Today's Supreme Court ruling reinforces my view that we Republicans should not vote in the Georgia runoffs

You just lost. Trump was an unpopular candidate
not so

joe biden did not campsign because he had little popular support

trump did

he could draw huge crowds who waited for hours to see bim

dems had to steal the election or else trump would be reelected
trump very effectively campaigned against himself.
Yes he did and now Trump is MAGA
Mad
And
Going
Away

Thanks! my vote is going to get flipped to Democrats so I'm staying home lol. You can't win this one dude.
your vote will go to the dems without flipping
Exactly. But what about people who vote Republican? Will their votes be flipped? You just can't wait this one buddy. You're trolling got you in trouble.

Exactly. But what about people who vote Republican? Will their votes be flipped? You just can't wait this one buddy. You're trolling got you in trouble.
I dont see your point

dems have found the key to successful voter fraud

whether they exercise that power as boldly in the senate runoff as they did against president trump is up to them

This is just lib trolling
Are you saying elections are fair?
good one.
All of a sudden they're begging Republicans to exercise their duty to have their vote flipped in favor of Democrats.
The only explanation is that they they made up vote flipping tale.
I'd love to see healthmyths explain to us using his vast understanding of quantum mechanics why this election will be on the up and up but the same machines with the same people running them on 11/3 were the spawns of satan.
Too bad people like you don't use FACTs to support their extremely UNINFORMED opinions and especially their comments!
MY vast knowledge of ODDS point out the following:
Despite massive warnings about mail-in ballot rejection rates being around 1% historically,
3% for first-time absentee ballot voters and as high as 6.5% in some states,
the rejection rates in 2020 contested states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada were "strikingly" low, according to U.S. data (2016 from a congressional report and 2020 from the U.S. Elections Project run by the University of Florida):
Georgia: 6.5% rejections in 2016
to a mere 0.2%, more than 30 times lower.
Pennsylvania: 1% in 2016 to 0.03% this year.
Nevada: 1.6% in 2016 to around 0.75% this year.
Michigan: 0.5% in 2016 to 0.1% this year.
North Carolina: 2.7% in 2016 to 0.8% this year
A number of irregularities can lead to the rejection of a mail-in ballot, including forgotten or significantly different signatures, misplaced addressed, or improper markings or completion.
Now to most people it is very very odd that with JUNK MAIL voting, i.e. election officials MAILED UNSOLICITED ballots to everyone on the voting register AND with the FACTS that 10% of Americans move every year... why were there FEWER
rejections EVEN though there This year, nearly 150 million people cast a ballot and according to the U.S. Elections Project, we are on track to see the highest voter turnout for a presidential election in over a century.
Statistical anomalies in the 2020 Presidential Election
1 – Incumbent loss anomaly. Donald Trump is the first incumbent President in 132 years since Grover Cleveland’s failed bid for re-election in 1888 to have increased his vote from his initial election and seemingly to still not win re-election
15 = Mail in ballot rejection rates in 2020 defy historical norms. (see above)..

The current uncertified election results sees a seemingly defeated Donald Trump defy a number of statistical conventions going back many decades over dozens of Presidential elections. The various anomalies unearthed by various people point to irregularities in the vote that should be investigated and litigated to the highest level possible to ensure widespread integrity in the voting system.

Think about it. Now it's not just the Democrats committing fraud and all the dead people voting and the RINO governor.
IT IS ALSO THE SUPREME COURT against democracy and fair elections.
Let us boycott the rigged system by not voting in the Georgia runoffs. Our vote will not count anyway.
I am a Trump supporter in Georgia and I have been telling my friends in Georgia not to vote so we can teach the deep state a lesson.
We would defeat our own purpose

good one.
All of a sudden they're begging Republicans to exercise their duty to have their vote flipped in favor of Democrats.
I'd love to see healthmyths explain to us using his vast understanding of quantum mechanics why this election will be on the up and up but the same machines with the same people running them on 11/3 were the spawns of satan.
Too bad people like you don't use FACTs to support their extremely UNINFORMED opinions and especially their comments!
Despite massive warnings about mail-in ballot rejection rates being around 1% historically,
the rejection rates in 2020 contested states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Nevada were "strikingly" low, according to U.S. data (2016 from a congressional report and 2020 from the U.S. Elections Project run by the University of Florida):
A number of irregularities can lead to the rejection of a mail-in ballot, including forgotten or significantly different signatures, misplaced addressed, or improper markings or completion.
Now to most people it is very very odd that with JUNK MAIL voting, i.e. election officials MAILED UNSOLICITED ballots to everyone on the voting register AND with the FACTS that 10% of Americans move every year... why were there FEWER
rejections EVEN though there This year, nearly 150 million people cast a ballot and according to the U.S. Elections Project, we are on track to see the highest voter turnout for a presidential election in over a century.
1 – Incumbent loss anomaly. Donald Trump is the first incumbent President in 132 years since Grover Cleveland’s failed bid for re-election in 1888 to have increased his vote from his initial election and seemingly to still not win re-election
15 = Mail in ballot rejection rates in 2020 defy historical norms. (see above)..

