Today’s GOP - Censure Those Who Convicted Trump But Not Klan Leaders

[

You do have historians by the hundreds.

Yet, when I call you to support what those "hundreds of historians" claim,

the best you have is "goldwater voted against a bill that passed" and some rhetoric.

You do not flip a region from one party to the next with weak shit like that.

The Dems were a split party, comprised on liberal elites in the north buying the votes of poor immigrants with social spending and a machine in the south, based on the declining power of white racism.

When it gave up that unnatural alliance, the racists has no where to go. They were left without a voice.

BUT, teh South, without the alliance between the part machine and the racists, really had nothing to hold it to the liberal north eastern dems who dominated the national party.

Especially with the way the south has been changing, becoming more urban and less poor, relatively speaking.

YOu can't support the claims of those hundreds of historians because the claims are false.

I have supported it, while all you have done is said "nuh uh".

The racists didn't have no where to go when Democrats abandoned them and supported the Civil Rights Act... they went to the Republicans that kept taking about State's Rights and fielded a candidate that opposed it.

No, they didn't. The new gop votes were in the more progressive cities and middle class.

The old rural democrats stayed in the party till they died out, and were replaced by the next generation, decades later.

When you went looking for examples to support the southern strategy, you thought you would find all kind of policies that you would point to, did you not?

But, all you got is one vote and magic code words.

[

the best you have is "goldwater voted against a bill that passed" and some rhetoric.

The Dems were a split party, comprised on liberal elites in the north buying the votes of poor immigrants with social spending and a machine in the south, based on the declining power of white racism.

When it gave up that unnatural alliance, the racists has no where to go. They were left without a voice.

BUT, teh South, without the alliance between the part machine and the racists, really had nothing to hold it to the liberal north eastern dems who dominated the national party.

Especially with the way the south has been changing, becoming more urban and less poor, relatively speaking.

YOu can't support the claims of those hundreds of historians because the claims are false.

The racists didn't have no where to go when Democrats abandoned them and supported the Civil Rights Act... they went to the Republicans that kept taking about State's Rights and fielded a candidate that opposed it.

No, they didn't. The new gop votes were in the more progressive cities and middle class.

The old rural democrats stayed in the party till they died out, and were replaced by the next generation, decades later.

When you went looking for examples to support the southern strategy, you thought you would find all kind of policies that you would point to, did you not?

I have the facts, evidence and history...you have " nuh uh". I have the words of Nixon's own syrategist. You have "nuh uh".

You seem to think they had to say out loud "hey racist white southerners, the GOP has a home for you. " or else it didn't happen. It happened.

[

I have the facts, evidence and history...you have " nuh uh". I have the words of Nixon's own syrategist. You have "nuh uh".

You seem to think they had to say out loud "hey racist white southerners, the GOP has a home for you. " or else it didn't happen. It happened.

I'm asking you to support the claim that the gop pandered to southern racists. So far you have offered ONE vote by Goldwater and rhetoric.

To really support the claim we need major policy or large scale spending over decades.

You don't flip whole states with a failed vote to stop passage and empty words.

Pointing to lot so people that believe as you believe, while not being able to support the claim, just shows that it is a SUCCESSFUL LIE, not that it is true.

Says the guy who has provided zero to support his claims. Mounds of evidence, but you think "pooh, pooh" is a valid argument? :lol: What a joke.
This is all little more than professional wrestling.

Where this country is, on this topic, today, is clear. The Trumpsters are going to deny it all day, and therefore they're going to enable it, all day.

They don't see a thing.

Right now the conversation is little more than noise. Sadly.

Is anyone really surprised?

View attachment 457050

Lookee here boyo....Trump was not convicted of anything.....you are a very coinfused person...instead of worrying about the Klan you should be worried about the biden regime and how they are preparing to take your guns, you should be worried about how the biden regime is letting violent criminals roam the nation and if arrested they will not go to jail...they are in fact being released without even having to post bail.

I have said it before and I say it again....unless whites begin organizing to resist these anti-white policies by the biden regime they will take your guns etc.etc.

