To hell with compromise.

Yes. I oppose taxation so yeah gonna not support anything taxation pays for... I might be willing to get over that for a national defense but not if it's an labor based tax.

You prefer non-labor based taxation?

So you support taxing capital gains income as much or higher than ordinary income?

And are opposed to the federal government issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?

Reading is hard.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

I oppose all taxes. I said I might agree to a non labor based tax (an excise tax perhaps) to pay for the military. But really I'd prefer zero taxes.

Opposed to patents yes. Im not sure I get your legislative question? I don't want government "controlling" almost anything.

How exactly is government supposed to pay the people who are defending your freedom without taxation?

And

1) And are you opposed to the federal government issuing patents?
Yes or No?

2) are you opposed to the federal government setting standards of measurement ?
Yes or No/?

3) are you opposed to the federal government exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?
Yes or NO?

Last edited:
You prefer non-labor based taxation?

So you support taxing capital gains income as much or higher than ordinary income?

And are opposed to the federal government issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?

Reading is hard.

I oppose all taxes. I said I might agree to a non labor based tax (an excise tax perhaps) to pay for the military. But really I'd prefer zero taxes.

Opposed to patents yes. Im not sure I get your legislative question? I don't want government "controlling" almost anything.

How exactly is government supposed to pay the people who are defending your freedom without taxation?

And

1) And are opposed to the federal government issuing patents?
Yes or No?

2) or setting standards of measurement ?
Yes or No/?

3) or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?
Yes or NO?

Voluntary contributions.

No
No
Maybe depends exactly what you mean

Anyone who opposes taxation imposed by the legislature of the We the People is deranged.

He or she has already or certainly will commit criminal acts. Identify them ahead of time in order to deal with them in the short, summary fashion they deserve.

Reading is hard.

And

Yes or No?

Yes or No/?

Yes or NO?

Voluntary contributions.
And if those voluntary contributions aren't enough to protect your freedom, you're A-OK with losing it?

Did you say the government should ONLY be engaged in protecting freedom?

How does setting standards and measures protect freedom?

I mean exactly what I said. Do you not understand the meaning of "legislative authority" ? Haven't had civics yet?

Anyone who opposes taxation imposed by the legislature of the We the People is deranged.

He or she has already or certainly will commit criminal acts. Identify them ahead of time in order to deal with them in the short, summary fashion they deserve.

We are already aware of your devotion to Statism. No need to keep spouting off about it.

And

Yes or No?

Yes or No/?

Yes or NO?

Voluntary contributions.
And if those voluntary contributions aren't enough to protect your freedom, you're A-OK with losing it?

I mean exactly what I said. Do you not understand the meaning of "legislative authority" ? Haven't had civics yet?

Well, the answer is no. If Legislative Authority "is approval given by the legislature to the executive branch to spend state or federal funds" the answer is obviously no because there should be no state or federal funds :)

Not sure what part of me saying "no" to setting standards and measurements you didn't comprehend.

I'm not going to bother responding to your hypothetical situation regarding the defense.

Last edited:
Keep posting, loon.

If you want go live around a camp fire, go buy an unoccupied island.

But you are part of the social compact, and you will support it until you renounce your citizenship and immigrate.

We are already aware of your devotion to Statism. No need to keep spouting off about it.

I blamed the republicans.

Why you lying asbout that?

Now who wrote it and promoted the law and what was the final vote tally?

Jul 26th On passage Passed by recorded vote: 410 - 20 (Roll no. 430).
Jul 26th Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 176.
Feb 8th Passed Senate with an amendment by Unanimous Consent.

H.R.22: Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

You're welcome.

the numbers you claim are not on that page

Keep posting, loon.

But you are part of the social compact, and you will support it until you renounce your citizenship and immigrate.

Emigrate is the word you wanted.

Again, you seem to think that I have to agree with every single thing the government does.

I came upon this this morning: :eusa_angel:

To House GOP, “Give Obama and His Boys Everything they Want!”

by Doug Giles

A cigar aficionado and amigo of mine named Irwin penned a note to the Republican Congress the night after Obama got elected for four more years of this slop, and I thought I’d pass it on to you. Check it out …

Dear Republican Congress,

As a conservative Republican I am begging you to give president Obama and those who voted for him everything they want.

They want higher taxes on the rich and companies. Give it to them. They want higher capital gains taxes that will hurt their investments. Give it to them.

Read more @ Dear Republican Congress, Give Obama and His Boys Everything They Want | Right Wing News

I agree wholeheartedly! Then see what happens in 2014!!! :clap2:

The National Road - Back in Time - Highway History - FHWA

Back in Time

The National Road

By Rickie Longfellow

The National Road, in many places known as Route 40, was built between 1811 and 1834 to reach the western settlements. It was the first federally funded road in U.S. history. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson believed that a trans-Appalachian road was necessary for unifying the young country. In 1806 Congress authorized construction of the road and President Jefferson signed the act establishing the National Road. It would connect Cumberland, Maryland to the Ohio River.

In 1811 the first contract was awarded and the first 10 miles of road built. By 1818 the road was completed to Wheeling and mail coaches began using the road. By the 1830s the federal government conveyed part of the road's responsibility to the states through which it runs. Tollgates and tollhouses were then built by the states, with the federal government taking responsibility for road repairs.

Last edited:
Voluntary contributions.

Well, the answer is no. If Legislative Authority "is approval given by the legislature to the executive branch to spend state or federal funds" the answer is obviously no because there should be no state or federal funds :)

Not sure what part of me saying "no" to setting standards and measurements you didn't comprehend.

I'm not going to bother responding to your hypothetical situation regarding the defense.

The question was whether or not you opposed the federal government setting standards. You answered "no". Do you know what the word "opposed" means?

Have you ever actually read the U.S. Constitution? You should go straight to Article I Section 8, read it, then come back and tell us why you oppose the Congress exercising its Constitutionally delegated authority to set standards or measure, issue patents, and exercise exclusively legislative authority over the seat of government.

It will be good preparation for when you finally takes civics class about 5 years from now.

Last edited:

Jul 26th Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 176.

H.R.22: Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

You're welcome.

IMAGE_1000000593.JPG

The word is acceptable, and, yes, you have to support government decisions until you can repeal them.

Keep posting, loon.

Again, you seem to think that I have to agree with every single thing the government does.

You're welcome.

LAIR!!!

lair-1.jpg

The question was whether or not you opposed the federal government setting standards. You answered "no". Do you know what the word "opposed" means?

Have you ever actually read the U.S. Constitution? You should go straight to Article I Section 8, read it, then come back and tell us why you oppose the Congress exercising its Constitutionally delegated authority.

No. The first question asked if I was opposed. The second one didn't.

Again, I understand the Constitution just fine. I don't get why people like you and JakeStarkey seem to think that I can't disagree with things.

My mistake.

Those numbers where on that page.

How do you feel about the cumberland road?

The word is acceptable, and, yes, you have to support government decisions until you can repeal them.

Keep posting, loon.

Which makes no sense at all because the desire to repeal them would mean I don't support them. You woulda been a helluva cheerleader for slavery huh?

Have you ever actually read the U.S. Constitution? You should go straight to Article I Section 8, read it, then come back and tell us why you oppose the Congress exercising its Constitutionally delegated authority.

No. The first question asked if I was opposed. The second one didn't.

Again, I understand the Constitution just fine. I don't get why people like you and JakeStarkey seem to think that I can't disagree with things.

Tell us why you oppose the Congress exercising its Constitutionally delegated authority to set standards and measures.

Forum List

Back