Tractor Supply issues statement. Removes it's DEI, pride support and more woke goals.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So tractor supply took a big hit because it's supported fag pride, supported dei nonsense, pushing climate change goals and so on.

Seems they took a hit so big they issued an official statement backing away from it in a surprisingly detailed statement.

Good, good. We need more companies to completely back away from that kind of nonsense. I'm proud of them for doing something that's probably hard to do, that's that's turn your back on what people should say you do, especially other companies and the media.

So tractor supply took a big hit because it's supported fag pride, supported dei nonsense, pushing climate change goals and so on.

Seems they took a hit so big they issued an official statement backing away from it in a surprisingly detailed statement.

Good, good. We need more companies to completely back away from that kind of nonsense. I'm proud of them for doing something that's probably hard to do, that's that's turn your back on what people should say you do, especially other companies and the media.
The Daily Show did a funny bit. Two white spokesmen said no longer is corporate America going to get involved with social issues. Stop pretending to care. No more hiring gay or black actors to pretend to represent the companies.

And go back to what they do best. Sell you their products for as much as they possibly can.

Companies should be in the business to make a profit, provide products and services to their customers and a great customer experience. DEI has proven to go against the grain on those fronts and has shifted focus for an extreme minority of the population while also hiring unqualified candidates for their open roles.

I hope more companies wake up and realize this outcome.

Wow, what a buncha pussies.

I don't care what your stand is, when you take it stand by it.

Only losers fold like that,

Well, losers and republicans.

Who?

Companies should be in the business to make a profit, provide products and services to their customers and a great customer experience. DEI has proven to go against the grain on those fronts and has shifted focus for an extreme minority of the population while also hiring unqualified candidates for their open roles.

I hope more companies wake up and realize this outcome.
Meanwhile back in reality Google stock surged to a new high like 4 out of 5 days this past week (after splitting recently because it was valued at over $1,000 a share).

Yet you go about trying to convince others to support your ideology. Are you trying to produce losers because you don't like the stand they've already taken? Interesting strategy, join the liberals and become a loser.

Yet you go about trying to convince others to support your ideology. Are you trying to produce losers because you don't like the stand they've already taken? Interesting strategy, join the liberals and become a loser.
I have no influence whatsoever with tractor supply and no input on their decisions

But when I take a stand I defend it and don't bend with the wind.

They are a buncha wimps with no backbone.

They are a buncha wimps with no backbone.
tshirt crep?

1719670382459.png

~S~

The Daily Show did a funny bit. Two white spokesmen said no longer is corporate America going to get involved with social issues. Stop pretending to care. No more hiring gay or black actors to pretend to represent the companies.

And go back to what they do best. Sell you their products for as much as they possibly can.

Do you give your boss a discount on your salary?

Yes but now they've brought the wrath of God down upon themselves by stepping into the shit. Had they just clamped up originally and continued to do business as usual there wouldn't be a focus on them. But now they will invite harassment from the various LGBTQ groups that will attack them for backing away from something they never needed to get involved in in the first place. Similar to the Target fiasco which is still damaging Target to this day.

You will no doubt see greenhaired, middle-aged men in sequin studded jockstraps
and fat, ugly white women wearing impossibly stretched spandex... parading around in front of these places as customers have to tolerate walking by their ugly asses and ugly mouths to do business. Many of them will just turn around and find another place to buy what they're looking for rather than having to put up with the harassment.

All of this was completely unnecessary.

Forum List

Back