Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

Yeah, you do not want Trump defending himself. Anything else?
In case you didn't notice, Trump shows up in court every day with a slew of lawyers defending him.

And Tuberville? He's a no good bastard for attacking the Judge's daughter who has nothing to do with this case.

As a matter of fact, they're all slime including Johnson, the god loving hypocrite.

What threats? Show us one.
“Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately. His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Considering Trump has amassed an army of cult like followers ready to act on his behalf, it is a threat and has nothing to do with defending himself.

He just comes out and says it, no shame at all.

This can't be kosher, can it?

It's obviously happening at trump's direction, so isn't this a violation?

Probably. But how to prove it? None of those toucholes like "god lover" Johnson will ever admit it.

“Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately. His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me,” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Considering Trump has amassed an army of cult like followers ready to act on his behalf, it is a threat and has nothing to do with defending himself.

What act(s) did he suggest doing?

No need for Trump to testify, The idiot Bragg’s witnesses have destroyed his case.
Try sticking to the concept that Lastamender stated, saying this......quote below
Of Course Trump shouldn't testify, but you KNOW trump, he thinks he is smarter and that testifying will actually help himself.
We ALL KNOW this would be foolish, but Lastamender wants trump to be able to defend himself.......by FACTS and not meaning being able to attack.
C'mon Donald, step up, defend yourself ON THE STAND, while Under Oath.

We ALL want to see this ^^^^^^. Yes WE do.

Yeah, you do not want Trump defending himself. Anything else?
Yes, please DEFEND yourself UNDER OATH.

Your state of AL is a hellhole. Ranks in the top ten for poverty, crime, and lack of education.

Of course that idiot would do well there amongst the other morons.

This from someone who lives in........[giggling].....who lives in......[full laughter].......Wichita.

This isn't working for you Biden and the dems... in fact you are making a second term for Trump a shoe in.....
Joe you better get Mershon on the phone and tell him its over...

Forum List

Back