To hell with compromise.

shake off the bullshit you are hearing from libertarians they are fucking wrong as hell and cant win ANY elections just for thiss reason.

They are just real good aat selling their ideas to young males.

How many libertarian females do you know?

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want" ...

Actually, it was pubpots who said, on camera, that they're idea of "compromise" was for Ds to agree with them.

I want government to protect freedom and that is it.

So you are opposed to the federal government building roads or issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia.

Got it

They don't build roads now and examples of completely privates roads abound.

OMG you are a fucking idiot.
The Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways (commonly known as the Interstate Highway System, Interstate Freeway System, Interstate System, or simply the Interstate) is a network of freeways that forms a part of the National Highway System of the United States. The system is named for President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who championed its formation. Construction was authorized by the Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956, and the original portion was completed 35 years later.

Interstate Highway System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And sorry, can't remember the last time I was on a 100% privately owned highway in the United States.

And should I take it you answer YES when asked if you oppose the federal government issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?

Last edited:
LL,

dude really you need to NOT accept the crap one faction tells you.

I investigate everything Im told anywhere before I use it in a discussion.

Try it.

The next time the libertarian source tells you something investigate it like you wanted to find it incorrect.

Go over it and look at the apposing views to see their merit.

Never never take once source at its word.

LL,

Try it.

The next time the libertarian source tells you something investigate it like you wanted to find it incorrect.

If you investigate everything, how did you not know that the PAEA law passed the House 410 - 20, and passed the Senate unanimously?

LL,

Try it.

If you investigate everything, how did you not know that the PAEA law passed the House 410 - 20, and passed the Senate unanimously?
That info wasn't included in the DU blog the retard does her investigating at.

So you are opposed to the federal government building roads or issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia.

Got it

The Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways (commonly known as the Interstate Highway System, Interstate Freeway System, Interstate System, or simply the Interstate) is a network of freeways that forms a part of the National Highway System of the United States. The system is named for President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who championed its formation. Construction was authorized by the Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956, and the original portion was completed 35 years later.

And should I take it you answer YES when asked if you oppose the federal government issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?

This is fun.

Okay so clearly government has no money besides what they take from taxes. So private citizens fund the roads and then, almost exclusively, private contractors build the roads. Government is just a big expensive middle man.

This is fun.

Okay so clearly government has no money besides what they take from taxes. So private citizens fund the roads and then, almost exclusively, private contractors build the roads. Government is just a big expensive middle man.

So then you OPPOSE the Federal Aid Highway act of 1956 and subsequent funding of the interstate highway system?

I take it they are observing Veteran's day at your middle school today?

This is fun.

What's more fun is that you said "they don't build roads now", and he cites a program that ended 21 years ago to try to prove you wrong.

LL,

Try it.

link

LL,

Try it.

link

Post #295 that you ignored.

Yes. I oppose taxation so yeah gonna not support anything taxation pays for... I might be willing to get over that for a national defense but not if it's an labor based tax.

Got it

If the government can build roads, it can regulate cow farts too. It makes sense that once the government regulates something, it's proper function is to regulate everything. If the government can regulate that a product that claims to be 16 oz really is 16 oz, it can tell you not to drink that 16 oz. See how that works?

Got it

If the government can build roads, it can regulate cow farts too. It makes sense that once the government regulates something, it's proper function is to regulate everything. If the government can regulate that a product that claims to be 16 oz really is 16 oz, it can tell you not to drink that 16 oz. See how that works?

I wasn't talking to you.

Yes. I oppose taxation so yeah gonna not support anything taxation pays for... I might be willing to get over that for a national defense but not if it's an labor based tax.

You prefer non-labor based taxation?

So you support taxing capital gains income as much or higher than ordinary income?

And are opposed to the federal government issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?

You prefer non-labor based taxation?

So you support taxing capital gains income as much or higher than ordinary income?

And are opposed to the federal government issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?

Reading is hard. I oppose all taxes. I said I might agree to a non labor based tax (an excise tax perhaps) to pay for the military. But really I'd prefer zero taxes.

Opposed to patents yes. Im not sure I get your legislative question? I don't want government "controlling" almost anything.

Forum List

Back