The current uncertified election results sees a seemingly defeated Donald Trump defy a number of statistical conventions going back many decades over dozens of Presidential elections. The various anomalies unearthed by various people point to irregularities in the vote that should be investigated and litigated to the highest level possible to ensure widespread integrity in the voting system.
You lied about mail ballots having a 1% fraud rate. Stop using newsmax as your news source.

Think about it. Now it's not just the Democrats committing fraud and all the dead people voting and the RINO governor.
Let us boycott the rigged system by not voting in the Georgia runoffs. Our vote will not count anyway.
I am a Trump supporter in Georgia and I have been telling my friends in Georgia not to vote so we can teach the deep state a lesson.
We would defeat our own purpose
Voting doesn't defeat Deep State fraud.
If it did, fraud wouldn't have happened.

good one.

You lied about mail ballots having a 1% fraud rate. Stop using newsmax as your news source.
YOU read the above and the sources and YET you call me a LIAR!
FACTS not fiction!
Totally unheard of minimal rejection rates meaning for dummies like you the JUNK MAIL ballots were counted REGARDLESS if their signatures were verified! READ the facts and don't be so stupid to form an opinion without the FACTS!.

• The disparity also cannot be explained based on a county’s geographic location: Of the ten contiguous counties comprising the Atlanta region, two counties (Douglas and Rockdale) rejected zero ballots for mismatched signatures, while three others (Fayette, Gwinnett, and Henry) had rejection rates far exceeding the statewide average.
  • Georgia’s recently low signature rejection rate is dramatically lower than signature rejection rates from other states. For example, Nevada’s rejection rate for mismatched signatures in the 2020 general election was 0.42% -- more than eight times higher than Georgia’s rejection rate.
  • No known statistical analysis supports the county-by-county rejection rates for mismatched signatures. To the contrary, the analysis establishes that the likelihood of obtaining the rejection rates as reported by ten of the counties (Cherokee, Cobb, DeKalb, Fulton, Dougherty, Gwinnett, Henry, Liberty, and Taylor) is practically zero, with a statistical likelihood of less than 0.01%.

Voting doesn't defeat Deep State fraud.
If it did, fraud wouldn't have happened.
My guess is that the repub governor of georgia and repub sec of state will try to save their political future by monitoring this election more closely

they are a couple of morons who dont realize that politically they are dead men walking

but they may be able to put a little pressure on the dems just for old times sake

I call bullshit. You are a dem trying to drive down Republican turnout
I'm starting to think you guys were just pretending that voting machines were flipping votes, election workers counted suitcases full of fake votes, etc.
Turnout doesn't matter in a rigged election with vote flipping machines
Yes it does. If Trump hadn't crushed Biden, there'd be no uproar, no scales falling off the eyes, no plans to jail Soros, no impetus to correct

So how is Biden the Pres. Elect if Trump crushed him.

good one.

YOU read the above and the sources and YET you call me a LIAR!
FACTS not fiction!
Totally unheard of minimal rejection rates meaning for dummies like you the JUNK MAIL ballots were counted REGARDLESS if their signatures were verified! READ the facts and don't be so stupid to form an opinion without the FACTS!.

• The disparity also cannot be explained based on a county’s geographic location: Of the ten contiguous counties comprising the Atlanta region, two counties (Douglas and Rockdale) rejected zero ballots for mismatched signatures, while three others (Fayette, Gwinnett, and Henry) had rejection rates far exceeding the statewide average.
  • Georgia’s recently low signature rejection rate is dramatically lower than signature rejection rates from other states. For example, Nevada’s rejection rate for mismatched signatures in the 2020 general election was 0.42% -- more than eight times higher than Georgia’s rejection rate.
  • No known statistical analysis supports the county-by-county rejection rates for mismatched signatures. To the contrary, the analysis establishes that the likelihood of obtaining the rejection rates as reported by ten of the counties (Cherokee, Cobb, DeKalb, Fulton, Dougherty, Gwinnett, Henry, Liberty, and Taylor) is practically zero, with a statistical likelihood of less than 0.01%.
Georgia did not have junkmail ballots. The legal voter, had to request an absentee, mail in ballot.

Forum List

Back