To hell with compromise.

James Madison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

President of the United States (1809–1817)

was Madison anti constitution?

Considering he was the main author, probably not. He would certainly be mad as fuck to see how modern day politicians completely ignore the document. Which is enjoyable because you and others keeps spouting off about the Constitution but don’t seem to give a fuck when it is ignored by your preferred partisan hack?

He was FOR federal roads you silly git

Where did I say he wasn't? Wanna show me where he is for the assassination of American citizens without due process? Wanna show me where he is for acts of war without congressional approval? Wanna show me where he is for a welfare state? Wanna show me where he is for the suspension of habeas corpus? Wanna show me where he is for the government mandating that every person in America purchase a product? I could go on for hours...

Also, I don't really care what he was or wasn't in favor of doing or not doing. I'm allowed to have my own opinions and they do not need James Madison's approval.

Markets will regulate themselves.

No they won't. Why would a business impose a regulation on itself that none of its competitors are required to follow and that may be harmful to its profit? That makes zero business sense.

Are you seriously this naive? You wanna tell me how well companies did in regulating their discharges of pollutants into navigable waterways before environmental regulation? Perhaps you'd like to take a stroll in pre-EPA urban America were the 'self-regulating' markets emitted enough smog to kill people. Or we could go back to the roaring 20's, when the market "regulated itself" into requiring only a 10% margin for stock purchases by any joe off the street?

Jeez fuck have you even taken high school history yet?

You are making an appeal to probability saying that because something could happen it will happen and that my friend is a logical fallacy.

You're the one claiming that markets will "regulate themselves" even though there is perilously little historical fact to support your claim.

Considering he was the main author, probably not. He would certainly be mad as fuck to see how modern day politicians completely ignore the document. Which is enjoyable because you and others keeps spouting off about the Constitution but don’t seem to give a fuck when it is ignored by your preferred partisan hack?

Where did I say he wasn't? Wanna show me where he is for the assassination of American citizens without due process? Wanna show me where he is for acts of war without congressional approval? Wanna show me where he is for a welfare state? Wanna show me where he is for the suspension of habeas corpus? Wanna show me where he is for the government mandating that every person in America purchase a product? I could go on for hours...

Also, I don't really care what he was or wasn't in favor of doing or not doing. I'm allowed to have my own opinions and they do not need James Madison's approval.

If you had ever taken the labor required to bushwack yourself across frontier America I think you would consider government doing that for you to be a form of government assistance.

You're the one claiming that markets will "regulate themselves" even though there is perilously little historical fact to support your claim.

They literally do it every day. It is happening right now. As we speak. Literally.

So what is the SEC and EPA doing?

My fuck you're dumb.

Please take a trip to a developing nation and report back to us on how awesome it is when government regulation is lax and/or unenforced! Try Mexico, for instance, where restaurants are not required to provide bathroom facilities to employees or customers! Good luck with the self regulating food poisoning!

Last edited:

If you had ever taken the labor required to bushwack yourself across frontier America I think you would consider government doing that for you to be a form of government assistance.

I am quite grateful for them stealing this land and slaughering millions of Native Americans hundreds of years before I was born. It would have been very hard to do it on my own.

Markets will regulate themselves alright.

When they do you get kings and queens and pheasants who have to serve them

They literally do it every day. It is happening right now. As we speak. Literally.

My fuck you're dumb.

Just because government regulates markets doesn't mean they don't regulate themselves as well. You ever open a Lemonade stand and try to charge 100$ a cup and then lower your price cuz nobody was buying any lemonade? HERP DERP

Then dont talk about how you are all constitutional and shit.

You dont KNOW more about what the constitution says than Madison does get it?

he wasnt called the father of the constitution for nothing.

Now stop a take a deep breath and realise whoever you listened to develop the ideas you know hold didnt tell you the real facts of this countries history.

The LEFT is on the side of the constitution and NOT the right

My fuck you're dumb.

Just because government regulates markets doesn't mean they don't regulate themselves as well. You ever open a Lemonade stand and try to charge 100$ a cup and then lower your price cuz nobody was buying any lemonade? HERP DERP

The market does a great job of setting prices. I thought we were talking about regulation. Do you know what "regulation" means? Apparently discharging poison into our waterways is fine by you.

LL, bripat, jarlaxle, and the other weirdos cannot define and cannot tell the difference between "liberty" and "freedom". Until they do, they are nothing more than the clowns and the tiny car act.

Translation: BLAAAAAAAAA...BLAAAAAAAAAAAA...BLAAAAAAAA....

Have you ever had a thought, kid?

Then dont talk about how you are all constitutional and shit.

You dont KNOW more about what the constitution says than Madison does get it?

he wasnt called the father of the constitution for nothing.

Now stop a take a deep breath and realise whoever you listened to develop the ideas you know hold didnt tell you the real facts of this countries history.

The LEFT is on the side of the constitution and NOT the right

Uh a few things.

One: the "left" is actually right of center, infact they land almost in the identical spot that the "right" does on a political specturm.

Show me where I said I knew more about the Constitution than MAdison? Infact show me where I said I was Constitutional? I think I said, in this thread even, that just because something is in the Constitution doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

LL, bripat, jarlaxle, and the other weirdos cannot define and cannot tell the difference between "liberty" and "freedom". Until they do, they are nothing more than the clowns and the tiny car act.

Remember when I "defined" those two terms using the dictionary and you retreated into the dark ?

Edit: Found it for you. LOL you disappear after this and then come back and say the same thing you did before.

Which dictionary. Link us, please.

Accoridng to the dictionary:

Freedom: exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
Liberty: freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc

hmmmph

You're the one who made the comment that they were different and that those of lesser intelligence didn't understand the difference. Then when asked to explain the differences, and someone posts dictionary definitions, you demand a link???? You gotta love it!! Thanks for an amusing morning, Jake! :lol:

Last edited:
you claim the feds are not supposed to build roads.

Jefferson , Madison and Washington all disagree with you

you claim the feds are not supposed to build roads.

Jefferson , Madison and Washington all disagree with you

No you stupid mother fucker. Show me where I said that? I said that I don't think they should be building roads. I also said that in reality, they just hire private contractors so they techinically do not build the roads. You go ahead and show me once where I said they did not have the authority to do so?

Markets will regulate themselves alright.

When they do you get kings and queens and pheasants who have to serve them

holy fucking LOL

yes because spelling means everything huh/

yeah I spoell for shit.

I type crappy too.

Now do you want to concentrate on the issue or bask in the beauty of my shitty spelling?

If this were something important I would go back and check my spelling and all but I prefer in places like to to defer to speed of answer anda content.

Its a conversation dude.

try finding the ideas important for a change.

Now it was a totoally free mrket that produced the kings and queens of europe.

that is a fact

Forum List

Back