To Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Constitutionalists, Greens

Dhs, tsa, dea, atf.
The Department of Homeland Security? Really? Are you an Al-Qaeda Cell member?

Transportation Security Authority that was put in place by George W. Bush to thwart Al-Qaeda cells from damaging America's Institutions of safety. That's two ringy-dingies for Al-Qaeda support. :rolleyes:

Drug Enforcement Agency? The guys trying to keep the American people alert and free of being drugged into oblivion to make it easy to take them over? Well, that's three ring-dingies for your support of all that Al-Qaeda needs in order to destroy America.

And the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives? So your pals can buy all the explosives available cheaply and locally to destroy America's workers and large gatherings of Americans quickly and easily?

Four ringy-dingies. What a coincidence. :evil:

Of course security and law enforcement are things you would want to get rid of.. while the redistribution system stays intact...

typical

Department of Homeland Security is the result of the Patriot Act. It creates a whole lot of redundancies and expense that we did not have before. It also ascribes brand new powers to the government.

The NSA answers to no one. They audit themselves. And their sole purpose seems to be to spy on Americans. No one is really sure why they exist.

Funny you support this shit.

not sure what caused it but after INS became the part of DHS it became one of the most efficient agencies which deals with private people.
Contrary to the horror it was before.

It's to big and to powerful.

Having agencies in silos put another "check" on the system.

Dhs, tsa, dea, atf.

Transportation Security Authority that was put in place by George W. Bush to thwart Al-Qaeda cells from damaging America's Institutions of safety. That's two ringy-dingies for Al-Qaeda support. :rolleyes:

Drug Enforcement Agency? The guys trying to keep the American people alert and free of being drugged into oblivion to make it easy to take them over? Well, that's three ring-dingies for your support of all that Al-Qaeda needs in order to destroy America.

And the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives? So your pals can buy all the explosives available cheaply and locally to destroy America's workers and large gatherings of Americans quickly and easily?

Dude how much kool-aid do you drink?

Dhs, tsa, dea, atf.

First off Ms. Becki is not a "dude".

Secondly she goes out of her way to be nice and kind to just about every poster on the board.

Please do the same.

It would be easier to list what I'd keep.
Executive Branch:
Army, they'd get the Air Force Back
Navy, including the Naval Infantry (Marines)
Coast Guard
Census Bureau
Department of the Treasury
Department of State
Geological Survey

Every thing else would be closed and/or sold off.
Return law enforcement to the states.

Last edited:

Secondly she goes out of her way to be nice and kind to just about every poster on the board.

Please do the same.

I wasn't trying to be sexist or mean. That post was just an absurd amount of 'yay system' that there's obviously too much support for the broken government entities functioning improperly for wrong reasons.

Please do the same.

Yes because her post making anyone that does not agree with her out to be a human hating greedy fuck is cool, as long as it's... well fuck, it was not even done politely.

I wonder if this is one of the better "nice" examples you would use in her post "Are you an Al-Qaeda Cell member?" or maybe it was "Firearms and Explosives? So your pals can buy all the explosives available cheaply and locally to destroy America's workers and large gatherings of Americans quickly and easily?" And I'm kinda wondering if by "destroy" she means "kill."

Last edited:

Please do the same.

Yeah. I can "feel the love" when she equates me with an Al Qaeda bomb thrower just because I don't like police state agencies.

Please do the same.

Yeah. I can "feel the love" when she equates me with an Al Qaeda bomb thrower just because I don't like police state agencies.

That's what Democrats tend to do lately: oppose a one percent increase in the mill levy and you're a terrorist.

I'm curious, what federal departments and independent agencies do you support abolishing? This is not a trick question.

African Development Foundation
Agency for International Development
Agricultural Marketing Service
Alabama Home Page
Alabama State, County, and City Websites
Alaska Home Page
Alaska State, County, and City Websites
Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (Treasury)
American Battle Monuments Commission
American Forces Information Service
American Samoa Home Page
Appalachian Regional Commission
Architect of the Capitol
Arctic Research Commission
Arizona Home Page
Arizona State, County, and City Websites
Arkansas Home Page
Arkansas State, County, and City Websites

Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Interagency Coordinating Committee

And that is just in the A's
A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies (A) | USA.gov

I'm just entertained that somebody actually thinks the web pages of Alaska, Arizona, Alabama and American Samoa are federal agencies. Not to mention city and county sites. Then again the same assclown thinks Homeland Security and the NSA are "law enforcement" -- all of which kinda render ironic the other wag who wants to ditch, of all things, the Department of Education. :lol:

Oh by the way, Alaska doesn't even have "counties". It has boroughs. Google much?

Last edited:
It would be easier to list what I'd keep.
Executive Branch:
Army, they'd get the Air Force Back
Navy, including the Naval Infantry (Marines)
Coast Guard
Census Bureau
Department of the Treasury
Department of State
Geological Survey

Every thing else would be closed and/or sold off.
Return law enforcement to the states.

Why not. It worked out so well for the Lindbergh baby, since kidnapping wasn't a federal crime and LE couldn't pursue across state lines. Then again what kind of criminal would be so low as to take a crime across state lines after we tell them not to?

And happy flying without an FAA to coordinate air traffic. And happy listening/viewing without an FCC to coordinate broadcast traffic. And happy eating and medicating without an FDA to establish food and drug standards. Etc etc etc...

Perhaps we've already done away with the Department of Thinking Things Through...

Last edited:
Dhs, tsa, dea, atf.

wtf?

:cuckoo:

I'm curious, what federal departments and independent agencies do you support abolishing? This is not a trick question.

Alabama Home Page
Alaska Home Page
American Samoa Home Page
Architect of the Capitol
Arizona Home Page
Arkansas Home Page

I'm just entertained that somebody actually thinks the web pages of Alaska, Arizona, Alabama and American Samoa are federal agencies. Not to mention city and county sites. Then again the same assclown thinks Homeland Security and the NSA are "law enforcement" -- all of which kinda render ironic the other wag who wants to ditch, of all things, the Department of Education. :lol:

Oh by the way, Alaska doesn't even have "counties". It has boroughs. Google much?

The list comes straight from Wiki, dolt. Futhermore, of what interest are your snide comments?

The Dept of Education is one of the first agencies to go on my list.

Alabama Home Page
Alaska Home Page
American Samoa Home Page
Architect of the Capitol
Arizona Home Page
Arkansas Home Page

The list comes straight from Wiki, dolt. Futhermore, of what interest are your snide comments?

Why am I not surprised. An educated populace has got to be the biggest fear that a Republican like you could have.

Why am I not surprised. An educated populace has got to be the biggest fear that a Republican like you could have.

Right, because everybody immediately turns into drooling dolts the moment the Department of Education is abolished.

Forum List

Back