Told you so. I am always right.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
John Durham, Paper Tiger... STRZOK: No interview. No subpoena McCABE: No interview. No subpoena COMEY: No interview. No subpoena PRIESTAP: No interview (Crossfire). No subpoena SIMPSON: No interview. No subpoena ELIAS: No interview. No subpoena JOFFE: No interview. No subpoena

Pusseee boy DurHam probably made $500K yet accomplised nothing. Similar to Brain-dead Mule con-game on the taxpayers. Of course Mule may not have even known what was going on?

John Durham, Paper Tiger... STRZOK: No interview. No subpoena McCABE: No interview. No subpoena COMEY: No interview. No subpoena PRIESTAP: No interview (Crossfire). No subpoena SIMPSON: No interview. No subpoena ELIAS: No interview. No subpoena JOFFE: No interview. No subpoena

Pusseee boy DurHam probably made $500K yet accomplised nothing. Similar to Brain-dead Mule con-game on the taxpayers. Of course Mule may not have even known what was going on?
Of course you're always right, so is Trump, and you two have some things in common.

Sure, subpoena them and wind up like Trump or worse?

He knows where his safe place is.

Last edited:
Of course you're always right, so is Trump, and you two have some things in common.

I said nothing will happen, nothing ever happens to GOVT. All the way back to the Manufactured Housing Bust in 08' I was summarily lambasted. But as always, I was right.
Two-Three years of "work" lol! then Informing the Public that bad stuff happened is not punishment for any wrongdoers.

We knew all of this before it went to DurHam. Sedition charges for undermining the Trump administration or some sort of recommended charges for Christs' sake!

Deflect all you want but the fact remains that he put the FBI/DOJ in the worst possible light......Perfect timing too given the kid glove treatment Hunter Biden received.....Oh snap!

Yep, it reminded everyone (except the loon leftists) of that big club that they are not in.
Ooooo...."Bad light"....Is that a misdemeanor or felony?

I said nothing will happen, nothing ever happens to GOVT. All the way back to the Manufactured Housing Bust in 08' I was summarily lambasted. But as always, I was right.
Two-Three years of "work" lol! then Informing the Public that bad stuff happened is not punishment for any wrongdoers.

We knew all of this before it went to DurHam. Sedition charges for undermining the Trump administration or some sort of recommended charges for Christs' sake!
No representation, no justice.

It's the best government money can buy.

chinese-president-us-_jord.jpg

Hard for him to prove what MAGAs wanted him to prove when there isn't any evidence that any of it ever happened.

What did he do all those years?

Those who think they are always right seldom are.

Durham slow rolled this investigation to the point of absurdity. End result woefully inadequate when all the players should have been dragged out into the light. They got a pass and Schiff got a "censure".

Deflect all you want but the fact remains that he put the FBI/DOJ in the worst possible light......Perfect timing too given the kid glove treatment Hunter Biden received.....Oh snap!

Yep, it reminded everyone (except the loon leftists) of that big club that they are not in.

Results of the Three (03) court trials brought by Duh-ham.

One guilty verdict resulting in Community Service.

Two Not Guilty Verdicts.

That is all that matters, three trials and no wins.

giphy.gif

We are seeing play out in the Supreme Court what has been happening for many years in the Republican Party, although the corruption went to never before seen levels under Trumpybear.

Just look at Alito and Thomas, two completely biased and corrupt Supreme Court Justices, and you'll see they too are afflicted with the same lack of integrity as the Republican Party they represent.

Forum List

Back