[

I'm asking you to support the claim that the gop pandered to southern racists. So far you have offered ONE vote by Goldwater and rhetoric.

To really support the claim we need major policy or large scale spending over decades.

Pointing to lot so people that believe as you believe, while not being able to support the claim, just shows that it is a SUCCESSFUL LIE, not that it is true.

Trump has proven that rhetoric is all you need.

[

You have facts?

Here are some facts for ya:

Dims filibustered the Civil Rights Act, led by Veggie Joe's mentor and Al Gore's dad.
Dims had a KKK leader in the Senate until 2010.
The KKK endorsed and donated to Hitlery.
White Supremacists endorsed Veggie Joe.

The Dim party is the party of racists.

[

You have facts?

Dims filibustered the Civil Rights Act, led by Veggie Joe's mentor and Al Gore's dad.

No, Southerners opposed it. It was a North vs South issue.

Republicans wrongly believe that the rest of America is as bigoted, racist and white supremacist as they are.

They'll soon come to realize the error of their ways when their party comes to screeching halt in '22.

[

You have facts?

No, Southerners opposed it. It was a North vs South issue.
Dimwingers filibustered it.

Deal with it. Your party is the party of racism.

Republicans wrongly believe that the rest of America is as bigoted, racist and white supremacist as they are.

They'll soon come to realize the error of their ways when their party comes to screeching halt in '22.
YOUR party is the party of racists, Dummy.

Says the guy who has provided zero to support his claims. Mounds of evidence, but you think "pooh, pooh" is a valid argument? :lol: What a joke.

Where this country is, on this topic, today, is clear. The Trumpsters are going to deny it all day, and therefore they're going to enable it, all day.

They don't see a thing.

Trump's entire legitimacy as a leader is based on the lie that somehow this election was stolen from him ... in gop states, by gop state party officials who actually voted for him, after gop state legislatures made it easier to mail in votes during a pandemic he ignored.

This may be sort of unique. But Jackson lost his first election because of the constitution. Lincoln was elected by less than 40%, and had the democrats unified, he probably never got elected. Those elections were dominated by issues that defined generations. This ... maybe not so much. Trump clearly changed the gop. And he's actually gotten votes not just from white working class folks, but something like over 10% of all latino votes, and even something like 5-7% of BLACKS.

But Trump siphoned off t least 300 to 500 million of the billion donors gave.
Jared Kushner And Trump Basically Stole $617 Million Of Trump Campaign Funds (politicususa.com)

Corporate Investors were not Trumpphiles. And alligance to Trump was a small donor fundraising well.
Small donors ruled 2020; will that change post-Trump? • OpenSecrets

So how much of Trump is an actual groundswell on issues, or how much was it alligence to a con man? We'll see.

They don't see a thing.

Seawytch is trying to support the Southern Strategy claim.

So far, he has pointed to one vote against a civil rights bill and rhetoric.

NO actual policies. No money. NOthing, really big at all. But he thinks he is doing a great job.

You want to give it a shot?

That was a rhetorical question, of course.

[

Trump has proven that rhetoric is all you need.

FALSE.

Trump ran on real issues that promised his supporters real benefits to their perceived interests.

To make your case, the case for the Southern Strategy, you would have to show something similar to that, only instead of jobs or peace or taxes for working class whites,

you would have to show... promises of polices to roll back desegregation, or bring back poll taxes, or ban blacks from federal jobs, or something that would give the supposed wacist voter, a reason to vote for the repubicans.

Empty rhetoric can work, once, maybe twice. Not permanently.

What would it mean to you, to admit that the Southern Strategy is a Lie?

They don't see a thing.

Seawytch is trying to support the Southern Strategy claim.

So far, he has pointed to one vote against a civil rights bill and rhetoric.

NO actual policies. No money. NOthing, really big at all. But he thinks he is doing a great job.

You want to give it a shot?

That was a rhetorical question, of course.

SHE has provided you plenty, you just ignore it. Here's more.

If there was no Southern Strategy, why did Ken Mehlman apologize for it in 2005?

Forum List

Back