. Actually, we are already quite far along on that path. That is why everyone who loves freedom should be standing with Donald Trump today. Love him or hate him, he is now the last man standing against those who are trying to destroy the last vestiges of America as a free society.

Never happen. Democrats are anti-Americans. The only thing they stand for is Communism.

Agreed. The problem (for me) is that we have previously charged candidates for using campaign funds to get people to shut up about marital indiscretions with essentially what they are charging Trump with now for using personal funds. Charging someone now for using personal funds to do the same thing would seem to me like the Government is saying it's illegal to make the payment either way. That's a problem.
It's not about making the payment, It's about covering up a campaign contribution. To make election fair, people have to know, who is contributing to which campaign.

Everybody has a 1st amendment voice, but with that, they have to disclose if they're doing so to influence an election.

Forum List

Back