Today may be The Day for California!

I wonder if anyone is going to issue an order for people to stop looking at same-sex couples and giggling about it?

Seems to me that is the issue here.

You can giggle all you want. We giggle at some of you at times and that is totally allowed and legal. We wouldn't want to deprive YOU of your civil rights.

If there is an established right for civil marriage, the state cannot deprive law-abiding, tax-paying citizens the right to marry also....without valid and stated reasons, especially if they had that right and then it was taken away. Where are those valid and stated reasons in Prop H8? They aren't there.

This is the basis of the legal argument in front of the Supreme Court.
To the bolded: I asked you this before, but WHERE does your (CA) constitutional state there must be "valid and stated reasons" to amend your constitution?

Where did you get that? Citation, please.

State Constitution - Table of Contents

*bodecea your own state doesn't recognize you false marriage. I told you to stop lying.

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION
ARTICLE 1 DECLARATION OF RIGHTS

SEC. 7.5. Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or
recognized in California.

If there is an established right for civil marriage, the state cannot deprive law-abiding, tax-paying citizens the right to marry also....without valid and stated reasons, especially if they had that right and then it was taken away. Where are those valid and stated reasons in Prop H8? They aren't there.

This is the basis of the legal argument in front of the Supreme Court.
To the bolded: I asked you this before, but WHERE does your (CA) constitutional state there must be "valid and stated reasons" to amend your constitution?

Where did you get that? Citation, please.

:lmao:

I guess you can't give a citation.

I wonder if anyone is going to issue an order for people to stop looking at same-sex couples and giggling about it?

You can giggle all you want. We giggle at some of you at times and that is totally allowed and legal. We wouldn't want to deprive YOU of your civil rights.

Being giggled at isn't against the law. I wouldn't want it myself and I don't do it to anyone else.

Course I have been called a ******-lover plenty to my face and behind my back. I figure I can't legislate that out of people.

I won't stop I will just laugh louder and point longer.

It will take more than that. Two years ago, I engaged in a small act of rebellion by refusing to paint the wedding portrait of a lesbian couple. They sued me and I won that case. Based on my success, a photographer in my art guild refuses to photograph the ceremonies of same sex couples. Don't just giggle and point, take action. Force a division in the social fabric based on exclusion.

My mechanic has had so much trouble with his black customers he no longer repairs the cars of any black people. Not all gave him a problem, some were quite reasonable, but there were enough troublemakers to make him opt out of having any of them as customers. A forced division based on exclusion. It's the way of the future. Small acts of rebellion, growing and spreading.

When the news report says

Tells me you don't have a legal right to marry right now.
Your marriage that you claim you have is not legal as of yet and you will if prop 8 is struck down have to legally do the steps.

Allow me to enlighten you:

Same-sex marriage in California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are one of the about 18,000 couples that obtained our legal marriage licenses between June 16th, 2008 and the passage of Prop H8 on November 4th 2008. In fact, our anniversary is July 5th.

No matter how much you want to deny it, we are legally married. As for in your state...what makes you think we would ever want to go there?

I had the same problem with my business. I was granted a license by the county but during that time period the state was in the process of changing the filing requirements and somebody at the county screwed up and issued me a license. Later somebody noted a year later when my licenses were up for renewal that I didn't have a valid license anymore and they audited me. The law was changed after I had my license and the state hadn't notified the former issuing authorities the changes in time but that didn't stop them from hammering me with penalties and fines.

Fact is, they never should have issued licenses till the issue was resolved.

You are right, they shouldn't have. But they made no effort because they could get more money from you....it's like asking the IRS hotline for advice and even if you can prove they gave you incorrect advice, the IRS can still hit you for fines and penalties.

I won't stop I will just laugh louder and point longer.

It will take more than that. Two years ago, I engaged in a small act of rebellion by refusing to paint the wedding portrait of a lesbian couple. They sued me and I won that case. Based on my success, a photographer in my art guild refuses to photograph the ceremonies of same sex couples. Don't just giggle and point, take action. Force a division in the social fabric based on exclusion.

My mechanic has had so much trouble with his black customers he no longer repairs the cars of any black people. Not all gave him a problem, some were quite reasonable, but there were enough troublemakers to make him opt out of having any of them as customers. A forced division based on exclusion. It's the way of the future. Small acts of rebellion, growing and spreading.

Fine. Make sure you announce this so that gay couples make sure to avoid doing business with you.

She can't because her own state doesn't recognize what she calls a marriage.

Actually it does. The 18,000 people that got legally married in CA are still legally married. We are those "special rights" gays ya'll are always sniveling about. We DO have "special rights" that the other CA gays don't have. We are LEGALLY married with a VALID marriage license from the state.

Actually it does. The 18,000 people that got legally married in CA are still legally married. We are those "special rights" gays ya'll are always sniveling about. We DO have "special rights" that the other CA gays don't have. We are LEGALLY married with a VALID marriage license from the state.

Congrats.

Just what is it that makes you "giggle"? Do all consenting adult relationships make you "giggle"? What is it about ours that is so amusing?

Not sure how you think that "giggling" is an issue at all. I never even considered "giggling" as an "issue" as I'm fighting for equality.

Nah, she can't because she makes shit up as she goes along hoping folks buy it. She is well known for it, along with a lot of other things.

I'm sorry. I was unaware as to your reading handicap.
Whatever "college" you went to could not have been accredited because somehow you think you provided a citation.

But, most of us already know what a poseur you are.

No citation combined with a resistance to provide one, I take it as not true. Not surprising, considering you posted it. ;)

Just what is it that makes you "giggle"? Do all consenting adult relationships make you "giggle"? What is it about ours that is so amusing?

Not sure how you think that "giggling" is an issue at all. I never even considered "giggling" as an "issue" as I'm fighting for equality.

I didn't say I was the one giggling.

But go ahead and get in my face if it makes you feel better.

I tried talking to my sister about it and now that she knows I know she's a lesbian she thinks every time I'm angry it's because she's gay.

Actually it don't

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION

Actually it don't

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION

This clarification was necessary because in the court decision that upheld Proposition 8 as valid, the California Supreme Court held that all same-sex couples who married in California before November 5, 2008 are still legally married, and their marriages are entitled to full legal recognition in every respect, just like the marriages of different-sex couples. The court based that ruling on the fact that Proposition 8 did not say that it was intended to retroactively take away anyone’s marriage, and that same-sex couples, their families, and third parties (like employers or lenders) had reasonably relied on the belief that their marriages would be permanent.​

SB 54

Nah, if they fit the requirements of this bill (signed into law in CA), then yes, they are legally married in CA.

Actually it don't

CALIFORNIA CONSTITUTION

This clarification was necessary because in the court decision that upheld Proposition 8 as valid, the California Supreme Court held that all same-sex couples who married in California before November 5, 2008 are still legally married, and their marriages are entitled to full legal recognition in every respect, just like the marriages of different-sex couples. The court based that ruling on the fact that Proposition 8 did not say that it was intended to retroactively take away anyone’s marriage, and that same-sex couples, their families, and third parties (like employers or lenders) had reasonably relied on the belief that their marriages would be permanent.​

SB 54

Nah, if they fit the requirements of this bill (signed into law in CA), then yes, they are legally married in CA.

That maybe true but the state nor anyone else can force people to recognize faggots other than what they are sick immoral people.

Forum List

Back